RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Pittsfield, MA

#30 Jul 22, 2014
Did i mention i eat my own feces?
JustSomeGuy

Rochester, NY

#31 Oct 18, 2014
bonkers wrote:
" a man is heading BACK to jail" go figure. Some people never learn. Thats sad a guy served this country and thats how the blacks thank him,pathetic
The man who assaulted the victim is white. I wish I could say you weren't a total bigot and a moron for making that flawed assumption, but my God. People such as yourself are what keep us in the Dark Ages.
Don Cornelius

Rochester, NY

#32 Oct 19, 2014
bonkers wrote:
" a man is heading BACK to jail" go figure. Some people never learn. Thats sad a guy served this country and thats how the blacks thank him,pathetic
If you read the original story, during the robbery he said "and thank you for your service to our country". He did feel remorseful about targeting a vet, but later said you can't discriminate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greece Police looking for tips into 1978 Holida... (May '11) 56 min concerned 12
Break room ratings 1 hr who cares 227
Brittanee Drexel: Five years missing (Apr '14) 1 hr Izzat Ibrahim al-... 11
Racist White Cop Gets to Quit Before Getting Fired 1 hr Screw the thought... 5
Review: Fingerlakes Woodworks (Aug '11) 5 hr EMBARRASSED SUCKER 11
News Teen Arrested in Transit Center Scuffle 13 hr Izzat Ibrahim al-... 35
Hillary Clinton Rumors 15 hr Hillary2020 2
More from around the web

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]