Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 May 14, 2013
HonestObserver wrote:
I wonder why it is that the "Unlikely books by black authors" thread gets deleted but "Likely books by white authors" doesn't? This isn't the first time something like this has happened either (Recall "I was watching Cops and...") thread
There are NUMEROUS threads started by Classless/Crotchety that start with, "White did this..." that NEVER get deleted. It's a joke really. Clearly they cry foul to the moderators and since Topix is afraid of getting sued by some black racist, they pull the threads. It is censorship at it's finest.
Keep the Change

Rochester, NY

#3 May 14, 2013
Answer is those same blacks on topix that hate the police and authority are the first to run and cry to them when they don't like a post. The white's have thicker skin like myself and believe in freedom of speech and could care less what they say because all they do is make black people look even more ridiculous.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 May 14, 2013
HonestObserver wrote:
I wonder why it is that the "Unlikely books by black authors" thread gets deleted but "Likely books by white authors" doesn't? This isn't the first time something like this has happened either (Recall "I was watching Cops and...") thread
Go to the bottom of the page and hit "about us",you will get the answer to your question.Just saying.
Tiny Turttle

Rochester, NY

#5 May 14, 2013
This is one of those silly things that you occasionally see on social network sites.

Still, it is true and inspiring.
==========
An old Cherokee is teaching his grandson about life. "A fight is going on inside me," he said to the boy.

"It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego." He continued, "The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you - and inside every other person, too."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."
Keep the Change

Rochester, NY

#6 May 14, 2013
Topix LLC is a privately held company with investment from Gannett Co.

Explains a lot they are fathered by none other than the liberal loving Gannett Co.
FTW

Rochester, NY

#8 May 14, 2013
The reason I believe is that on the black threads the people offended by it report it as abuse. On the white threads the people who are offended by it just leave a comment and move on. Both threads are/were stupid and pointless.
Keep the Change

Rochester, NY

#10 May 14, 2013
Dookie Faced Pigpen wrote:
<quoted text>
I found it very stereotypical and racist towards african americans, that's why! You were probably the biggest culprit that fed others onto it!
How come you don't find it stereotypical or racist when it's a thread against whites?

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#11 May 14, 2013
Dookie Faced Pigpen wrote:
<quoted text>
I found it very stereotypical and racist towards african americans, that's why! You were probably the biggest culprit that fed others onto it!
So it was wrong for HonestObserver to start that thread but okay for whoever started the white book thread to do so?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Stupid Teen Dead in Missouri 45 min Sam 25
Yoohoo Rhoooonda! 54 min ape hat 43
Sharpton called race provocateur on CNN 5 hr Moulen John 19
Homeless Shindig 12 hr Jokette 9
Dirty White Santa 14 hr Jokette 3
Weather Service Issues High Wind Warning For WNY 14 hr Ezra 3
Obama, Holder, Diblasio 15 hr Jokette 36
Spencerport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web