wease cares foundation
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#211 May 7, 2014
The "Wheeze cares about himself foundation" is a joke!
Slammer

Hatfield, MA

#212 May 7, 2014
Alan the wease el levin if very good as hiding his intentions .any one want to bet that he has another change of heart and works well past 71 .

Sure he looks as if he is barely able to walk and is pale and covers his head for obvious reasons .point is does any one believe he wants lots of leisure time ??? Exactly .he is what he is and always will be .never forget he ran as fast as he could from his first born daughter and that is a fact
Semper Fi Forever

Ashland, OR

#213 May 7, 2014
You're nothing but HOT AIR!!!! NO BALLS, NO GUTS.
You could have everything you wanted,' a debate, a picture, and you could ask him anything you want!!! All except one thing, YOU'RE GUTLESS!!!
slammer

Holley, NY

#214 May 8, 2014
Alan the weasel el Levin has billions of $ in good intentions Why cant people see that .and by the way if you disagree with anything he says you are hateful and dumb.All I wanted was a smaller ferry but Alan says no good.
Slammer

Holley, NY

#215 May 8, 2014
By the way is it true that a normal work day for Alan is at least 7 hours .why get up at 4 am and work until noon when people say he does not gave too ?

As always one must not be misguided as in my optionated fact Alan is very good at manipulation and he will be 71 when he claims to want to retire .has any one seen what he looks like? Look at why he likes his space and than look at the excuses and as usual it is simple as to what the real reasons are .

But if he can not even be seen without a hat does any one really think he will be honest about wanting to have as much away time as possible .dont hate the messenger but i know your only response is hate and anger .it is what it is .
Semper Fi Forever

Ashland, OR

#216 May 9, 2014
You could have everything you wanted,' a debate, a picture, and you could ask him anything you want!!! Except one thing, YOU'RE GUTLESS!
Slammer

Rochester, NY

#217 May 9, 2014
Take a Xanax .you need to relax and accept the truth
Slammed

Holley, NY

#218 May 9, 2014
Why can't everyone be like wease .the world would be perfect .the ferry would be full on every trip ,the mayor would not have enriched himself and his friends by leasing the terminal for a dollar a month .why don't people just be perfect as wease is .

I will never understand why people are always trying to force other people to do things that they want .that goes for religion and fast ferries and anything else one can think of ..it just does not work but yet here we are ,accept ,trying to make people do what they do not want to do .

I have to respect mayor warren for at least making an attempt to not force people against their will .for some weird reason wease happily goes along with using force to have people do what he likes while making fun and slamming anyone that even questions him .of all people he should know from Vietnam that it does not work and the idiot bush who tried to do the same in Iraq . Bush never had to get dirty so he just had no clue but wease witnessed firsthand how people just want to be left alone .,.i guess wease has no issue with power as long as it is only his way .why can't people just live and live such a simple concept .

By the way I must respect how hard he is working and doing remote call the while getting closer to 70 every hour .he certainly has some energy left for his age and health
Slammer

Holley, NY

#219 May 9, 2014
By the way props to wease for pushing the flower contest .i know he probably believes he had something to do with it and he might be right .i was the guy in a green shirt who said whaaaaaaaatz up weasey..

By the way he had his head covered .juat saying ..I do believe it helps with the perception of a seniors citizens age as opposed to what people believe .can anyone really blame people ,especially in the entertainment biz .
Semper Fi Forever

Ashland, OR

#220 May 10, 2014
slammer wrote,"Why can't everyone be like wease .the world would be perfect .the ferry would be full on every trip ,the mayor would not have enriched himself and his friends by leasing the terminal for a dollar a month .why don't people just be perfect as wease is"??????????
Dude go back on your PROZAC, you're rambling on, something terrible!!
Slammer

Holley, NY

#221 May 10, 2014
Uhh. Ok .the truth is a double edged sword ,not sure why the anger ,
Semper Fi Forever

Ashland, OR

#222 May 10, 2014
You could have everything you wanted,' a debate, a picture, and you could ask him anything you want!!! Except one thing, YOU'RE GUTLESS!
Slammer

Holley, NY

#223 May 10, 2014
What bothers you ? The fact that wease supported a corrupt mayor or that wease is perfect and if everyone in Rochester were like him it would be a paradise in that small radio market ,.

Why would people not support a corrupt mayor and a ferry that wease wanted ? It's no wonder wease said he hated people who did not support the mayors boat .why can't people be like wease ,
Semper Fi Forever

Ashland, OR

#224 May 11, 2014
slammer wrote"Why would people not support a corrupt mayor and a ferry that wease wanted ? It's no wonder wease said he hated people who did not support the mayors boat .why can't people be like wease ,"????????
Get back on your MEDS, quickly, before it's too late. All those ROTTEN teeth, are starting to eat away your brain.
Why didn't you ask him to take off his hat, when you saw him????? Why didn't you ask him ANYTHING?????? GUTLESS!!!!!!!!!!
Slammer

Holley, NY

#225 May 11, 2014
Simple..i have tremendous respect for seniors who are willing to work decades beyond their retirement .

It might even be possible that he does not want to be home .best excuse I ever heard was I am at work to get away from the old lady .

Normally I say if that my posts are opinionated fact but in this instance I would say I am as close to being correct as possible .it can not be easy for him to be that old while working that hard and knowing that a good place to sit at a table and hang while playing games is what retirement is about .so I will predict that 71 as a retirement age will not happen and he will work as hard as he has too to stay on top .
Semper Fi Forever

Ashland, OR

#226 May 11, 2014
You still REFUSE to answer any questions!!!!!!!!!!
You should be on your favorite politicians staff, OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!
Get those teeth fixed, before that ROT kills you!!!!!!!!!!
Slammer

Holley, NY

#227 May 11, 2014
Dam you need Anax. ASAP .i see no difference between the elites in Washington no matter what party they say they are from .

Now wease ,he still says they matter but than again he supported a mayor who pillaged a 165 million from the local taxpayer and walked away Scott free ,

Has any one seen wease without a hat .it dawned on me that if one has ever seen him from about 12 feet and his head is sideways he looks exactly the same as the missing link .

His jaw and sloped skull with the extra skin on his neck for warmth during the ice age resembles a half man half cave man .he is as #>#%^~~ as a 2014 human can look .it might no be fair to mock a man for his primitive looks but he has diminished and mocked so many people that it is not a problem from a different view .

By the way is it true that he is 100% healthy .? Please don't be angry for simple questions
Slammer

Holley, NY

#228 May 11, 2014
By the way ,any reason your getting political with trying to say I am a liberal .?obama is the president of the USA and all I ever mentioned was the corrupt mayor who spent almost 200 million on a ferry that at a minimum 70 percent of the people here did not want .

Low and behold it failed and Alan blamed people who never wanted it .but wease is good at blame and he hates ( his words not mine ) hates people who did not want the ferry .

By the way I am being honest and sincere. When I say I
Supported the ferry but a smaller seasonal ferry .every one knew it would fail but wease is not the kind of person who can be reasonable .its all his way or no way .
Semper Fi Forever

Ashland, OR

#229 May 12, 2014
slammer wrote,"By the way is it true that he is 100% healthy .? Please don't be angry for simple questions!!!! You NEVER answer any QUESTIONS!!!!!!!! Just like your HERO OBAMA!!!
Slammer

Troy, NY

#230 May 12, 2014
You might not want to attack Obama .wease is a big hero worshiper of him .i am just saying .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another democrat accused 20 min Big daddy Bruce 23
News Sutherland Global Services - Ready to File Bank... (Feb '08) 1 hr RedxxQueen 179
Happy Sunday everyone! 1 hr IescapedNY 26
Time-Warner, now Spectrum, Sucks (Mar '17) 2 hr TLM 31
Liberals ,& Media in tizzy over Kristen Gillibr... 5 hr IescapedNY 4
Go Trump 5 hr IescapedNY 15
Let it snow, let it blow, it's NY. 5 hr IescapedNY 6

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages