wease cares foundation

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 140 of240
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sam

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
Apr 6, 2014
 
wease is a dried up old has been that such a phony it's ridiculous. As another poster said, he only cares about himself.
Semper Fi Forever

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128
Apr 7, 2014
 
Sam wrote:
wease is a dried up old has been that such a phony it's ridiculous. As another poster said, he only cares about himself.
Then, why do people still listen to him???? They say the same thing about Don Imus, and he's still around. Nice thing about radios, they all have OFF buttons, and channel selectors, so you're not forced to listen to anyone you DON'T WANT TO!!!!!!!!
Johnny

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#129
Apr 7, 2014
 
Semper Fi Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Then, why do people still listen to him???? They say the same thing about Don Imus, and he's still around. Nice thing about radios, they all have OFF buttons, and channel selectors, so you're not forced to listen to anyone you DON'T WANT TO!!!!!!!!
Go f yourself with along with your idol w.
Slammer

Lyons, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#130
Apr 7, 2014
 
I firmly believe wease will not be seen in public without a hat .he is the master at disguise
Slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#132
Apr 7, 2014
 
Some one I know spotted him without a hat and quoted ,he looks ill and about early 80s and not almost 68 .100 bucks if he agrees to not wear a hat for 1 week ..he'll if you can set up a hard radio time I will even donate 50 to his charity if semper asks him on the air .

I get the feeling that semper will not dare ask him a simple ?? As the people around him always circle the wagons and defend the indefensible .alan is no where's near the pretend nice guy he says he is on the air
Semper Fi Forever

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133
Apr 7, 2014
 
Sam wrote:
How often do you hear about his disabled daughter and how he just kicked her to the curb after he got divorced?
Never! He doesn't do anything unless there is something in it for him. I have never listened to that piece of shit for any length of time because his voice is very annoying and he's just a lying windbag.
Then would you know??????? TROLL!!!
Semper Fi Forever

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134
Apr 7, 2014
 
Slammer wrote:
Some one I know spotted him without a hat and quoted ,he looks ill and about early 80s and not almost 68 .100 bucks if he agrees to not wear a hat for 1 week ..he'll if you can set up a hard radio time I will even donate 50 to his charity if semper asks him on the air .
I get the feeling that semper will not dare ask him a simple ?? As the people around him always circle the wagons and defend the indefensible .alan is no where's near the pretend nice guy he says he is on the air
You're rambling again!!!! Don't forget your meds, they are VERY important!!!!! Now, I already told you, where to see a picture of him, without a hat, and you, ignored me. WHY????????? Come on, Gary, go look for yourself!!! Oh, and don't forget the DONATION!!!!!!
Slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#135
Apr 7, 2014
 
And by the way I can tell you it was at a health care facility and yes he was wearing a disguise (covering his skull) and if people think I am making fun of him that is not the case .i am simply saying he covers his head in my almost always correct opinion because he does not look good at all if he has no hat and a shirt that exposes his neck .

Now people including himself say his age is just a # but if that was true than why cover up .he is the one that says he is the only honest DJ on the radio .and by the way I wish him no ill will and who else would give a 100 bucks for toys to his charity if I disliked him .i am simply not allowing him to call other people dishonest while he acts like a hypocrite .

Semper please do not revert to hate and political tricks by denying simple snd straightforward facts .agsin I will donate money even if you simply ask him to not wear a hat for one week .this is not a rude or hateful ?.it might hit a sore spot with him but he is a public figure who has no problem attacking anyone he wishes for much less than not wearing a hat . But he does look much different when he is seen in his true light .
Slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136
Apr 7, 2014
 
By the way besides them ( I do not promote ads from his show ) that I would bet 98 percent that they photo shopped his face its about 4 years old and I can safely assume he has not been seen in public (and I think even at home he wears a hat )to possibly not scare visitors.

Its sad to see people defend a falsehood but I guess wease must not be allowed to face the facts even though he thinks he is the only honest DJ in the USA .people have no clue as to his arrogant he is .so I guess semper will not ask him to leave his hats at home .ok so be it .i just wish wease would give the same tolerance he expects to others he disagrees with .he even berates people who wrote to the d and c .bully is his first name .if people only knew how he treats prople in stores and in public .ask him about the time he was denied a store credit card by a computer by the way and he went off on a poor clerk who was simply delivering what was on the screen .

That's a true story and whoa to the poor schlep that runs in to the grumpy man when he is in a bad mood .but that does not count to him or the defenders who think he can ever do wrong.he works 24 hours straight once a year so he is infallible .just ask him .he will tell u whst a phony
Semper Fi Forever

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137
Apr 8, 2014
 
Really, Gary? Wearing a hat, is a disguise??????????
You'll have to translate this next statement of yours..........
" and whoa to the poor schlep that runs in to the grumpy man when he is in a bad mood .but that does not count to him or the defenders who think he can ever do wrong.he works 24 hours straight once a year so he is infallible .just ask him .he will tell u whst a phony"
Slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138
Apr 8, 2014
 
If your not going to ask him to be seen in public without his disguise ask him about trying to get a discount by signing up for a free store credit card .he was denied because he refused to tell the truth of how much he makes .the computer simply turned him down and when the clerk read him the statement Alan went nuts on the clerk '

Alan believes he should be treated different because he has ond charity named after him for self promotion and once. Year he does. Marathon .he is a very arrogant man and can be extremely rude and he relishes in looking down on people
Semper Fi Forever

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139
Apr 8, 2014
 
I'm going to post this again, because, you seem to have IGNORED IT, or maybe couldn't read it..........
Really, Gary? Wearing a hat, is a disguise??????????
You'll have to translate this next statement of yours..........
" and whoa to the poor schlep that runs in to the grumpy man when he is in a bad mood .but that does not count to him or the defenders who think he can ever do wrong.he works 24 hours straight once a year so he is infallible .just ask him .he will tell u whst a phony" Please translate.
Slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#140
Apr 12, 2014
 
Maybe you are correct .i will give a100 bucks if you ask him to not wear a hat for 1 week .i double dare you .what are you so afraid of.its not a disguise ,it's just a hat .good luck semper .
Semper Fi Forever

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
Apr 12, 2014
 
Slammer wrote:
Maybe you are correct .i will give a100 bucks if you ask him to not wear a hat for 1 week .i double dare you .what are you so afraid of.its not a disguise ,it's just a hat .good luck semper .
You still didn't translate the post. Come on, tell us what you mean. You harp on one thing, until it dies!!!! You want to see him without a hat, find out where he's having lunch, and GO THERE. But you don't have the BALLS, to meet him in person, do you?????
Slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142
Apr 12, 2014
 
What kind of armed forces personnel late you ? You won't even ask a wrinkled old skull to not wear a hat .i can tell u that Alan views some ?s as Money in the bank but if it affects his family ( by the way only his family matters ) than watch out .his hypocrisy is legendary .thst is opinionated fact and no one I'm his circle will ask him to go hatless .
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Apr 12, 2014
 
By the way ,If wease cares about kids why not go hat less for a week and give a kid a hundred bucks for a play station?? Buy a toy instead of Book ,Ok I disagree but to see him actually not be a phony is well worth the money.
Semper Fi Forever

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
Apr 13, 2014
 
You still didn't translate the post. Come on, tell us what you mean. You harp on one thing, until it dies!!!! You want to see him without a hat, find out where he's having lunch, and GO THERE. But you don't have the BALLS, to meet him in person, do you????? ONE MORE TIME!!!!!!!
Slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
Apr 13, 2014
 
Let the world see what is hidden under the hat .its just a hat take a photo of him without it .i double dog dare you
Semper Fi Forever

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
Apr 13, 2014
 
I will, when you respond to my QUESTION!!!!!
You still didn't translate the post. Come on, tell us what you mean. You harp on one thing, until it dies!!!! You want to see him without a hat, find out where he's having lunch, and GO THERE. But you don't have the BALLS, to meet him in person, do you????? ONE MORE TIME!!!!!!!
Then you and I, will have lunch, with him, sans hat!!!
Slammer

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147
Apr 14, 2014
 
What are you yammering about ?i did explain that Alan does not want people to see him without a hat because he looks early 80s and not a few months from 68 . If he does not care what people think of him then why cover the skull .PS I believe it would be a very unhealthy thing to view ,hence the many many hats ,all the time under all circumstances .that is opinionated fact and by the way the defenders will protect Alan as if he ever heard the truth he would become even more self conscious .the msn is a very vain person in deed

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of240
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Spencerport Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Spencerport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Spencerport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Spencerport
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••