Lovely Warren: National search for ne...

Lovely Warren: National search for next Rochester police chief

There are 118 comments on the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle story from Dec 16, 2013, titled Lovely Warren: National search for next Rochester police chief. In it, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports that:

Mayor-elect Lovely A. Warren has announced the city will conduct a national search to find Rochester's next police chief.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

BlackyBlack

Rochester, NY

#84 Jan 7, 2014
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
But with over 70% of workers in New York in unions I don't see them going anywhere soon. I totally agree with you about the cameras, way too many.
Where do you come up with this crap?

Less than 25% of the NYS labor force is unionized.
Of that 25%, public employees (teachers, cops, fire/EMS) represent over 70% of the unionized NYS work force.
(2012 Bureau of Labor Statistics)

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#85 Jan 7, 2014
The 70% should be what you had, It was a typo, get over yourself already.

Why do you care anyways, you're unemployed, on welfare and a troll.
BlackyBlack

Rochester, NY

#86 Jan 7, 2014
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
The 70% should be what you had, It was a typo, get over yourself already.
Why do you care anyways, you're unemployed, on welfare and a troll.
Hey mall cop, the kids are off from school today....shouldn't you be creeping on teenage girls in the food court.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#87 Jan 7, 2014
BlackyBlack wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey mall cop, the kids are off from school today....shouldn't you be creeping on teenage girls in the food court.
Hey degenerate, shouldn't you be out robbing, raping, smoking crack or abusing the welfare system instead of using your momma's computer that she got from her babies daddy who stole it out of a car in the burbs.
Pedodew

Rochester, NY

#88 Jan 7, 2014
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey degenerate, shouldn't you be out robbing, raping, smoking crack or abusing the welfare system instead of using your momma's computer that she got from her babies daddy who stole it out of a car in the burbs.
Yawn.....how bad do you suck, to have to reuse Pigpen's weak and played out comebacks.

On the bright side maybe you can get a reality show like these guys:
http://www.aoltv.com/show/mall-cops-mall-of-a...

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#89 Jan 7, 2014
Pedodew wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.....how bad do you suck, to have to reuse Pigpen's weak and played out comebacks.
On the bright side maybe you can get a reality show like these guys:
http://www.aoltv.com/show/mall-cops-mall-of-a...
Funny, I was gonna say the same thing about you, all you do is use the mall cop crap because that's all you got, pretty pathetic to be such a loser like you.

Maybe you can come up with yet another screen name so you can disguise your pathetic life. Try to put in "I'm a loser baby" for your next screen name. It will suit you much better. Better hurry though , it's feeding time for the trolls, your gonna miss out on your slop.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#90 Jan 7, 2014
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
okay, but what BS powers ?
If police unions are BS then all unions are BS because they all go through some sort of collective bargaining
Agreed!
All unions ar BS!
Rhonda

Rochester, NY

#91 Jan 7, 2014
Pedodew wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.....how bad do you suck, to have to reuse Pigpen's weak and played out comebacks.
On the bright side maybe you can get a reality show like these guys:
http://www.aoltv.com/show/mall-cops-mall-of-a...
Oh my sweety Pigpen's come backs aren't weak or played out, they are the truth and we can't stand hearing the truth about us can we? Guess we have to pull ourselves up by the boot straps to make something of our life's, oh wait, that would be too much like working and we are owed everything we want because of the injustice that happen to none of our relatives 150 years ago. Later T, will see you at the next meeting, love always, R.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#92 Jan 8, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed!
All unions ar BS!
You made a statement a while back that you were a DOD contractor, is that correct ?
BlackyBlack

Rochester, NY

#93 Jan 8, 2014
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
You made a statement a while back that you were a DOD contractor, is that correct ?
Yeah he did.....then you got.....OWNED!
BlackyBlack

Rochester, NY

#94 Jan 8, 2014
BlackyBlack wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah he did.....then you got.....OWNED!
REPEATEDLY!

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#95 Jan 8, 2014
BlackyBlack wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah he did.....then you got.....OWNED!
I don't know if I should condemn you for your stupidity or simply marvel at your ability to form words.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#96 Jan 8, 2014
BlackyBlack wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah he did.....then you got.....OWNED!
Funny how you would be answering for someone else.......HMMMMMMMMMMMM
BlackyBlack

Rochester, NY

#97 Jan 8, 2014
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if I should condemn you for your stupidity or simply marvel at your ability to form words.
Good one....What did you go out and buy "Insults For Dummies" on your lunch break?

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#98 Jan 8, 2014
BlackyBlack wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one....What did you go out and buy "Insults For Dummies" on your lunch break?
You should really go back to using HA HA when you sign in. Not you, yeah I know.....RRRIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGHH HHHHHTTTTTT.

By the way, that wasn't an insult, that was a concise observation and dead on analysis of you.

Should I use smaller words for you so you can keep up.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#99 Jan 8, 2014
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
You made a statement a while back that you were a DOD contractor, is that correct ?
I am non-union ... I don't know any contractors that ARE unionized.

In fact, the state department prefers contractors over DoD personnel, as they don't have to deal with the bureaucracy to get things done.

So what is your point?
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#100 Jan 8, 2014
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
You should really go back to using HA HA when you sign in. Not you, yeah I know.....RRRIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGHH HHHHHTTTTTT.
By the way, that wasn't an insult, that was a concise observation and dead on analysis of you.
Should I use smaller words for you so you can keep up.
When did the mall promote you to detective?

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#101 Jan 8, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
When did the mall promote you to detective?
Don't worry about it Blacky
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#102 Jan 8, 2014
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about it Blacky
LOL!!!
You lost your point, so you stoop to Rhonda's "Nickbo" gag!

LOL!
Best you got, mall cop?

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#103 Jan 9, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
You lost your point, so you stoop to Rhonda's "Nickbo" gag!
LOL!
Best you got, mall cop?
Don't worry about it Blacky

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Attorney warns city fire dispute could last muc... 3 min Norwegian-American 1
Andy wants tax break for people who prepaid the... 6 min Norwegian-American 20
Urban Dictionary: Chithole Countries 18 min Norwegian-American 20
Anyone find Trumps comments about "black" count... 40 min IescapedNY 15
So sick of Jerry posting here 1 hr Ha ha is unemployed 4
White Parents abuse 13 Kids 2 hr Norwegian-American 1
I pooped on skidmark 2 hr Norwegian-American 6

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages