Semper Fi Forever

United States

#231 May 12, 2014
Just answer one of the thousand questions posed to you!!!!!!!!!!
Slammer

Hilton, NY

#232 May 12, 2014
Ok. From a side view Alan. The wease el looks as if the missing link has been found .

If people have the time one must look at. Recent photos of him at the festival and it is on full display . A elongated forehead ,a jaw that would make a shark. Quiver and a hard that has so much covering he might be confused with a ape and a burqa .

I wish he would allow people to see him without a head covering but I believe that will not happen .the next ? Is if he is not truthfull about his bald head will he be honest about anything else .???
Slammer

Hilton, NY

#233 May 13, 2014
By the way ,this opinionated fact .radio hours are horrible .

And by the way wease is almost 69 .
Slammer

Hilton, NY

#234 May 13, 2014
And it is true wease looks from a profile photo like the missing link .he is about as ugly as a human can look .
Semper Fi Forever

United States

#235 May 13, 2014
Please explain, just what a "By the way ,this opinionated fact"????? is??
I'm telling you to get those teeth fixed. Why are you so afraid of the dentist????? That's a BIG part of your problem!!!! By DENTAL care, can lead to DEATH!!!!!!!! SLOW, agonizing, DEATH!!! You rot from within!!!!! Like a bad horror movie!!! Even Wease had his teeth fixed!!!!
Slammer

Hilton, NY

#236 May 13, 2014
And let's not forget those oversized ears .haz anyone ever seen a uglier radio jockey .he certainly has no camera angle that is friendly to his face .
Semper Fi Forever

United States

#237 May 14, 2014
Slammer wrote:
And let's not forget those oversized ears .haz anyone ever seen a uglier radio jockey .he certainly has no camera angle that is friendly to his face .
That why he's on THE RADIO!!!!!
TEETH, get yours fixed! SOON! You could die!!!
Slammer

Hilton, NY

#238 May 14, 2014
Ok. Can I get the same deal as wease gets .and by the way does he claim that on his taxes ?lets say they do 7 grand in free dental work and by the way that is easy to do .does he claim that as income .i do believe that is how the how the government looks at it .

Oh wease and his good intentions .i would bet that his intentions are worth billions in his mind .how could any one not agree with him all the time ? Why can't people see that he is always right and wants everyone to be as wealthy and rich as he is .and why would anyone not understand that supporting a huge ferry that burned thousands of gallons of fuel and on its last trip only carried 2 people would not be good for a shrinking city ? Why is he the only the 10 percent of people who wanted the ferry ?must be 90% are ignorant conservatives who hate the mayor .

I will never understand why he won't ditch this city and retire .it might be because that would mean lots of free time and who in the world would want that . Lol as I said I truly believe wease is the greatest salesmen the world has ever known and he is good at getting his way .hey ,why not find a way to get what he wants ,truth be told lots of guys wish they could pull the same stunts .i say god bless and he works hard so who can knock him ,certainly not me . He'll I am taking notes as one day it will be me who uses the same manouvers .
Slammer

Hilton, NY

#239 May 14, 2014
By the way as a diversionary tactic look for scamper too find one word that is not spelled correctly to avoid the reasoning behind the real intentions of my posts .its a simple but chicken way out of dealing with the facts .
Semper Fi Forever

United States

#240 May 15, 2014
Just tell us what "OPINIONATED FACT" means??????????
Slammer

Hilton, NY

#241 May 15, 2014
Sure .it means my opinions are based on fact .can you tell me that my opinionated fact is wease does not want to be seen without his head covered is not true .?

Please if you have any integrity ask wease to be shown without a hat . It is of my opinionated fact that not only will you not ask for fear of how much wease is affected by people's perception of how he looks but he himself I believe does not want to be seen with his skull and lack of hair exposed .why else while even in a hot climate does he wear a hat ??
Slammer

Hilton, NY

#242 May 16, 2014
How could a man who claims to
Not care about how he looks be do so concerned about being seen as he truly looks . What is fo scary under his hats that he has not been exposed ? Why the secrecy ?
Semper Fi Forever

Beaver, OH

#243 May 16, 2014
Slammer wrote:
How could a man who claims to
Not care about how he looks be do so concerned about being seen as he truly looks . What is fo scary under his hats that he has not been exposed ? Why the secrecy ?
When you post a picture of your teeth, he'll post a picture of his head!!!!!!!!
Slammer

Hilton, NY

#244 May 17, 2014
I will only say at him being 69 and some possibly turbulent times in his life I think it best to give him some space and at a minimum not judge him at this time .

Certainly he would never give that benefit to anyone that disagrees with him but because he calls himself honest and he certainly enjoys jumping on others who disagree with him when they are down I think it is important to not act the same way he does .
Slammer

Hilton, NY

#245 May 17, 2014
My apologies ,almost 69 .its just a few months away but is know some older senior citizens and one must never ever add any days to their age .i am certain wease will be 68 in early November .
Semper Fi Forever

Beaver, OH

#246 May 18, 2014
When you post a picture of your teeth, he'll post a picture of his head!!!!!!!!
Slammer

Hilton, NY

#247 May 18, 2014
I have no problem with that at all but I firmly believe that wease will not allow a photo
Of him without his head covered .

I will say this again ,I think it is important to give a dj that is working harder than any one else ( besides bill on the drive ) a chance to straighton out and not allow distractions to win out .wease deserves after almost 30 years to regain markets
Semper Fi Forever

Beaver, OH

#248 May 18, 2014
Where is the picture of your teeth???????
Slamerr

Hilton, NY

#249 May 21, 2014
Because of what I consider difficult issues for wease I will ask scampi to let him have some time to himself and figure out what's best for him .
Slamerr

Hilton, NY

#250 May 21, 2014
By the way I believe it does show how much respect I have for people much older than I am
And DJs who were able to mimic their forebears and turn FM radio around .

Let's give him the time and space he deserves .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gary Craig, Staff writer at D&C writting falseh... 4 hr Marketplace Security 39
Jury deliberations end for the day in the Thoma... 6 hr punks in blue 3
NYPD officer shot in head recovering 6 hr Wanda 21
White Bus Driver Kidnaps Bus of Kids 11 hr Color Blind 2
13 WHAM EXPOSED: Not Showing White Mugshots 12 hr Electro Shock 2
Rochester Mayor Lovely Warren Should Do The Same 13 hr WeCantBreathe 1
Break room ratings 16 hr WCMF Mgt Team 309
More from around the web

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE