Why didn't "SLAMMER" call the Wease show???

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
semper fi

Brockport, NY

#1 Sep 8, 2010
Anybody got a clue, as to why "slammer, bad breath, Gary Allen" didn't call Wease? I set it up for him, Wease was expecting his call.After all the ranting and raving, this guy has done, and he finally gets called out, and nothing. Just what I expected. A gutless, worthless, gasbag! Now we all know Gary1 You just a pathetic little man.
Skippy

Rochester, NY

#2 Sep 8, 2010
This is not the first time he has done this. He is a Coward, looking for attention, plus the fact that he knows Wease would eat him for lunch. Seriously, don't you think he would be more concerned over his personal hygene rather than obsessing over Wease?
Philly

Rochester, NY

#4 Sep 8, 2010
He is obsessed yet will not go head to head with Wease. COWARD.
slammer

Pittsford, NY

#5 Sep 8, 2010
Let us all hope Lilly learned from her experience and do well after what happened on Alans Show .This is not the first innocent person ( especially females because 2 women have sued and won lots and lots of money from His harassment)who who have been thrown under the bus.

All any one has to do is look up what Alan did to his own first wife and child and see what the truth is.

Alan is trying to slander me because I am a easy target for him for the sole reason that I have predicted what would happen and I have been spot on so far.They are firing his co workers,and as of last week his music show was not on its time slot.My real fear is for the people who really depend on him week to week.Lilly ,in the long run they did you a favor and let you go before you were blamed for what happened.

By the way,has any one else noticed that He refuses to allow people to see the truth and let them make there own judgment ? He sure does like to brag about how only he is honest on the air.Ok Alan,lets see you mean what you say for once.
slammer D

Pittsford, NY

#6 Sep 8, 2010
By the way,Kimberly and Beck seem to be crushing in the morning drive.Seems as I was more then correct in stating that the station Alan is on is not doing well.

Entercom sure seems to be sweeping Alan under the rug.Greed does have a way of taking care of itself.If Alan would have just looked at the big picture he surely could have seen what was and is happening to him.Oh well,its not like he does not deserve it.HEHEHEHHE.I wonder if his agent is still returning his phone calls.After all ,once he makes his commission he is GONE.HAHAHHAHHAA.If the numbers I see are true then Lilly was small potatoes in the scope of history.It is going to get real real nasty over there.
Skippy

Rochester, NY

#7 Sep 9, 2010
Gary still has a very hard time answering a question. Actually, he has a hard time dealing with reality. He is afraid of Wease. This is why he posts his lies here but will not take it the next step. Anyone know Gary personally, or will no one actually admit it? Maybe they could get him to call although its probably hard to befriend someone with the mental and hygene issues he has. Come on Gary, answer the questions and then call.
semper fi

Brockport, NY

#10 Sep 9, 2010
slammer D wrote:
By the way,Kimberly and Beck seem to be crushing in the morning drive.Seems as I was more then correct in stating that the station Alan is on is not doing well.
Entercom sure seems to be sweeping Alan under the rug.Greed does have a way of taking care of itself.If Alan would have just looked at the big picture he surely could have seen what was and is happening to him.Oh well,its not like he does not deserve it.HEHEHEHHE.I wonder if his agent is still returning his phone calls.After all ,once he makes his commission he is GONE.HAHAHHAHHAA.If the numbers I see are true then Lilly was small potatoes in the scope of history.It is going to get real real nasty over there.
Are you ever going to answer my question??? Why didn't you call "WEASE"????? Why are you so afraid???????
Jim

Bullhead City, AZ

#11 Sep 9, 2010
The Brother Wease show has always been lame and a rip off. I met the idiot and he is not funny.
slammer

Pittsford, NY

#12 Sep 9, 2010
How about If I call in on his Saturday show? Oh wait a minute ,I believe that has been yanked off the air Also.Poor Alan.HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Alan,set it up and I will be there.But I am to smart to have you ambush me.People need to know the facts so for the first step let them know about this site .I will fully understand if you do not though.You are on the brink and letting the people know could spell the end sooner then you want.But even you are starting to realize its just a matter of time
Straight_Shooter

Rochester, NY

#13 Sep 9, 2010
slammer wrote:
Let us all hope Lilly learned from her experience and do well after what happened on Alans Show .This is not the first innocent person ( especially females because 2 women have sued and won lots and lots of money from His harassment)who who have been thrown under the bus.
.
Who, Cindy "Pierce" Garns? She was looser than Octomom's pregger panties.
This was a chick who had no shame in pulling down her shorts and peeing off the back of a boat infront of a whole boatload of men and other boaters.(her hubby was on the boat)
Who while her husband was workng out of state, had a one night stand with a pro-baseball player.(a big black buck mind you)
Who was known to give BJs to guys in local bands when she was hosting gigs at bars.(ask any guys in bands from the late 80's/early 90's)
Who willingly posed for a pic on her knees in front of Joe T's crotch, while he had a Kielbasa hanging out the zipper and she pretended to blow him.(then she got upset when they put it on a T-shirt and her hubby saw it)
Who while at a DJ's Boot Camp grabbed B.J. Shea's crotch and squeezed it. Almost causing him to quit the station, due to his strict Buddhist commitment and happily married.
Who bragged about her past sexual exploits and was a potty mouth drunk off the air.
She shouldn't have gotten dime one. She had no scruples or morals. Just tried to one up the boys.
Straight_Shooter

Rochester, NY

#14 Sep 9, 2010
slammer wrote:
How about If I call in on his Saturday show? Oh wait a minute ,I believe that has been yanked off the air Also.Poor Alan.HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Alan,set it up and I will be there.But I am to smart to have you ambush me.People need to know the facts so for the first step let them know about this site .I will fully understand if you do not though.You are on the brink and letting the people know could spell the end sooner then you want.But even you are starting to realize its just a matter of time
But not TOO smart to know the difference between too and to. Then and than is a problem for you also. Gary, don't you know how to use the space bar before or after punctuations?
slammer

Pittsford, NY

#15 Sep 9, 2010
By the way,I just picked this nugget off the net.
A quote (Fact is he is ranked 6th in A 25-4 in AM Drive It's a fact.)

Kimberly and Beck ,the break room and the B morning shows are all cranking for Entercom.

So Alan,tell me again why they FIRED Lilly if the show your on is doing so well?
slammer

Pittsford, NY

#17 Sep 9, 2010
If Alan is still on the music show on Saturday you can count on it.But it looks like they pulled the plug on that flop also.Lets do a count down clock for how much longer he can hang on.
Skippy

Rochester, NY

#19 Sep 10, 2010
Straight_Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
But not TOO smart to know the difference between too and to. Then and than is a problem for you also. Gary, don't you know how to use the space bar before or after punctuations?
He has nver been able to figure out the there and their thing either. What a Dope.
Jim

Bullhead City, AZ

#20 Sep 10, 2010
Wease has ripped off Howard Stern for many years. This is fact. I was there and alot of his bits he did was a rip off until Stern came to town. But look what Howard did. He got a huge contract to do Sirus radio. And he started out smaller than Brother Wease. Wease has been ripping off other people to seem original and only the druggies think he is great. You might like the music and have to put up with his horsed up non funny voice with no originality.
Lance

Rochester, NY

#22 Sep 10, 2010
slammer wrote:
How about If I call in on his Saturday show? Oh wait a minute ,I believe that has been yanked off the air Also.Poor Alan.HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Alan,set it up and I will be there.But I am to smart to have you ambush me.People need to know the facts so for the first step let them know about this site .I will fully understand if you do not though.You are on the brink and letting the people know could spell the end sooner then you want.But even you are starting to realize its just a matter of time
Lets think this over. Gary will not call Wease on his talk show, but will call him on his music show. Gary, do you know how idiotic that is? Call the TALK show if you are not a Coward. Wease can also inform you of all of your mistruths. By the way, how are those nasty teeth doing?
slammer

Pittsford, NY

#23 Sep 10, 2010
That is funny,His health is the reason he is not on that show.If he had not run off to another station he would not be under the stress he is right now.Entecom was more then generous with there offer to him and they seem to have made the right business choice with all the turmoil on that station.

Lets start a countdown clock to see how much longer he will last.But Alan,lets not use the health excuse when they terminate you please.Its weak.
Skippy

Rochester, NY

#25 Sep 10, 2010
Hey Stinky, answer the questions. Im thinking you have no answers, just lies. What a Loser.
slammer

Pittsford, NY

#26 Sep 10, 2010
Is it true that Alan lost his show on Saturday?WOW,over and over my predictions of his demise are accurate.So why does he evade me? The answer is because he has had a free ride with no idea what it really means to be authentic and honest .
He really thought that it was him that carried the old show and now it seems that was not the case.Do I feel sorry for a innocent victim like Lilly,Yes.Do I feel sorry for the immense pressure Alan is under? No.He once again has shown his true colors by his total silence on her possible illegal firing.Once again everyone can see the hypocrisy of his on air false persona.And what is his answer ,he only tries to threaten and intimidate any one that speaks the truth.What a sad pathetic way to end a career .But the facts are the facts
Philly

Rochester, NY

#27 Sep 10, 2010
I am pretty sure he told everyone that her contract was not renewed on the radio. But I know you heard it Gary, you listen to the show and you know that it was out of Wease's hands. Your so called facts are not facts. Time for you to see a Dentist, or is it too late?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teraysah Barker the trash of Rochester 6 min Rump Shaker 16
Brother wease el 27 min Semper Fi Forever 8
News Walmart Lego Theft Triggers High-Speed Chase 41 min Bob WhosMyDaddy 5
Town of Henrietta Makes a Substantial Donation ... 8 hr Steel City Steelers 1
Murder of a prostitute in 1978 or 79 (Feb '12) 9 hr tmarie 102
White Jack Moore Is Finished Making Apologies 10 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
10WHEC Breaking News - Cat with a Can Stuck on ... 15 hr JMacTheDrunk 1
More from around the web

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]