Chalk Outline

Lansing, MI

#26 Jul 15, 2013
Gods Property wrote:
George Zimmerman May Head Back to Court to Face Molestation Charges
http://mymajicdc.com/3352073/george-zimmerman...
C'mon sista-girl. I did not think the jury came to the right conclusion BUT that was the verdict they came up with so DEAL WITH IT!!!

Still nothing from you about the daily tragedy that is black on black MURDER in CHICAGO!!!!
NASCAR

Honeoye Falls, NY

#28 Jul 15, 2013
Anyone remember a quarterback named Michael Vick? Was involved in dog fighting and got 23 months. Dogs vs unarmed teenagers. Dogs win.
NASCAR

Honeoye Falls, NY

#29 Jul 15, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>O.J's life was great until he broke into that guys house.
Great? Try reading his bio. He was an angry, defiant youth who grew up to be a wife beating, woman hating and eventual murderer. His ONLY redeeming value was his football skills and when they covered his number in black at Rich Stadium, that ceased to be of any importance. He will forever be remembered as the scorned man who murdered his ex wife. I call it Karma. And GZ will know it too.
European Behavior

Rochester, NY

#30 Jul 15, 2013
NASCAR wrote:
<quoted text>
Great? Try reading his bio. He will forever be remembered as the scorned man who murdered his ex wife. I call it Karma. And GZ will know it too.
Yeah, georgie boy will meet Karma but I don't agree about O.J being an angry exwife killer
Vinny Gumbatz

Rochester, NY

#31 Jul 15, 2013
Black crime starts at a very early age.
Gods Property wrote:
http://breakingbrown.com/2013/ 07/george-zimmerman-once-calle d-police-on-a-7-year-old-black -boy/
In March of 2012, The Daily Beast released Zimmerman’s 911 calls to police. They revealed 46 calls, many of which were to report the “suspicious activity” of black males. That much we knew. But remember also that Zimmerman once called police to report the suspicious behavior of a black child, approximately 7-9 years of age.
Here’s the 911 dispatch log from The Daily Beast:
April 22, 2011 – 7:09 p.m.
Type: TEL
Subject: Suspicious activity
Report: Juvenile black male “apprx 7–9” years old, four feet tall “skinny build short blk hair” last seen wearing a blue t-shirt and blue shorts
Before you forget, a 7 to 9 year old child is an elementary school student, most likely in the first, second, third, or fourth grade. To Zimmerman, this child posed a threat great enough to call police.
In addition, Zimmerman also called police to report “trash in the roadway,” and to report on his landlord who Zimmerman said was “trying to take [Zimmerman’s] money for rent … and home in foreclosure.”
These 911 calls do not represent the suspicions of a stable human being. Most normal people don’t abuse the 9-1-1 dispatch system to report every black man who enters the neighborhood or non-physical disputes with their landlord. Zimmerman has been off his rocker for some time. It is just heartbreakingly grievous that Trayvon Martin crossed paths with such a disturbed man on that rainy night in February of 2012.
^^^^^^^^^^
That 7-9 years old must have really SCARED this creepy a-- C------!
Those psychotic drugs ain't no joke.........

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#32 Jul 15, 2013
NASCAR wrote:
<quoted text>
Great? Try reading his bio. He was an angry, defiant youth who grew up to be a wife beating, woman hating and eventual murderer. His ONLY redeeming value was his football skills and when they covered his number in black at Rich Stadium, that ceased to be of any importance. He will forever be remembered as the scorned man who murdered his ex wife. I call it Karma. And GZ will know it too.
He will also be remembered as someone who got away with murder and spent his days partying and playing golf.He has no care of how he will be remembered.

“"Trust no one"”

#33 Jul 15, 2013
European Behavior wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, georgie boy will meet Karma but I don't agree about O.J being an angry exwife killer
Zimmerman=Guilty
O.J.=Innocent
??????????
Did you eat paint chips as a kid?
NASCAR

Honeoye Falls, NY

#34 Jul 16, 2013
European Behavior wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a stalking, angry, possessive, jealous husband/ex husband. The Simpson home was visited by police for domestic dispute multiple times as the marriage fell apart and Nicole got tired of being OJ antics. And if he didnt actually KILL her, he did kill her as in, she'd still be alive if she had never hooked up with him.
Marty

Pittsford, NY

#36 Jul 16, 2013
Zimmerman is free, judged not guilty -- and the nightmare is over for him. Whether or not he has a difficult life from now on is conjecture, he is not in prison.

I don't think he is remorseful, nor should he be. He protected himself from a thug (within the law, according to the jury), and is now vindicated. Justice was served -- fairly.
NASCAR

Honeoye Falls, NY

#37 Jul 16, 2013
Yeah he's free. And just like OJ, he' ll try to run away from himself for the rest of his life but never get away. I'll take that as a good enough penance....like I said, Karma baby --Karma....
Zimmerman is scared

Rochester, NY

#38 Jul 16, 2013
Marty wrote:
Zimmerman is free, judged not guilty -- and the nightmare is over for him. Whether or not he has a difficult life from now on is conjecture, he is not in prison.
I don't think he is remorseful, nor should he be. He protected himself from a thug (within the law, according to the jury), and is now vindicated. Justice was served -- fairly.
and in hiding. never to return to society as a free man again.
Zimmerman is scared

Rochester, NY

#39 Jul 16, 2013
the gun.

was the only reason Zimmerman has any courage.

the gun will be used to kill another person, hopefully he turns it onto himself.

being not guilty does not mean one is innocent, it just means to jury could not find him on that charge. the prosecution failed to file the proper charge for Zimmerman.

without that gun, he would have been just another coward sitting in his car like the chump he is.
NASCAR

Honeoye Falls, NY

#40 Jul 16, 2013
Zimmerman is scared wrote:
the gun.
was the only reason Zimmerman has any courage.
the gun will be used to kill another person, hopefully he turns it onto himself.
being not guilty does not mean one is innocent, it just means to jury could not find him on that charge. the prosecution failed to file the proper charge for Zimmerman.
without that gun, he would have been just another coward sitting in his car like the chump he is.
The Gun. Yes, let's address the Gun. Because the Gun is the most important part of this tragedy that has not been addressed. So here goes: if Mr.Barney Zimmerman had listened to Sheriff Andy and left the Gun in his top drawer when he went "bad guy hunting" that evening, the outcome would have turned in a fisticuffs between a skinny teenager and an overweight adult. A few good punches, some eye poking, groin kneeing, some skittles up the nostril and and once the ON THEIR WAY officers arrived, a quick hit with the taser and we need some band-aids and ice packs...yes yes haters, people die in fist fights but MANY, MANY, MANY MORE die when a bullet is propelled into their chests.

So, the Gun is the true guilty party here. But the Gun is inanimate object so "it's" bad behavior falls on the person pulling the trigger.

I rest my case for why we don't need every Tom, Dick, and Georgy carrying a gun.....

“"Trust no one"”

#41 Jul 16, 2013
NASCAR wrote:
<quoted text>
That just proves he was a bad person. He still had a great life of opulence.He don't give two sheets about what people think of him.

“"Trust no one"”

#42 Jul 16, 2013
NASCAR wrote:
<quoted text>
The Gun. Yes, let's address the Gun. Because the Gun is the most important part of this tragedy that has not been addressed. So here goes: if Mr.Barney Zimmerman had listened to Sheriff Andy and left the Gun in his top drawer when he went "bad guy hunting" that evening, the outcome would have turned in a fisticuffs between a skinny teenager and an overweight adult. A few good punches, some eye poking, groin kneeing, some skittles up the nostril and and once the ON THEIR WAY officers arrived, a quick hit with the taser and we need some band-aids and ice packs...yes yes haters, people die in fist fights but MANY, MANY, MANY MORE die when a bullet is propelled into their chests.
So, the Gun is the true guilty party here. But the Gun is inanimate object so "it's" bad behavior falls on the person pulling the trigger.
I rest my case for why we don't need every Tom, Dick, and Georgy carrying a gun.....
Stupidest post ever. From someone who enjoys the stupidest sport ever.It is absurd to expect someone to give a rats behind about the well being of an attacker.When someone attacks another person the rules of a fair fight go out the window.You can ban firearms and the only thing you will do is make tyranny's life easier.Mass killings will be affected zero. Evil people will just resort to other means to their end goals. A person with mechanical ability can design and create weapons of much greater destructive ability than any firearm on the civilian market.Including making their own firearms.Move to Australia with these wacko ideas.

“"Trust no one"”

#43 Jul 16, 2013
NASCAR wrote:
Yeah he's free. And just like OJ, he' ll try to run away from himself for the rest of his life but never get away. I'll take that as a good enough penance....like I said, Karma baby --Karma....
If you believe in karma then you should educate yourself in what it is. Karma is the effect your dharma of this life has on your next reincarnation.95% of people who talk about karma have no idea as to what it actually means.The notion that is you get what you give in life is completely false and shows a juvenile understanding of it at best.
NASCAR

Honeoye Falls, NY

#44 Jul 16, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>He will also be remembered as someone who got away with murder and spent his days partying and playing golf.He has no care of how he will be remembered.
You are aware of the fact that OJ has been in prison for four years and isn't up for parole for 5 more? Life of opulence? I guess in your world......

“"Trust no one"”

#45 Jul 16, 2013
NASCAR wrote:
<quoted text>
You are aware of the fact that OJ has been in prison for four years and isn't up for parole for 5 more? Life of opulence? I guess in your world......
Hey, how about you take in the entire dialogue. I had previously stated up until he broke into that house. Until that point he was high on the hog.Keep up will you.Point being that his killing of his wife had no impact on his quality of life.Before the case you mention he was all smiles and laughs.
My Dad Loves My Mom

Newark, NY

#47 Jul 21, 2013
Gods Property wrote:
http://breakingbrown.com/2013/ 07/george-zimmerman-once-calle d-police-on-a-7-year-old-black -boy/
In March of 2012, The Daily Beast released Zimmerman’s 911 calls to police. They revealed 46 calls, many of which were to report the “suspicious activity” of black males. That much we knew. But remember also that Zimmerman once called police to report the suspicious behavior of a black child, approximately 7-9 years of age.
Here’s the 911 dispatch log from The Daily Beast:
April 22, 2011 – 7:09 p.m.
Type: TEL
Subject: Suspicious activity
Report: Juvenile black male “apprx 7–9” years old, four feet tall “skinny build short blk hair” last seen wearing a blue t-shirt and blue shorts
Before you forget, a 7 to 9 year old child is an elementary school student, most likely in the first, second, third, or fourth grade. To Zimmerman, this child posed a threat great enough to call police.
In addition, Zimmerman also called police to report “trash in the roadway,” and to report on his landlord who Zimmerman said was “trying to take [Zimmerman’s] money for rent … and home in foreclosure.”
These 911 calls do not represent the suspicions of a stable human being. Most normal people don’t abuse the 9-1-1 dispatch system to report every black man who enters the neighborhood or non-physical disputes with their landlord. Zimmerman has been off his rocker for some time. It is just heartbreakingly grievous that Trayvon Martin crossed paths with such a disturbed man on that rainy night in February of 2012.
^^^^^^^^^^
That 7-9 years old must have really SCARED this creepy a-- C------!
Those psychotic drugs ain't no joke.........
Zimmerman has some mental issues that caused him to do stupid things we know!
thelittlegirl16

Newark, NY

#48 Jul 31, 2013
Why was George allowed to have a gun and kill someone if he was a nutcase? ever watch monk? they didn't let him carry again unless he was responsible. zimmerman wasn't responsible

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sharpton called race provocateur on CNN 19 min Moulen John 17
Dirty White Santa 55 min Jokette 3
Weather Service Issues High Wind Warning For WNY 1 hr Ezra 3
Homeless Shindig 1 hr Jokette 7
Obama, Holder, Diblasio 2 hr Jokette 36
Another Stupid Teen Dead in Missouri 2 hr Jokette 17
Gay Men and Blood Donation 2 hr Jokette 5

High Wind Warning for Monroe County was issued at December 24 at 7:23PM EST

Spencerport Dating
Find my Match