Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

I thought it'd be interesting to learn a little about some of us regular Topix posters...what you do, how you got started posting, what your username means, etc.
rochmetro

Brockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Rochester Forum wrote:
I thought it'd be interesting to learn a little about some of us regular Topix posters...what you do, how you got started posting, what your username means, etc.
You first
Thuston Howell

Penfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Long time Rochester resident (since '89) that was introduced to Topix by one our servants.

Attended Trinity School (NYC), BS Princeton and MS Oxford (Rhodes scholar). Moved to Rochester to follow an exotic dancer, married her in '90 and we have two biracial children (in fact, one is on Topix frequently, however we have disavowed any knowledge of him).

We like to travel, and recently returned from Bangladesh - where we support missionary work for AIDS babies. The child trafficking charges are currently being addressed by our lawyers, and we believe we will be vindicated, or pay a small fine. They call it a tribute over there.

We enjoy living in Pittsford, a cosmopolitan town comprised of many ethnicities. We choose Pittsford many years ago because it is the most liberal area in Rochester, completely devoid of discrimination.

Hobbies are collecting classic Ferraris, Chinese artifacts prior to the Ming Dynasty, skiing, sailing and cave exploration. I was a boy scout leader, but some unfortunate controversy arose about my neo conservative German sympathies, and I resigned prior to the investigation.

Thank you for encouraging us to share our pedestrian lives with others. It was very cathartic.

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

I personally would visit Topix now and again but never really contributed until I registered in April. I can always count on some form of entertainment on here..lol.
I've been called a "beaut" by my friends, usually comes after a wise/humorous comment I'll make.
I was a Pre-pharmacy and Anthropology major at a school in Buffalo, now just paying loans while preparing for the PCAT. I also got my CDL-B out there.
I'm obviously not saying my places of employment, but I work with people...lol

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Thuston Howell wrote:
Long time Rochester resident (since '89) that was introduced to Topix by one our servants.
Attended Trinity School (NYC), BS Princeton and MS Oxford (Rhodes scholar). Moved to Rochester to follow an exotic dancer, married her in '90 and we have two biracial children (in fact, one is on Topix frequently, however we have disavowed any knowledge of him).
We like to travel, and recently returned from Bangladesh - where we support missionary work for AIDS babies. The child trafficking charges are currently being addressed by our lawyers, and we believe we will be vindicated, or pay a small fine. They call it a tribute over there.
We enjoy living in Pittsford, a cosmopolitan town comprised of many ethnicities. We choose Pittsford many years ago because it is the most liberal area in Rochester, completely devoid of discrimination.
Hobbies are collecting classic Ferraris, Chinese artifacts prior to the Ming Dynasty, skiing, sailing and cave exploration. I was a boy scout leader, but some unfortunate controversy arose about my neo conservative German sympathies, and I resigned prior to the investigation.
Thank you for encouraging us to share our pedestrian lives with others. It was very cathartic.
f*n awesome!
Can you and Mrs. Howell meet us Friday night for a fish fry?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Topix is a distraction from an other wise hectic day. It's like reality TV one can participate in.

There are times it is enjoyable and other times when people take it too seriously, That's when it gets annoying and repetitive.
Thurston Howell

Penfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

i_m_watching wrote:
<quoted text>
f*n awesome!
Can you and Mrs. Howell meet us Friday night for a fish fry?
Sure, we normally go to Flaherty's in Mendon for our Friday fish fry. If it's nice, we'll dine outside. We arrive at 6:00 sharp. We'll save a table. Just look for the mixed couple.

She can be a bit loud, and when she has a couple of glasses of wine, somewhat, well, opinionated. Please don't bring up our son (I believe he goes by Biracial) that is on Topix, she'll go ballistic. He has been such a disappointment to both of us. In his defense, she smoked and drank during that pregnancy, so he probably didn't stand a chance.

Look forward to meeting you on Friday. Separate checks?

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

anything in moderation.
anything.
drugs, booze, sex, money.
you get too much of any one of those, OR get caught up in trying to have more, more, more; that's when the trouble starts.
breathe deep, enjoy the ride.
Stoop It Steal Sit Tea

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Steelers Rock wrote:
Clearly you can tell I'm in love with my Steelers. I found this forum while googling an area crime that interested me a few years ago. I didn't register my original name, "Steel City Steelers" until last summer.
I earned my Bachelor's Degree from a SUNY school and my Master's at a private college in the Rochester area.
a private restroom for the gender confused.

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

i_m_watching wrote:
anything in moderation.
anything.
drugs, booze, sex, money.
you get too much of any one of those, OR get caught up in trying to have more, more, more; that's when the trouble starts.
breathe deep, enjoy the ride.
I tell people that all the time actually.

I must say I'm curious what your "story" is, along with some of the other regulars
Breakdown Prone

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

I have a Master's degree in Minority Counseling. as you can see it was a waste of time and money. I couldn't counsel my way out of a plastic bag.
I'm also prone to nervous breakdowns, playing the crazy card has always gotten me out of tight spots. I've taught classes at a well known racist college and I give away degrees to the white people in my class.
It's a free ride when you enter my room.
Breakdown Prone

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Thuston Howell wrote:
i'm about to have a meltdown on your story.
Darlene

Penfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

I'll bet half the posters have a criminal record, or are hiding out from a warrant. We get some really warped and disturbed people on here.

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

In love.
cancer SURVIVOR.
American.
WORKING.
snow freak.
a slave to a dog & 2 kats.
sometimes say stuff before my brain engages.
sometimes write stuff before my brain engages.
a step-dad and a grandfather.
starting a new life.
quit smoking everything a year ago.(weed and menthols) those menthols were AWESOME.
HATE lazy.
white.
old.
bald.
fat.
semi-blind.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

My name is LaToya Bonqueque . I comes from the city of Rochester, I dropped out of the RCSD at the age of 21 in 10th grade. I hate whites, they all be racist, always holding the black man down since slavery. I don't have a job but I gots me a welfare check, 7 kids wit 7 different baby daddys, and a monthly check I gets from when I walked out in traffic and gots hit by some white suburbanite from the burbs and sued him. all I do is smoke weed, gets my weave done, n haves me some mo babys to get me sum more money. I smoke menthol cigarettes and my favorite food be fried chicken n watermelon.

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

LaToya

meet

Nick

Nick

meet

LaToya

I'm sure you'll be VERY happy together.
and, that we'll be seeing you on multiple episodes of "Cops".
Emilio

Penfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

i_m_watching wrote:
LaToya
we'll be seeing you on multiple episodes of "Cops".
I love that show. Every few weeks we see a relative, like Uncle Miguel two weeks ago. That guy can't run anymore. Anyway, great show that really showcases the gritty black and latino lifestyle.

I especially like the heart warming stories about why they became a cop. "My Dad was a cop, my brother too, my three uncles and my Mom and her sister. I was going to go to med school, but they talked me out of it. I'll be pulling over this perp for no taillight."

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Emilio wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that show. Every few weeks we see a relative, like Uncle Miguel two weeks ago. That guy can't run anymore. Anyway, great show that really showcases the gritty black and latino lifestyle.
I especially like the heart warming stories about why they became a cop. "My Dad was a cop, my brother too, my three uncles and my Mom and her sister. I was going to go to med school, but they talked me out of it. I'll be pulling over this perp for no taillight."
epic
MapleLeaf

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

nickbo13 wrote:
I'm a White Republican Jewish Italian American.
LMFAO!
rochmetro

Brockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

MapleLeaf wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO!
Aww..If I don't like someone I steal their name.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Spencerport Discussions

Search the Spencerport Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 10 min positronium 6,351
Dad shoots son multiple times on Father's Day 14 min thanks baby daddy maybe 1
White Suburban Shopplifting From Walmart AGAIN 22 min RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 1
Dead Junkie Movie 22 min The man 1
White Suburban Woman Stealing Drugs 23 min ROLOL 2
Drunk White with 3 kids in the car aviods "Lean... 28 min RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 1
64 Riots, Black Fail At It's Best... 28 min ROLOL 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Spencerport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE