45 Cop Cars Needed to Arrest One Black Brother

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
EdW

Rochester, NY

#3 May 7, 2014
Gates PD is one of the best police forces in NY State. They are highly trained law enforcement professionals that take a balanced and fair approach to policing.

They enacted the Tereasa Harris Rule for officers -- so no one can falsely accuse them of brutality. She was a nutcase who tried to shake them down a couple of years ago. That rule requires additional officers to witness the outrageous behavior manifested by some perps.
Gates officers are thugs

Rochester, NY

#4 May 7, 2014
EdW wrote:
Gates PD is one of the best police forces in NY State. They are highly trained law enforcement professionals that take a balanced and fair approach to policing.
They enacted the Tereasa Harris Rule for officers -- so no one can falsely accuse them of brutality. She was a nutcase who tried to shake them down a couple of years ago. That rule requires additional officers to witness the outrageous behavior manifested by some perps.
You need to read the transcripts from the bogus trial of that assault. Quite telling.
Someone is in trouble....... There is sure to be a rule enacted for excessive abuse

Lying, falsely accusing, cover ups, perjury, prosecutorial misconduct and distortion of evidence, GROSS impropriety just to name a few facts associated with these thugs in uniforms.
It's just as broken down as the bridge on the outskirts of that corrupt town.
Gates officers are thugs

Rochester, NY

#5 May 7, 2014
Anyone with common sense knows.........if one is falsely accused of a crime, they will fight to the finish. If convicted they will appeal. How is one convicted a resisting arrest given an ACD.

Oh, i get it...they assumed the innocent person would not appeal . Upon appeal a whole lot of truth has been revealed. No one guilty will fight for truth. and that is a fact.

Check the appeal transcripts.
Thug in Blue Uniforms

Rochester, NY

#7 May 7, 2014
These gun toting thugs ain't worth 2 dead flies. without a gun and each other. They are so powerful in gangs.
EdW

Rochester, NY

#13 May 8, 2014
Gates officers are thugs wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to read the transcripts from the bogus trial of that assault. Quite telling.
Someone is in trouble....... There is sure to be a rule enacted for excessive abuse
Lying, falsely accusing, cover ups, perjury, prosecutorial misconduct and distortion of evidence, GROSS impropriety just to name a few facts associated with these thugs in uniforms.
It's just as broken down as the bridge on the outskirts of that corrupt town.
I heard she was parked in a boarded up gas station with a needle in her arm. Resisted arrest, and was subdued. Case closed. Read the transcript? No, the D&C told me enough.
Thug in Blue Uniforms

Rochester, NY

#14 May 8, 2014
EdW wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard she was parked in a boarded up gas station with a needle in her arm. Resisted arrest, and was subdued. Case closed. Read the transcript? No, the D&C told me enough.
Enough said. that explicitly explains your lack of information and the truth, the propaganda and the cover up by the department. Keep reading that trash, you are assured to stay misinformed.
EdW

Rochester, NY

#15 May 8, 2014
Thug in Blue Uniforms wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough said. that explicitly explains your lack of information and the truth, the propaganda and the cover up by the department. Keep reading that trash, you are assured to stay misinformed.
Harris had a bunch of psychological issues going on. Took it out on Gates PD officers doing their job. Got busted for being an a-hole. Deserved the treatment she received. Claimed racism (typical over used theme), court ruled for officers.

She was proven guilty by a judge. That does it for me.
I Luv It

Rochester, NY

#16 May 8, 2014
Did you see the video of the black man robbing the inocent white man?
Thats how we see you people..Thats what we think of you people.
Three blacks arrested for armed robbery.
Three blacks charged with illegal gun possesion.
Blacks car impounded.(stolen?)

White mans stolen phone recovered.

Combined I bet the three black men will serve 20=30 years. Ha ha.

DNA? IQ problem? Bell Curve?
I Luv It

Rochester, NY

#17 May 8, 2014
EdW wrote:
<quoted text>
Harris had a bunch of psychological issues going on. Took it out on Gates PD officers doing their job. Got busted for being an a-hole. Deserved the treatment she received. Claimed racism (typical over used theme), court ruled for officers.
She was proven guilty by a judge. That does it for me.
The psychological issues and a-hole problems are on going. Any topix regular knows that.

Hi Rhonda!
EdW is an idiot

Rochester, NY

#18 May 8, 2014
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2014-04-15...

Obviously, this is very outrageous conduct," a transcript of the March 31 hearing quoted the judge, a former county prosecutor, as saying. "All officers lied on the stand today.... All their testimony was a lie. So there's strong evidence it was conspiracy to lie in this case, for everyone to come up with the same lie.... Many, many, many, many times they all lied."

**********

Impossible, they always tell the truth no need for video camera footage.
EdW

Rochester, NY

#19 May 8, 2014
EdW is an idiot wrote:
http://articles.chicagotribune .com/2014-04-15/news/ct-police -testimony-lies-met-20140415_1 _police-officers-five-officers -chicago-police
Obviously, this is very outrageous conduct," a transcript of the March 31 hearing quoted the judge, a former county prosecutor, as saying. "All officers lied on the stand today.... All their testimony was a lie. So there's strong evidence it was conspiracy to lie in this case, for everyone to come up with the same lie.... Many, many, many, many times they all lied."
**********
Impossible, they always tell the truth no need for video camera footage.
OK, lets cut to the chase. Given your outrageous and amplified hate of all things white, and the unbiased officers on routine patrol, I would conclude the Gates PD officers did their job (just like the judge did). You probably snapped, and they did what they're trained to do with 10-78s (mental health arrest). Click-click.

Stop denigrating our hard working public servants.
EdW is an idiot

Rochester, NY

#20 May 8, 2014
I Luv It wrote:
<quoted text>
The psychological issues and a-hole problems are on going. Any topix regular knows that.
Hi Rhonda!
LMAO.. A "regular" topix idiot understanding and knowing relevant truth. LMAO!
EdW

Rochester, NY

#21 May 8, 2014
One other thing. Because a former county prosecutor claims "all police lie" doesn't make it so. That is one person's opinion who is trying to win a case. It is not fact. And it was not your trial. Stick to the facts.
EdW is an idiot

Rochester, NY

#22 May 8, 2014
EdW wrote:
One other thing. Because a former county prosecutor claims "all police lie" doesn't make it so. That is one person's opinion who is trying to win a case. It is not fact. And it was not your trial. Stick to the facts.
FACT- The APPEAL transcripts tell all. Read it.
EdW is an idiot

Rochester, NY

#23 May 8, 2014
Anyone with common sense knows.........if one is falsely accused of a crime, they will fight to the finish. If convicted they will appeal. How is one convicted a resisting arrest given an ACD ? <GOOD QUESTION.

Oh, i get it...they assumed the innocent person would not appeal .

Upon appeal a whole lot of truth has been revealed.

Check the appeal transcripts.

QUESTION: what judge is gonna give a "convicted" criminal an ACD.

>Now, you just run along and stay outta trouble and this abuse /false charge will disappear, right ?
Motive 2 Lie

Rochester, NY

#24 May 8, 2014
Thank Goodness the bias, unrighteous judge is OFF the bench.


Shall we go for another trial (making a complete liar/dumba$$ outta urself) or do you rightfully dismiss those bogus charges ?

Those appeal transcripts are quite telling into the low level these punks will stoop.

When you tell one lie, you gotta tell a plethora of others until your story looks like Swiss cheese.
EdW

Rochester, NY

#25 May 8, 2014
Yeah, yeah, yeah... next.
Court got Caught

Rochester, NY

#26 May 8, 2014
FOR THE RECORD:
LOTS OF IMPORTANT PEOPLE/ORGNIZATIONS HAVE COPIES OF THE APPEAL TRANSCRIPT.
Court got Caught

Rochester, NY

#27 May 8, 2014
EdW wrote:
Gates PD is one of the best police forces in NY State. They are highly trained law enforcement professionals that take a balanced and fair approach to policing.
They enacted the Tereasa Harris Rule for officers -- so no one can falsely accuse them of brutality. She was a nutcase who tried to shake them down a couple of years ago. That rule requires additional officers to witness the outrageous behavior manifested by some perps.
an interesting article about the corruption within any police dept.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2014-04-15...

Goldberg said a recent client who was accused of grabbing a police officer's vest was acquitted of aggravated battery after photos taken at the scene by bystanders showed the officer wasn't wearing a vest.

Veteran lawyers warned of the damage done to the criminal justice system when police officers lie while under oath.

"The dangerous part of it is an innocent person could go to jail," said Cunningham, the county's public defender. "What we're trying to find is the truth. It's what the whole system is supposed to be about."
EdW

Rochester, NY

#28 May 8, 2014
Court got Caught wrote:
FOR THE RECORD:
LOTS OF IMPORTANT PEOPLE/ORGNIZATIONS HAVE COPIES OF THE APPEAL TRANSCRIPT.
PLEASE SUPPORT THIS STATEMENT BY NAMING THE INDIVIDUAL IMPORTANT PEOPLE AND ORGANIZATIONS THAT HAVE THIS TRANSCRIPT. OTHERWISE, THE STATEMENT IS FALLACIOUS. I'LL TUNE BACK IN FOR THE EXTENSIVE LIST OF DIGNITARIES THAT ARE POURING OVER EVER WORD.

I BELIEVE YOU THINK YOU ARE INNOCENT. ASHAMED NO ONE ELSE AGREED.

YOU KNOW, SPELL CHECKER DOES WORK. TRY IT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two Cops Dead in NYC 21 min Rhonda 6
There's two Rhondas? 2 hr Whitey 10
Santa's White Helper Arrested for DWI 3 hr Rhonda 3
The Africa I Know Isn't The Africa In The Headl... 3 hr Whitey 17
Rochester man pleads guilty for child pornography (Jun '14) 3 hr Rhonda 14
White Drunk Driver Arrested for Medicaid Fraud 3 hr Rhonda 15
Suburbanites Want Homeless Camp Moved Before 5K... 4 hr Rhonda 5
Spencerport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Spencerport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Spencerport

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:08 pm PST