GANG Shooting reported at federal cou...

GANG Shooting reported at federal courthouse

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

Money Pit

Guelph, Canada

#1 Apr 21, 2014
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) A shooting inside a federal courthouse in Salt Lake City on Monday left at least one person injured, a spokeswoman for the U.S. attorney said.

The shooting occurred in connection with a gang-related trial, U.S. attorney's office spokeswoman Melodie Rydalch said.

Police were called to the downtown U.S. District Court building about 9:45 a.m., and witnesses told the Salt Lake Tribune they saw someone carried out of the courthouse on a stretcher.

Rydalch didn't immediately say if the shooter was in custody. No other details were immediately available.

The case was being heard in U.S. District Judge Tena Campbell's courtroom.

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/us-attorney...

Where are the ministers???
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#2 Apr 22, 2014
Looks like the Hispanics are learning a lot from the ghetto rats when it comes to crime. What fool in their right mind charge a witness on the stand to assault them with a pencil in a court room full of sheriffs and court officers? OH, I know, the fool that got shot in the chest and is in the hospital near death, what a loser. Wake up people, these thugs are getting bolder and bolder every day as they aren't afraid of our P/C legal system knowing if they do a crime they will be back out on the streets in no time. Time to change how these thugs are sentenced and close the door to the liberal/PC "legal" system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Verizon is Screwing with Pittsford Users 10 min Bruce anal garage 31
Free turkeys 11 min Bruce anal garage 77
Jeremy Kappell is Never going to get into my home 30 min nickbosuxdix 8
U.S. ending temporary permits for 60'000 Haitians 1 hr IescapedNY 2
Bruce, I'm looking for you 1 hr Colabri 10
News Record Crowd For Hillary Clinton Westchester Bu... 2 hr Kellys Heroes 2
I believe in a world where the people of topix 2 hr IescapedNY 11

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance