White Suburban Drunk Driver Kills Cit...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

#64 Nov 25, 2013
Lets Be Accurate Here wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't disagree with you PP but thinking any other person who posts here is "Rhonda" is just as paranoid as I've ever seen you. Whoever insulted your mother is fully out of line but I'm just not sure you aren't being baited.
Again I ask, if you know so much about Rhonda as you imply, how about sharing it with us? S/N: I don't assume everyone is Rhonda, but her writing style is easy to spot no matter which one of her 50 names she is using. It is always the same old "white" this, "white" that, all drunk drivers are white, the RPD is racist, only whites in the burbs commit crimes and use drugs, all child molesters are white ect. I also call some posters that I know aren't Rhonda as an insult sometimes, after all who would want to be a evil troll like her/him? Hope that helps.*I'll will ask you again to share what you know, if you know anything that is.*
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#65 Nov 25, 2013
the next door neigbor wrote:
<quoted text>Why didn't you finish the sentence Rhonda? You know the part that says he was under the influence of cocaine?(DWI/DUI)
You clicked on the link and read that??? Where???

Rochester, NY

#66 Nov 25, 2013
<quoted text>Try reading the story again and this time try to understand what you read Skippy. He was arrested for driving under the influence of cocaine, IE: DWI moron. Good try at spinning Rhonda, next time read and understand the law about what DWI is troll.
You brought up this guy, cause you thought he was a black drunk driver that killed someone, cause you can't find one.
But I proved to you he was not a drunk.
Then you tried to say its the same think.
In this thread you are saying he was arrested for DWI,(DWI means drunk) when he was not.
Then a later comment you claim you always said DUI and DWI, but you did not.
And then you say the link I gave says he was arrested or charged for driving on coke, but if you open the link you can see it does NOT say that. I might say what the cops "believe", but it is clearly NOT what he was arrested for, he was arrested for what I told he was.
Again you are wrong and I'm right, it must suk to be you.

No go away till you can find a real local black drunk driver that killed someone, and stop trying to claim on the isn't is.

Rochester, NY

#67 Nov 25, 2013
Can any of you whites explain why this black guy got 2 to 4 years, when the whites that kill with their car always get 6 months or less????

Is it more acceptable to kill while drunk, then it is to kill when High??????

http://www.rochesterhomepage.net/story/driver...
Buzzy

Fairport, NY

#68 Nov 25, 2013
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
Can any of you whites explain why this black guy got 2 to 4 years, when the whites that kill with their car always get 6 months or less????
Yes. White guys write the laws. That's the way it is. Thanks for playing.
Doofus decoder

Jacksonville, NC

#69 Nov 25, 2013
Go figure ....Blacks breaking the law ....Why do you think Irond. Mall is dead and the cops there are on ROIDS ' Blacks ....Truth hurts , but Irond . is a dead town because it borders on top of the Ghetto Black thug community who trash , rape and PILLAGE everything they touch ... Gov't , schools , work place drama , malls , public transportation / etc

They make it a chore to deal w/ them ...So don't deal w/ them Boycott all they do ...
Doofus decoder

Jacksonville, NC

#70 Nov 25, 2013
Rhonda is eating Crow as usual .

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#71 Nov 25, 2013
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
Always get month for vehicular homicide when drunk??? Your high again.
Lets Be Accurate Here

Rochester, NY

#75 Nov 25, 2013
Again I ask, if you know so much about Rhonda as you imply, how about sharing it with us? S/N: I don't assume everyone is Rhonda, but her writing style is easy to spot no matter which one of her 50 names she is using.
Don't know anything specific. I will just say that the comment about your mother disturbs me as well. Simply not right. Just that I have merely looked at several months going back and making observations.

I personally believe Rhonda is CC who also goes under multiple registered/unregistered names. I suspect this as I am aware of one person who physically met her and said how disturbed she was.

The wackiness of the posts is just too suspect.

What Topix simply needs to do is mandate people use registered accounts. That would minimize the number of false postings I would hope although holding my breath is not in my current plans.

Have a pleasant holiday and stay warm with all the snow coming. I stayed up late to hang lights before it hits and the cold drops more and am headed to the rack.
Rhonda

Rochester, NY

#76 Nov 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't know anything specific. I will just say that the comment about your mother disturbs me as well. Simply not right. Just that I have merely looked at several months going back and making observations.
I personally believe Rhonda is CC who also goes under multiple registered/unregistered names. I suspect this as I am aware of one person who physically met her and said how disturbed she was.
The wackiness of the posts is just too suspect.
What Topix simply needs to do is mandate people use registered accounts. That would minimize the number of false postings I would hope although holding my breath is not in my current plans.
Have a pleasant holiday and stay warm with all the snow coming. I stayed up late to hang lights before it hits and the cold drops more and am headed to the rack.
You Don't know anything specific, cause unlike nickbo I don't disclose anything personal about myself on the internet.

And what comment about a mother that disturbs you did I even make?

I'm not this CC as you claim.

And I do have registered names so I don't know what topix make us use registered names is going to do??

You are getting stupider by the day.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#78 Nov 26, 2013
Rhonda wrote:
<quoted text>
You Don't know anything specific, cause unlike nickbo I don't disclose anything personal about myself on the internet.
And what comment about a mother that disturbs you did I even make?
I'm not this CC as you claim.
And I do have registered names so I don't know what topix make us use registered names is going to do??
You are getting stupider by the day.
You forgot to mention all your registered names have been banned. What the poster means by Topix should allow only registered names is simple. If people were only allowed yo use registered names and only allowed one per e-mail address, people would be discouraged from judging their own comments and using 20+ socks to make comments on their own previous posts. You know, what you like to do in an attempt to legitimize your comments. It's what people like you do to try and create an image that your views are those of the majority. Sort of like how the schizophrenic mind creates imaginary people to communicate with and validate it's unsubstantiated thoughts and beliefs. In the end though it only serves to show what deranged liars they are while reinforcing the assumption that they are nuts.
Rhonda

Rochester, NY

#79 Nov 26, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot to mention all your registered names have been banned. What the poster means by Topix should allow only registered names is simple. If people were only allowed yo use registered names and only allowed one per e-mail address, people would be discouraged from judging their own comments and using 20+ socks to make comments on their own previous posts. You know, what you like to do in an attempt to legitimize your comments. It's what people like you do to try and create an image that your views are those of the majority. Sort of like how the schizophrenic mind creates imaginary people to communicate with and validate it's unsubstantiated thoughts and beliefs. In the end though it only serves to show what deranged liars they are while reinforcing the assumption that they are nuts.
My registered names are NOT banned. What are you talking about?

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#80 Nov 26, 2013
Rhonda wrote:
<quoted text>
Morality??? Not Banned???? You had another one after that too but got booted almost immediately. If you still got them then use them. Remember when you pissed and moaned about me being an unregistered poster under "FTW"??? I do. I registered just to shut you the hell up about it. Now you can't register or maybe you just think your rules don't apply to yourself.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#81 Nov 26, 2013
Rhonda wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way Loony Toones, I got to go to work soon. Not all of us can sit on Topix and collect handouts.
Latisha

Columbus, OH

#83 Nov 26, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>I got to go to work soon.
Handing out towels in a men's room?

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#84 Nov 26, 2013
Rhonda wrote:
Remember when nickbo disclosed that he gos to group meeting on westfall rd for the crazy mentally insane vets??
That was funny.
Well if this is true, at least this person was trying to get help and deal with his mental problems. Unlike you who just revels in theirs.
Yolanduh

Lyons, NY

#85 Nov 26, 2013
<quoted text>
I won't disagree with you PP but thinking any other person who posts here is "Rhonda" is just as paranoid as I've ever seen you. Whoever insulted your mother is fully out of line but I'm just not sure you aren't being baited.
as the RACE BAITERS are out in full force lately.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Georgia election 1 hr IescapedNY 6
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 3 hr AllCable is fake ... 977
Reality, haha is village idiot 7 hr FUBOB 18
News These are the dumbest restaurant names ever 10 hr IescapedNAM-legs 1
Um maddogg2008???? 12 hr maddogg2008 2
Northwest Service Center and Ron Penders 12 hr bigsingle 18
Rachel should stop running for mayor 13 hr bigsingle 41

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance