wease cares foundation
Slammer

Hilton, NY

#148 Apr 14, 2014
By the way the people who say they know wease ( even though they don't ask him to not wear a hat ) will say that he cares do much about people .if people could just understand how much he cares .in fact let's spend a 180 million on a ferry he wants and if anyone disagrees they are stupid and full of hate .who else bur stupid people would not want to spend a 180 Millhouse on a boat no body wants but him ?
Slammer

Hilton, NY

#149 Apr 14, 2014
By the way he cares so much hence wease cares foundation .has any one ever asked him how much he ever donated to his own charity ??do not expect a answer but do expect a lot of hate for even asking the question
Semper Fi Forever

United States

#150 Apr 15, 2014
Wow, there you go AGAIN, with the boat!!!!!!! It wasn't his idea, he had NOTHING to do with it, and thousands of people, thought it was a GREAT idea, and it would have been, had it been run right.
So, give me your calendar, and we'll have lunch, and you can see him, without his hat, and ask him whatever you want.
slammer

Hilton, NY

#151 Apr 16, 2014
I know Alan wease e Levin does not know how to spell or speak correctly but the ignorant answers of it was a great idea to waste a 180 mllhouse on a ferry 85 percent of the people did not want can only come from a arrogant ignorant mind like his.

The last ride has 2 people on it and cost about 15 k in fuel. Johnson was the Mayor that Alan loved and he supported everything he did ,if not for his race than his party.

If only Alan could make his feelings of wanting to do something good for everyone turn into $$ we would have trillions in good will for everyone ,The ferry would be free and the corrupt Mayor would still be in charge.This is what happens when wealthy people want something for nothing.To this day the man still wants the ferry to return so he can ride it . What joke and if he runs the radio show he is on as if he was voting ,its no wonder why he has been off the top spot for soooo Long.
Semper Fi Forever

United States

#152 Apr 17, 2014
What are you talking about???????? The ferry was a great idea, if it had been managed properly. All you had to do was go down to Charlotte, when the boat came in, and see how many people it drew, just to watch it. Ask any eatery in the area, and they'll all tell you how good is was for business! So, once again, you're totally wrong!!!!! Don't you ever get tired of being WRONG??????? Even a broken watch, is right twice a day!!!
Slammer

Rochester, NY

#153 Apr 17, 2014
I enjoy busting your stones but are you seriously trying to say the ferry was feasible ? Maybe one half the size and was seasonal but that monstrosity that was dreamed up and fully supported by the local media including alan was a travesty of irresponsibility and arrogance .johnson should have been arrested for the massive fraud he perpetuated on the local citizens .

But if Alan wants something only he knows best .
Slammer

Hilton, NY

#154 Apr 17, 2014
And by the way ,this is what happens when people in power have a total disregard for the people and it makes no difference as to what party is in charge .

By the way I need scamper to give me a hard radio date and time to confirm and ask Alan the wease el levin to not wear a hat for a week and where and what time he will be willing to be seen in a public place .

Semper Fi Forever

United States

#155 Apr 18, 2014
Yeah I think the ferry was a GREAT idea. Obviously,, you never went down to Charlotte, when it was running, to see how the place was JUMPING. Had it been managed properly, and had it been planned out, it was a very sound project. Sadly, it was rushed, and mis-managed, from the get go. So, how's your calendar look, for lunch?????
slammer

Hilton, NY

#156 Apr 18, 2014
Good ,semper. I only ask that you ask the?? of him on the air which is again ,will you be willing too not wear a hat for one week ,which includes public places and will you ( wease) be willing to prove it by having photos taken while you are in public?/

I need this in case of what I believe will be violence sought against me for even asking the ?? that I believe Alan despises and the groupies who worship him might take against me for asking simple ??/ of their hero.

By the way is it ok to cross promote a Mike Savage radio show host airs on the same station Alan is owned by . I realize people are perplexed as to why a self professed liberal would work for a company that promotes conservative views but only He can answer such questions.. Rush is not a person who can be listened to for a honest view of what is happening because he has been bought and sold for. Michael is much more independent an honest and hence my support.

Semper I know I should not use Weases name to support a conservative cause but since he does commercials on WHAM 1180 Id not see a problem with that..And by the way I fully support a lot of what ALan believes in including the legalization of drugs and many other common sense issues.Of course the ferry was a disaster of epic proportions and the Mayor knew Wease would support him with out ?? and hence the horrible decisions he made . I know Alan loves to blame other people and he is good at it
Semper Fi Forever

United States

#157 Apr 19, 2014
Wow, are you ever rambling again. I can't make heads or tails of what the hell you're trying to say. Can we stick to one topic, which is, what day do you want to have lunch. No violence will befall you, Wease is a very NON-VIOLENT type of guy, and as you say, he's OLD, so, you shouldn't have any worries. He doesn't wear a hat indoors, so, you'll see him, in all his glory.
Slammer

Hilton, NY

#158 Apr 20, 2014
There is a good place near stutson street .i know Alan expects the bills to be picked up by the owners but in this case I I am not sure .

Under no circumstance will I go to a place where he can lay a trap .proplevthink he is a nice person from the false persona he portrays on the air ,but he has a very dark side to him and he still harbors hatred for the station that took over and offered him fair market value for his diminished ratings .

So we are almost there .once again I need a hard radio date and time of when you will ask him to not wear a hat for 1 week .i think I might have misjudged your fear of asking him an honest question about his hideous looks .
Slammer

Woonsocket, RI

#159 Apr 20, 2014
And by the way I will defend Alan as lots of people try to label him some kind of ultra liberal .truthfully I think it is all an act ,and by the way why not legalize pot and stop putting non violent offenders in prison at a huge cost to the taxpayers .alan is selfish but he makes a lot of sense on some issues .of course the ferry is what I call a blind spot in his mind .he just can not understand Johnson's personal speed boat was to big and was destined to fail no matter how much Alan wanted it to succeed .
Slammer

Woonsocket, RI

#160 Apr 20, 2014
And by the way can you confirm that Alan will be 70 years old in 2 years and a few months from now ?.

Semper you seem to have realized that being honest and truthfully is better than lying to defend your loved one ..it's a very positive step in the right direction .enjoy your Easter and I apologize if you are an atheist .
Semper Fi Forever

United States

#161 Apr 20, 2014
Dude, you really need to go back on your PROZAC. You're bouncing all over the place.Just give me some dates, and we'll set it up. If you're talking about hose 42, or whatever number that place is, yep, it's a great place. But this "BULLSHIT" about me asking him on the air, to not wear a hat for a week???? Give me a break. Just go on-line, to the radio broadcast, and you'll see him, without his hat. Oh, by the way, I'll be wearing a hat TOO!!!
slammer

Hilton, NY

#162 Apr 21, 2014
By the way .I am being honest and sincere and Alan the wease el Levin might be honest If given the chance but it is with regret that the people around him will not allow for the truth to be told to him in.

I have searched every site possible looking for a photo of Alan not wearing a hat and that includes the promotional sites for the station Alan is on .Not one photo has him without his disguise and truth be told it looks as if he is hiding his head.

Semper had me on a goose chase and I will be honest and say he has misled me and it is true that photos of Alan without a hat just might be non existent. It certainly verifies the facts that He is very self aware of his skull and how it looks in a photo. No ?? that he abhors his looks and is unwilling to be seen without a hat/ These are the facts and the facts do not lie/
slammer

Hilton, NY

#163 Apr 21, 2014
and by the way ,the people surrounding Alan actually believe it is important to keep the truth away from him .Sure it I not good to live a lie and why they would want to allow a close to 68 year old man from hearing the truth tells you how sensitive and how afraid he is of knowing and hearing the truth.

He is not even close to a DJ that he claims to be honest or factual with the listeners ,as a matter of fact he lives a lie.

Just on photo of ALan with out a hat at this point is all I ask for evidence //Is he really that hideous with out his hat?? No man can be that ugly in real life as to not allow a photo of him without a hat. He truly it not that ugly
Semper Fi Forever

United States

#164 Apr 22, 2014
slammer wrote:
and by the way ,the people surrounding Alan actually believe it is important to keep the truth away from him .Sure it I not good to live a lie and why they would want to allow a close to 68 year old man from hearing the truth tells you how sensitive and how afraid he is of knowing and hearing the truth.
He is not even close to a DJ that he claims to be honest or factual with the listeners ,as a matter of fact he lives a lie.
Just on photo of ALan with out a hat at this point is all I ask for evidence //Is he really that hideous with out his hat?? No man can be that ugly in real life as to not allow a photo of him without a hat. He truly it not that ugly
Once again, you become OBSESSED with one topic, and this time it's a HAT????????? With all that's going on, in this world, people dying, or starving, or countries being invaded, all you have to worry about, is some old DJ wearing a HAT?
That just confirms, what we all knew, and that is you're a very shallow, weak, pathetic, little boy.The offer still stands, but you will continue to dance around it like you always do.Get some help.
Lance

Rochester, NY

#165 Apr 22, 2014
Gary, you are still up to this old act? You really have some serious mental health issues. You really do need to seek help.
Slammer

United States

#166 Apr 23, 2014
I searched everywhere for one photo of him without a hat .he has hidden. His skull. Very we'll .he must look like death warmed over and no one has the guts to ask him to not wear a disguise for one week .

Honesty is not in his soul .
Semper Fi Forever

United States

#167 Apr 23, 2014
Slammer wrote:
I searched everywhere for one photo of him without a hat .he has hidden. His skull. Very we'll .he must look like death warmed over and no one has the guts to ask him to not wear a disguise for one week .
Honesty is not in his soul .
Why are you being such an IDIOT??? Just go to the web cam, and you'll see him LIVE without a hat!!!! When are we ever going to see you, with decent TEETH?????? How about a trip to the dentist????? Cuts both ways!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Homeowner escapes Ridgemont Dr. fire 1 hr Walmart Puncher 2
News Former Teacher Indicted For Enticement Of A Minor 2 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
News NY fire department ambushed in 2012 gets $305K ... 2 hr pigpens cousin 1
News Dangerous synthetic drug confirmed to be in Gre... 3 hr pigpens cousin 2
Punishers MC (Oct '12) 3 hr Bone head 102
2 White Thugs Pull The White Mentally Insane Card 3 hr RFCBF 1
News Rochester Most Overlooked Small City 5 hr Baltimore Shootings 1
More from around the web

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]