Since: Dec 11

Rochester, NY

#1 Dec 16, 2011
I am a little late in finding out about a Spencerport student who took her own life because of being bullied in the Spencerport schools. I am heart sick. This comes as no surprise to me, as I have been aware of this for years. When my children attended that district their lives were hell, so much so as I had to remove them from the district. I sued, Spencerport lost. They had to pay for tuition and busing until graduation. I was hoping that 10 years later, Spencerport would have come to grips with the problem, but I am not surprised they didnt. I fought for my childrens rights, because the district chose to turn a blind eye to the problem. Spencerport is full of bullies, some fellow students, some are teachers and administrators. Spencerport....shame on you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Farrakhan wants 100 million acres for reparations 35 min HERE COMES DA JUDGE 18
White Jurors Fail To Convict 1 hr Cheesy Attorneys 54
Cheryl Dinolfo Ads Upset Me 2 hr Beauty Critic 20
The Wrongly convicted 2 hr HERE COMES DA JUDGE 36
News 2005 UFO: Triangular-Shaped Craft 6 hr Ha Ha 2
Ttump Smarter Than Obama & Cuomo Put Together: 6 hr Ron Reagan 6
News Father Off To Prison For Brutally Beating Baby ... 6 hr Hugh Nobush Hefner 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages