Rochester Man Arrested, Accused Of Shooting Pregnant Woman

Jun 17, 2013 Full story: 13WHAM

Rochester, N.Y. - A Rochester man was charged Monday in connection with the shooting of a pregnant woman on Danforth Street last month.

Full Story

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 18, 2013
What a real man, NOT. Take the POS out and shoot him in the gut and listen to him whine like the trash he is, typical thug animal.
Reggie

Henderson, NV

#3 Jun 18, 2013
Now hold on, he may have had a perfectly good reason. She may have been disrespectin' him, and he had to get his point across. That's how we do it in the hood. Butt out. If we want to be animals, it's none of whiteys business. Stop watchin' us.
To mad

Rochester, NY

#4 Jun 19, 2013
who="Reggie"]Now hold on, he may have had a perfectly good reason. She may have been disrespectin' him, and he had to get his point across. That's how we do it in the hood. Butt out. If we want to be animals, it's none of whiteys business.
Speak for yourself I'm no animal, and what does color have to do with the action of this man. He is a fool he will be charged like he killed her. What type of respect makes a man act like this. They can get the mess beat out of them by the police don't see no one shooting them. Because she is a women, known to many to be weak, yet we are the most dangerous when backed into a corner.
Everyone has a breaking point. But I will never break because of a relationship gone bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pigpen, you can finally come to dinner 12 min south wedge 13
'Tis the season for many shoppers but take care... 29 min Marty 3
Mayor Lovely Warren Angers RPD 33 min Sal 47
Mayor Lovely Warren Removes Offensive Post 36 min Paul 13
Chuck Schumer Hypocrite 1 hr Mike 9
Ferguson Burning After Night of Violence and Lo... 5 hr RiotsNightFour 59
Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Nov 10 I voted Zornow 3
Spencerport Dating
Find my Match

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Spencerport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Spencerport

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:59 am PST