Questions Rachel Barnhart Didn't Care To Ask
Posted in the Spencerport Forum
#1 Jan 22, 2014
1) What does The citys Director of Security do all day when he was Mayor Richard's Guard? Richards likely spent a good chunk of his day at City Hall. Was he standing guard outside his door? If so, what are the regular City Hall security guards doing? Who provided security at his house? Did any city employees ever do any personal business for Richards? What does the citys Director of Security do all day now that he is not doing this? Our tax payers paying for this Director to now do nothing??( sorry for saying 7 questions is 1 question )
2) How much security is too much? Just because the former police chief said she needed some protection, did that extend to two armed bodyguards? Did we ask the former police chief what it extend to?? Is it smart for city police officers to do it, if the Mayor has openly stated that the RPD needs to change the way they operate? Could this service have been provided at a lesser cost? Does the mayor need so much protection she cant drive herself to and from work? If the media already disclosed the street she lives on her very first day on the job, wouldn't leaving her home be the best place for someone to attack her? Why is local news media attacking women politicians and black politicians like Lovely? Violence against local elected officials in the United States is extremely rare, so why didn't we make a big news story of Mayor Richards having the Director Of Security driving him around???
( sorry for making like 10 questions into 1 )
#2 Jan 22, 2014
She will never answer those questions Davie.
#3 Jan 22, 2014
The "attacks" aren't because she's a black woman.
It's because she's a nitwit.
#4 Jan 23, 2014
Why are other Mayors asked the same questions??
Is Rachel only holding black Mayors accountable?
#5 Jan 23, 2014
People are not attacking women or black politicians. They are asking questions of our mayor. She is working for our city and us and should answer the questions.
I supported Warren but when she does something I do not understand nor agree with, I'm going to call her on it.
Are there really people that will just 100% support a person blindly because either they are the same color or voted for them?
Warren just needs to calm down, drop the attitude and understand this is not about her. It's about some things she has done. Answer the questions. I may agree with some of your answers and I may not. It doesn't mean I do not support her. Unless, she continues to be evasive and do whatever she wants...
#6 Jan 23, 2014
3. What are the ancillary expenses? Duffy shelved a Tahoe because of controversy over the cost. But what did it cost us before he shelved it? As I recall, he only shelved it at the end of his run as Mayor. How come we never ask Duffy what the ancillary expenses were? It appears the vehicle, or one like it has been unearthed. Who is driving what and what is it costing taxpayers? Are these environmentally-friendly vehicles? Should we ask out first black female to drive a scooter to and from work to be environmentally-friendly, even tho we never bothered to ask the same of the other white mayors?
4. Why didnt the mayor go through civil service to hire these men? If Hill and Carbonell are truly the most qualified, let them go through the same process as other citizens. other citizens that might not really care about her, that may be pro-rpd or just plain racist people that are only trying to get job for a pay check ?
#8 Jan 24, 2014
Why should we give Warren a pass?
She WILL be held accountable and she WILL be asked the tough questions.
She needs to stop the "boo-hoo whoa is me victim" bit.
We don't want a pansy mayor.
We want a "tough get things done" mayor.
#9 Jan 24, 2014
They gave Duffy and Richards a free pass.
Was Duffy and Richards held accountable?
You already held pansy Duffy, matter a fact if Duffy and Lovely fought it would like like the white cop that was getting beat by that black pregnant woman except Lovely would be using her fists.
#10 Jan 24, 2014
5. When will the security detail jobs be advertised? If we want true security, should we really be advertising every aspect of the job??
6. Will the media continue to put their nose into everything like the following questions: Will Hill get a waiver to collect his pension and work this job? He doesnt have one right now, meaning he will max out at $30,000 of earnings.
7. Where is the money coming from to pay for Rachel Barnhart? WROC just lost the contract with FOX..
8. Are Hill and Carbonell contract employees or on the city payroll? If its a contract, City Council has to approve, so I guess that answers that question, so I don't know why I asked it?
#11 Jan 24, 2014
Duffy had to give up his shiny SUV when called out on it.
#12 Jan 24, 2014
He wasn't called out on it.
It was reporters doing a report on cop talking city cars home with them, like one of them that drove a city car home to Niagrafalls everyday.
When they asked Duffy about this he had to try to take some action, and he turned in his big suv. But it was at the last couple of months of his time as Mayor, and right after that he was in a NYS owned car.
Nobody went after Duffy as they are here with Lovely.
Add your comments below
|petition... BAN JOSEPH BARKLEY||43 min||dwindy from Philly||45|
|Park Ave Fest||1 hr||perfect||13|
|Charles Manson Advising Trump||2 hr||Ha Ha||1|
|Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10)||2 hr||Ha Ha||7|
|You can't offend a white person by calling them...||2 hr||Ha Ha||2|
|Caucasians are referred to as "people"||2 hr||Ha Ha||3|
|Munich Mass Shooting||2 hr||Ha Ha||6|
Find what you want!
Search Spencerport Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC