CNN Has Reached Bottom, Ratings Tanked

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

Devonte

Rochester, NY

#1 Aug 19, 2014
CNN has been covering Ferguson 24/7, portraying Brown as an innocent victim minding his own business, gunned down by twitchy cop for no good reason. They have tried and convicted the officer on national TV.

No wonder CNN's ratings have tanked over the last year. Reporters drone on and on about minutia, boring experts make up conspiracy stuff and their news writers must have all quit.
White Guy

Rochester, NY

#3 Aug 19, 2014
allknowing wrote:
<quoted text>
Have not white folks tried and convicted young Brown?
Watch the video, and make a decision. Is he a thief or not? That bully attitude probably came out when the police officer confronted him. Maybe the drugs talking? Maybe cause he had a 'tude.
RFCBF

Rochester, NY

#4 Aug 19, 2014
allknowing wrote:
<quoted text>
Have not white folks tried and convicted young Brown?
New location CC? It is a shame that you have to use a proxy server now. LMWAO.
Sal

Rochester, NY

#7 Aug 19, 2014
allknowing wrote:
<quoted text>
whatever, you white folks are such whining crazy people.
At least we have walkin' around money that we earned legitimately. And can pass a drug screen. And pay for our Swisher Sweets.
Shopowner

Rochester, NY

#8 Aug 19, 2014
allknowing wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that, that store owner wasn't bullying young brown. It's a well known fact that in the inner cities the foreign store owners disrespect blacks shopping in their establishment. And the reason why they do it because they have learned that that's the way blacks are treated by white racist America. Some might say, if you're being mistreated then don't spend your money in that establishment, however, some people don't have a car, and if they do have a car, why drive 4 or 5 miles to get one item. However, it's something that must be changed.
C'mon. The store owner was 90 lbs dripping wet, and about a foot shorter than the 300 lb thieving thug. I'm sure he was trying to protect merchandise HE PAID FOR, and Mr. Brown choose to steal.

It's not disrepectin' anybody. It's survival to stay in business. Stores can't afford theft and robbery, it's a business that is accountable to pay for all that stuff on their shelves.

On topic, CNN is provoking the Furgeson community. As long as those folks have national coverage, they will continue protesting. When the lights go off, and news teams pack up, it will finally be over. CNN coverage is biased and patronizing.
Shopowner

Rochester, NY

#9 Aug 19, 2014
Just for full disclosure, when African-Americans come in my stores, we follow them will cameras, not physically. No one is embarrassed, disrespected or hassled. If our security people detect theft (which is recorded to protect us), we then go after them. It doesn't matter what color.

We also prosecute either color for stealing from us.
Sal

Rochester, NY

#11 Aug 19, 2014
allknowing wrote:
<quoted text>
First and foremost, whitey has never earned anything legitimately; lets see, whitey stole this country, terrorized the native people and now occupy same stolen land. Then whitey went to Africa, hunted down and captured black people by the millions to work that same stolen land, why ? Because whitey was too lazy and weak to do it themselves. Yes, it's a proven fact that whitey has never gotten anything legitimately. That's just to name a few, however, there are so many many more.
I have never been prouder than right now. I forgot about a lot of the ingenious stuff our forefathers did. Thank you.

Hope the Furguson thing works out for you guys. And they just shot another innocent perp. It's disgraceful, just disgraceful.
Kurt

Rochester, NY

#12 Aug 19, 2014
CNN should dump Wolf. He asks a question, then answers it. He's the reason CNN is getting killed. He puts my toes to sleep.
TaxGuy

Rochester, NY

#14 Aug 20, 2014
allknowing wrote:
<quoted text>
It's understandable that you would have pride for genocide, terrorism, slavery, torture, etc, etc, because of course that's who whitey is. As science has proven, all Europeans have a percentage of Neanderthal DNA, which is ONLY found in the genetic code of white folks and no other race of people. So, it makes sense, no one can change the nature of the beast, it's his/her nature.
Any more conspiracy theories that you can heap on? You know that's all BS.

Found in the genetic code. So we are all, every Caucasian, born oppressors, aggressive and bad to the bone? That is one of the most blatantly ignorant opinions I have ever stumbled across.
Sam

Rochester, NY

#16 Aug 20, 2014
allknowing wrote:
<quoted text>
Just speaking the truth; handle it.
Give it a break. You're either pulling the out of your ___, or someone without a clue fed you this bunk. Or maybe you found it on the internet, where all info is factual. Nutjob.
Norman

Rochester, NY

#18 Aug 20, 2014
allknowing wrote:
<quoted text>
google it, by all means don't take my word for it. Just telling the truth. However, it makes a lot of sense.
You're as nuts as Diamond Daisy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Musical Artist Refuse to Play in Racist Country... 19 min Rabbi Bernstein 3
Gary Craig, Staff writer at D&C writting falseh... 40 min Reporter 2 24
Security Prep Underway for Lilac Festival 9 hr Maude 2
NYPD officer shot in head recovering 9 hr Joint Chiefs 13
Break room ratings 9 hr Tommy Rules 308
State police won't release dashcam video of off... 14 hr EthiopianJew 22
News City clergy: Rochester could be next Baltimore 14 hr B Clinton 9
More from around the web

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE