NotMo

Canandaigua, NY

#103 Feb 25, 2009
Well guys I think we are done here. Slammer is toast. Nice job all exposing the ass that he is.
BYE.
Skippy

Rochester, NY

#106 Feb 26, 2009
Here you go, even though I know you saw it on the Web site, but ignoed it or did not understand it:
All the money raised by the WEASE CARES Children's Fund stays in the Rochester & surrounding Area. It is used to directly benefit the child in need. We have purchased clothing, food, games, computers, tickets for events, educational needs, bedding or whatever a child in a certain situation needs we do our best to help out.
Thank You for Helping The kids......
Money Paid out to the Children of our Community:
1998 -$12K 1999 -$16K 2000 -$23K
2001 -$13K 2002 -$13K 2003 -$13K
2004 -$11K 2005 -$8K2006 -$43K
2007 -$35K
wease supporter from day

Rochester, NY

#107 Mar 22, 2014
I have a good idea .Lets have people who give to Alan Levins Playstation Foundation change there hard earned donation to truly help children and give to a much more worthy cause of there choice.For myself I could see the money I donate actually going to cure some form of cancer or helping a family who is having trouble paying for treatment with help for there bills.Alan Levins care foundation specifically tells donors that NO MONEY donated will help with medical bills or help for a family struggling with there problems.But unlike Alan I will allow the good honest people of Rochester to pick who they wish to help with money and in doing so I know we will help more people instead of lining the pockets of trustees.I truly believe in the spirit of Rochesterians and remember to listen to the break room.
"There was some collateral damage," he said of the end of his 22-year-run at WCMF. "I think some other people were hurt because of me.
Really???? what kind of a piece of shit person are you? your brain is wired for hate and stupidty from day one. what animails raised you? when you get up in the morning and look in the mirror what do you see? a worthless human being without a soul. why dont you stop at roncones on lyell ave any day for lunch i will buy it for you hoping you choke on it while people watch then at the last moment save your worthless life hoping you found a new path in life. wease could care less about you and your moron comments. his history is long in rochester his charity is solid if you knew anything about charities you would know they just dont open the check book and give money away. every charith is set up differently to target certain people wease gives to kids thru social workers neighbors friends family members ect...read the statement of purpose you loser.
Semper Fi Forever

United States

#108 Mar 22, 2014
wease supporter from day wrote:
I have a good idea .Lets have people who give to Alan Levins Playstation Foundation change there hard earned donation to truly help children and give to a much more worthy cause of there choice.For myself I could see the money I donate actually going to cure some form of cancer or helping a family who is having trouble paying for treatment with help for there bills.Alan Levins care foundation specifically tells donors that NO MONEY donated will help with medical bills or help for a family struggling with there problems.But unlike Alan I will allow the good honest people of Rochester to pick who they wish to help with money and in doing so I know we will help more people instead of lining the pockets of trustees.I truly believe in the spirit of Rochesterians and remember to listen to the break room.
"There was some collateral damage," he said of the end of his 22-year-run at WCMF. "I think some other people were hurt because of me.
Really???? what kind of a piece of shit person are you? your brain is wired for hate and stupidty from day one. what animails raised you? when you get up in the morning and look in the mirror what do you see? a worthless human being without a soul. why dont you stop at roncones on lyell ave any day for lunch i will buy it for you hoping you choke on it while people watch then at the last moment save your worthless life hoping you found a new path in life. wease could care less about you and your moron comments. his history is long in rochester his charity is solid if you knew anything about charities you would know they just dont open the check book and give money away. every charith is set up differently to target certain people wease gives to kids thru social workers neighbors friends family members ect...read the statement of purpose you loser.
Oh slammer, has a new name!!!!and he still can't spell worth a crap!!!!
Slammer

Bryn Mawr, PA

#109 Mar 29, 2014
I simply am letting people know the facts so they can make their own decisions on what type of person Alan the wease el levin is .nothing more .it sounds as if you enjoy eating at one of the many establishments for free that Alan frequents and drops the name for free graft ..

It is what Alan does and their is no hate here .just facts and my opinion is factual
Semper Fi Forever

United States

#110 Mar 30, 2014
Slammer wrote:
I simply am letting people know the facts so they can make their own decisions on what type of person Alan the wease el levin is .nothing more .it sounds as if you enjoy eating at one of the many establishments for free that Alan frequents and drops the name for free graft ..
It is what Alan does and their is no hate here .just facts and my opinion is factual
see they let you out of RE-HAB, how was it??? Did you enjoy the electro-shock therapy??????
slammer

Hilton, NY

#111 Mar 30, 2014
And by the way ,because of the rumored contract extension, Will Alan the wease-el Levin be 72 years old when he ,I mean it expires ????

And by the way is Wease el still is angry with the people in Rochester who refused to ride the Johnson personal 200 million dollar speed boat??

He is so ignorant that the idea of not wanting to ride a boat that he likes means 85 percent of the people in that city are bad people .Alan Levin has more hatred in his black heart than any person alive today .It is interesting to see how hypocritical he is and he actually has enough people around him who enable him to think he is a good person regardless of the facts of how harsh he is to any one that dares to ? him.
Semper Fi Forever

United States

#112 Mar 31, 2014
slammer wrote:
And by the way ,because of the rumored contract extension, Will Alan the wease-el Levin be 72 years old when he ,I mean it expires ????
And by the way is Wease el still is angry with the people in Rochester who refused to ride the Johnson personal 200 million dollar speed boat??
He is so ignorant that the idea of not wanting to ride a boat that he likes means 85 percent of the people in that city are bad people .Alan Levin has more hatred in his black heart than any person alive today .It is interesting to see how hypocritical he is and he actually has enough people around him who enable him to think he is a good person regardless of the facts of how harsh he is to any one that dares to ? him.
So tell us about your rehab. Did they use PROBES on you??? Apparently, it didn't help much, as you're still bring up stuff from YEARS ago. It's got to burn your butt, that he's still on the air, after you predicted, he'd be washed up EIGHT years ago. Kind of SUCKS, to be so wrong, ALL OF THE TIME, doesn't it?????????
Slammed

Hilton, NY

#113 Mar 31, 2014
To prove that the person replying to my posts is full of hate I will ask a few simple ?s that are positive and accurate .

I have heard people from the show Alan is on say the he has a 4 year contract extension .this would mean he has been on the air for over 30 years and would make him close to 72 years old .people must respect that he is still on the air and might possibly be the oldest radio personality if he is able fulfill his obligations .it would be nothing short of a miracle if he made it .
Semper Fi Forever

United States

#114 Apr 1, 2014
Slammed wrote:
To prove that the person replying to my posts is full of hate I will ask a few simple ?s that are positive and accurate .
I have heard people from the show Alan is on say the he has a 4 year contract extension .this would mean he has been on the air for over 30 years and would make him close to 72 years old .people must respect that he is still on the air and might possibly be the oldest radio personality if he is able fulfill his obligations .it would be nothing short of a miracle if he made it .
Are you forgetting Don Imus??????? He's already in his seventies, and survived Lung Cancer!!! Why the fixation on Wease???? I thought your therapy, would help!!!!! You were going to ask a few questions!!!! What are they??????? I guess that ELECTRO-SHOCK treatment, fried your memory?????????
Slammer

Rochester, NY

#117 Apr 2, 2014
Ok still hateful responses .so let's try another compliment to Alan and see if this will stop the hatred .

At one time Alan had the highest radio show in the USA .he has not been able to replicate those ratings and is no longer # 1 ,but it can not be denied that he was the top Dj in Rochester and that is a fact .

Let's see if complimenting wease again will help this person. Stop responding with hateful comments .i will not relent until they calm down and stop letting emotions rule their replies .simply stating facts has become a way of angering people today and it is ridicules and absurd and by the way I do not believe even Alan with all his political anger can match the hatred of skippy .
slammer

Hilton, NY

#118 Apr 2, 2014
By the Way ,I meant to say that Alan was the highest rated DJ in the USA and that is a fact .I honestly and sincerely hope semper will try to stop the hatred he has pent up and just agree with me on the facts.

What happened in the USA that stating facts became hate speech and by the way what is hate speech?? I do not want to get political because I agree with much of what Alan believes in ,accept of course the 200 million dollar johnson speed boat that every one knew would fail ,but how can disagreeing on one 200 million dollar speed boat make me a bad person?

By the way does any one know if Alan fired his agent ?? Just a ? semper so take a smoke break if you have to
Semper Fi Forever

United States

#119 Apr 3, 2014
It has nothing to do with "HATE", you're just boring!!!! You repeat yourself, over and over. You blame Wease for the "FAST FERRY", which he had NOTHING to do with!!! He enjoyed the boat, so did THOUSANDS of other people. So why the "HATRED" on your part???????? Sorry I don't smoke, quit that a long time ago!!! You RANT about his age, why do you care????????? FACT, he's happy doing what he's doing! FACT, he gets to spend time with his family. Fact, they pay him a lot of money for doing what he enjoys, is that a crime???? Fact, it's not costing you ANYTHING,so why do you care what he makes????? If you're so concerned about people making lots of money, complain about a guy in Detroit, who make THIRTY MILLION a YEAR, to play baseball!!!!!
Oh, and he still has the same agent.
Smoke them if you got them Gary!!!!
Slammer

Albany, NY

#120 Apr 3, 2014
Your making tremendous progress .your on point with out the ignorant comments and your not letting emotions cloud the facts .ots a huge step in the right direction for you.

In regards to his age I truly believe he masks his belief that he does note care about his age while looking older than he is while almost 70 is a complete lie .why would he try so hard to cover his looks with the many disguises he wears ?

On the Johnson's 200 million dollar speed boat he was angry with any one that opposed it and frequently supported the mayor on every decision he made no matter how foolish it was .it was his hatred he showed to any one that even asked a ? Regarding the ferry that shows his ignorance and selfishness .i supported a smaller and more feasible ferry that would operate in the summer .i guess Alan believes 200 million is nothing to lose for the taxpayers .
Slammer

Hilton, NY

#121 Apr 3, 2014
And by the way because you have shown an ability to debate on the facts and not just dismiss points you do not like becsuse the facts get in the way I will start to address Alan as his stage name Wease .

I have no hatred toward the man at all ,I do disagree with what I believe to be his hypocrisy and his contempt for any one that even questions him on any subject .

Having said that I will donate a 100 dollars to the wease cares foundation if you can talk him in to not wearing a hat for one week ,and that is from sun up to sun down including work and especially in public view,namely resteraunts i believe this will prove that he is very sensitive to how he looks and prove that he is extremely Aware of how people will view him .it will also prove that your statement that he does not care about being almost 70 is not true and with that the premise of him always being honest is a farce and a sham .

Please do not become emotional at a person for asking simple yet powerful ?s .
Semper Fi Forever

United States

#122 Apr 4, 2014
Slammer wrote:
And by the way because you have shown an ability to debate on the facts and not just dismiss points you do not like becsuse the facts get in the way I will start to address Alan as his stage name Wease .
I have no hatred toward the man at all ,I do disagree with what I believe to be his hypocrisy and his contempt for any one that even questions him on any subject .
Having said that I will donate a 100 dollars to the wease cares foundation if you can talk him in to not wearing a hat for one week ,and that is from sun up to sun down including work and especially in public view,namely resteraunts i believe this will prove that he is very sensitive to how he looks and prove that he is extremely Aware of how people will view him .it will also prove that your statement that he does not care about being almost 70 is not true and with that the premise of him always being honest is a farce and a sham .
Please do not become emotional at a person for asking simple yet powerful ?s .
Really powerful questions?????? You really are full of yourself!!! Let's see, it's still cold outside, and all you can do, is berate him for wearing a hat????? He had lunch, yesterday, at Roncone's, and guess what, he wasn't wearing a hat. Another thing, "WEASE" is not his stage name, it's the name he's gone by, since grammar school. If you doubt that, check out Monroe High School's yearbook, 1965, and find his picture. Oh, before I forget, turn your spell check back on!!! He is the first one, to admit his age, and never tries to hide it, as a matter of fact, he's proud of his age, because, he never thought he'd live this long.So you see Gary, once again you're wrong.....
Slammer

Hilton, NY

#123 Apr 4, 2014
Ok I will still call him wease as a sign of respect to you for not becoming a emotional wreck .

In regards to his disguises I will still offer 125 dollars if he does not wear a hat for 1week .he must post a photo every 20 minutes while he is in public . It would be my guess he wears a hat at all times ,even while he is at home .
I have a lot of faith in you now semper to always be honest and truthful .if you happen to see him without a hat I will ask that you please post a photo so as to save me the 125 bet . I mean hex wears a disguise cleaning a litter box so why would he want people to see him as he really looks .
Semper Fi Forever

United States

#124 Apr 5, 2014
Wow, you're starting to ramble again, and it worries me!!!! Why are you so concerned about him wearing a hat??? I just told you, that, on Thursday, he had lunch at a VERY PUBLIC place, and was NOT wearing a hat. Hell I wear a hat when I go out, all the time. I always have, and always will. I just wish, hats would come back into style, like during the forties and fifties.
Slammer

Hilton, NY

#125 Apr 6, 2014
Wease would know about the 50s as he was a young man in that decade .125 bucks if you csn convince him to not wear a hat for a week .15 bucks if you can post a photo of him without a hat .i have searched the web and he always has a disguise on
Semper Fi Forever

United States

#126 Apr 6, 2014
Slammer wrote:
Wease would know about the 50s as he was a young man in that decade .125 bucks if you csn convince him to not wear a hat for a week .15 bucks if you can post a photo of him without a hat .i have searched the web and he always has a disguise on
Dude really???? It's not a disguise, it's a preference. You want to see a picture of him without a hat????? Go into any BILL GRAY'S and look on the wall, there is a huge picture of him WITHOUT a hat. You can put your $15 in the Wease Cares bucket.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Break room ratings 1 hr Weather Pecker 100
Another White Man Accused of Child Molestation (Apr '12) 1 hr crackerjack 14
Rumors led to arrest of teacher's aide accused ... 1 hr Rah Rah 6
The Bus Terminal Is Dead 4 hr Osipovitch Lies 23
greece cop shoot dog 4 hr robinson 10
Hilton student, not adult, could be facing char... 6 hr Osipovitch Lies 2
13WHAM Anchor Don Alhart to work until he drops... (Jan '13) 18 hr watchman69 28
Spencerport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:19 pm PST