Area officials optimistic about Warren administration

Nov 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Rochester Democrat and Chronicle

With the prospect of a new mayor comes renewed optimism - and on the day after City Council President Lovely Warren's mayoral election victory, that feeling is shared by developers, neighborhood leaders and city school officials alike.

Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Nov 14, 2013
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

WhitetyWhite wrote:
Bob Lonsberry will analyze and be an expert on her every decision and political appointee.
Should be fun to see it play out.
Did you listen today?? I listened hoping to hear Lonsberry crying for the whole show, but instead it seemed like he was Lovely greatest fan. He went on and on about how great she is and how great she is for the position of Mayor. He said he was very excited about her.

I swear Bob jumps to a different boat each day.
I have no idea were he really stands on anything or anyone.
Edwin

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Bob Lonsberry is an actor, and stands for one thing: keeping his job. It's theater.

Officials will always go on the record to congratulate a political winner. What they really believe, and who they will help, is another story.

Lonsberry and officials are putting on a friendly face. No one is buying it.

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Way to go Rochester. I can't wait to see what wonderful things Big mamma meatsnacks has in store.

“"Trust no one"”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

WhitetyWhite wrote:
Not surprised Howard Eagle lost AGAIN!
Very surprised Monroe county has 12,952 morons who voted for Emily Good for Sheriff. Would love to see a breakdown of her votes by town and city.
http://www.rochesterhomepage.net/election-res...
S/N Democrat & Chronical sucks to look for results & local news.
What is just as surprising is how many people voted for Warren.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

I'm so glad she won I voted for her!

“"Trust no one"”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Daisy wrote:
I'm so glad she won I voted for her!
WHY???
NoNotInTheCity

Lexington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

I hope she can control the criminal element of downtown Rochester..
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

There isn't any crime downtown to control.

I hope she relocates the new big police substation downtown that is not needed. I have no idea why Richards would sign a 10 year year lease for millions for a police substation where there is no crime. And now at the same location there isn't going to be any high school students or MCC students.
Capt Sweatpants

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Her first order of business should be to demote the chief to police officer, or encourage him to retire before she boots him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text> WHY???
I voted for her because I knew she was qualified and had qualities Rochester needs for a change and increase in safety.

“"Trust no one"”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
I voted for her because I knew she was qualified and had qualities Rochester needs for a change and increase in safety.
Obviously you don't know about her shenanigans in the N.E. side.
ADA

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

I voted for her cause I know she wouldn't stand behind officers that beat up and man with no legs for waiting for a bus and being black.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you don't know about her shenanigans in the N.E. side.
What do you mean by "her shenanigans"?

“"Trust no one"”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean by "her shenanigans"?
Well I will posts some here as I have in other threads. For starters when a lady looked to her to force a land lord to do needed repairs on her shop. What did Warren do? She offered no help but instead helped to get the lady out so she could take over the store front to use as a campaign base and is now getting it handed to her friends so they can open a store. She also secured money for unneeded renovations to a non-profit apartment complex ( Norton Villiage) under the condition that it be used for discount housing for returning vets with families. When the work was done, she used her connections to allow the complex renege on the conditions. She helped get a Dunkin Donuts put in on Culver and Norton for her people and totally created a traffic and safety hazzard at that corner from the over sized layout and poor lot planning. She has been trying for a while to get a Veterans Memorial garden in the park here removed. Even though it is very nice and maintained by Scouts and volunteers. That is just for starters. She has done nothing good for my neighborhood while she was supposed to be helping it. The only thing she has helped here is herself,her campaign, and her friends.
CityRes

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

oohh stop crying.

and stop blaming a council woman for the work of duffy and richards.

“"Trust no one"”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

CityRes wrote:
oohh stop crying.
None of what I said had anything to do with either of them. It was all Warrens string pulling.

“"Trust no one"”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

CityRes wrote:
oohh stop crying.
I'm not crying I'm airing legit gripes with Mamma Meatsnacks. Maybe you should stop crying about Richards and Duffy and all non-black's being the source of every problem in your reprobate life. Maybe you should come over to this area she wanted to better and talk to the people who live here and let them tell you how she did no good except for herself.
CityRes

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Marb wrote:
<quoted text> lmbo you blacks kill me
Give us a link of the last crime that happened downtown.
Distractionary Jabs

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text> Well I will posts some here as I have in other threads. For starters when a lady looked to her to force a land lord to do needed repairs on her shop. What did Warren do? She offered no help but instead helped to get the lady out so she could take over the store front to use as a campaign base and is now getting it handed to her friends so they can open a store. She also secured money for unneeded renovations to a non-profit apartment complex ( Norton Villiage) under the condition that it be used for discount housing for returning vets with families. When the work was done, she used her connections to allow the complex renege on the conditions. She helped get a Dunkin Donuts put in on Culver and Norton for her people and totally created a traffic and safety hazzard at that corner from the over sized layout and poor lot planning. She has been trying for a while to get a Veterans Memorial garden in the park here removed. Even though it is very nice and maintained by Scouts and volunteers. That is just for starters. She has done nothing good for my neighborhood while she was supposed to be helping it. The only thing she has helped here is herself,her campaign, and her friends.
It's not what Lovely can do for you, It's what you can do for Lovely.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text> ...The only thing she has helped here is herself,her campaign, and her friends.
Well actually Dunkin Donuts brought more money in the economy, more jobs and more people off the streets. Now, as Mayor she's going to work with police and actually have them investigate and enforce the law, in addition she will continue to get economy going up here. We definately have a mess in the city from Richards and we need someone to take car of it properly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Spencerport Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Spencerport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••