Ursula Burns among CEOs with bad repu...

Ursula Burns among CEOs with bad reputations: survey

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

CanadaRocs

Dundas, Canada

#1 Apr 7, 2014
Isn't this black woman on on President Obama's job counsel along with the Kodak ceo?

Xerox Corp. CEO Ursula Burns has been included in a club she probably has no wish to be part of — CEOs particularly unloved by their employees.

Online business publication 24/7 Wall St., in an analysis of employee ratings provided by Glassdoor, included Burns in a list of the nine CEOs with the worst reputations.

According to the 24/7 analysis, Burns’ low ratings like reflect both the company’s difficulties in its services business and its layoffs of workers.
http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/mon...
rePIGpublican

United States

#2 Apr 7, 2014
CanadaRocs wrote:
Isn't this black woman on on President Obama's job counsel along with the Kodak ceo?
Xerox Corp. CEO Ursula Burns has been included in a club she probably has no wish to be part of — CEOs particularly unloved by their employees.
Online business publication 24/7 Wall St., in an analysis of employee ratings provided by Glassdoor, included Burns in a list of the nine CEOs with the worst reputations.
According to the 24/7 analysis, Burns’ low ratings like reflect both the company’s difficulties in its services business and its layoffs of workers.
http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/mon...
I don't take too kindly of opinions from Canadians speaking on jobs, plants and the people in Rochester. Your opinions mean nothing here, pal. Your money is also useless here as it looks like monopoly money. Our money is worth a lot over there than your loot. So stay across the border and don't set foot in the flour city if you don't have anything decent to say about our people and jobs. Obviously, there's nothing going on in your backyard since you keep poking your snotty nose over here.
Zonked

Rochester, NY

#3 Apr 8, 2014
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't take too kindly of opinions from Canadians speaking on jobs, plants and the people in Rochester. Your opinions mean nothing here, pal. Your money is also useless here as it looks like monopoly money. Our money is worth a lot over there than your loot. So stay across the border and don't set foot in the flour city if you don't have anything decent to say about our people and jobs. Obviously, there's nothing going on in your backyard since you keep poking your snotty nose over here.
Ms Burns doesn't have a stellar rating in the business community. That is accurate. Xerox has a strongly adhered to policy of equal opportunity, and hiring minorities by the busloads... possibly one of the reasons its meteoric rise is over (ended in the early 90's when this policy started in full swing).

Most stockholders agree that Xerox does need a stronger, more savvy CEO to lead the company.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#4 Apr 8, 2014
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful ... if cuomo gets re-elected and continues his progressive takeover of the NY government, you might want to flee to canada. You don't wanna burn any bridges you man have to cross later.

And NY will have an exspensive toll to cross that bridge to be sure!
CanadaRocs

Severn, Canada

#5 Apr 8, 2014
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey snotty nose rePIGpublican. You sound like a child.

How much vallue has your dollar lost in the last ten years? All while ours has made huge gains. And as far as setting foot in your crappy flour city, not a chance.
Remember one thing though. I am only one click away
U Go Girl

Jordan, MN

#6 Apr 8, 2014
I'm sure Ursula is laughing all the way to and from the bank.
Canadarocs Deeznutz

Rochester, NY

#7 Apr 8, 2014
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
rePIG.....it's IescapedNY under new name and identity.....the old nickbo swictheroo.....
rePIGpublican

Rochester, NY

#8 Apr 8, 2014
Canadarocs Deeznutz wrote:
<quoted text>
rePIG.....it's IescapedNY under new name and identity.....the old nickbo swictheroo.....
I figured it was him. He and pigpen does nothing but belittle the city of Rochester, minorities, and city residents. On top of that, he points out the fact that Ursula Burns is a black woman, trying to start a race war. Conservative wanna be Canadian. IescapeNY strikes me a a very lonely person. Sucks to he him
rePIGpublican

Rochester, NY

#9 Apr 8, 2014
Canadarocs Deeznutz wrote:
<quoted text>
btw, I notice iescape hates every black person in power. A little jealous wouldn't you say so? lol
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#10 Apr 8, 2014
Sorry its my race again that fu****ked up.
CanadaRocs

Severn, Canada

#11 Apr 8, 2014
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text> btw, I notice iescape hates every black person in power. A little jealous wouldn't you say so? lol
You are the one who attacked me in post #2. I wasn't talking to you. Used to own stock in both Xerox and Kodak. Its a shame the damage these two CEO's have done to the company while benefiting themselves with tens of millions of dollars.
Both companys have plumeted like the U.S dollar.

Now if it makes you feel better you just go right ahead and call me anyone you want.
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#12 Apr 9, 2014
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured it was him. He and pigpen does nothing but belittle the city of Rochester, minorities, and city residents. On top of that, he points out the fact that Ursula Burns is a black woman, trying to start a race war. Conservative wanna be Canadian. IescapeNY strikes me a a very lonely person. Sucks to he him
Do you have a crush on me?, sorry I only like women. You keep bringing up my name like Rhonda does with Nickbo when I didn't even say anything on this thread, strange even for someone like you. Also you have a habit of calling people "pal", do you think that makes you sound tough or is it because of your lack of an education? Just wondering. Again one more time, I only like women unlike others on these threads it seems if you get my drift.
Zonked

Rochester, NY

#13 Apr 9, 2014
U Go Girl wrote:
I'm sure Ursula is laughing all the way to and from the bank.
But her stockholders aren't.
CanadaRocs DeezNutz

Rochester, NY

#14 Apr 9, 2014
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text> btw, I notice iescape hates every black person in power. A little jealous wouldn't you say so? lol
His hate comes more from fear than jealousy.......
rePIGpublican

United States

#15 Apr 11, 2014
you never get it wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a crush on me?, sorry I only like women. You keep bringing up my name like Rhonda does with Nickbo when I didn't even say anything on this thread, strange even for someone like you. Also you have a habit of calling people "pal", do you think that makes you sound tough or is it because of your lack of an education? Just wondering. Again one more time, I only like women unlike others on these threads it seems if you get my drift.
What are you Starving for attention you're not getting at home? Why would anyone want to have a crush on you? You are evil and rotten to the core! I love women too, that's why I married one. If you are married, I am sure your wife is just like you. "Pal" is a figure of speech, just make sure you distinguish figuratively from literally before you call out one's education. You are a typical jew conservative. Looking down on one's education when you are as stupid as one can be! Jews aren't as bright as perceived. Where did you go to school......... University of Ignorance? I know for a fact you have a master's going to that school because you majored in racism and bigotry. Top honors in those courses. It shows every time you post on here.
Mr Silverstien

Conesus, NY

#16 Apr 11, 2014
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you Starving for attention you're not getting at home? Why would anyone want to have a crush on you? You are evil and rotten to the core! I love women too, that's why I married one. If you are married, I am sure your wife is just like you. "Pal" is a figure of speech, just make sure you distinguish figuratively from literally before you call out one's education. You are a typical jew conservative. Looking down on one's education when you are as stupid as one can be! Jews aren't as bright as perceived. Where did you go to school......... University of Ignorance? I know for a fact you have a master's going to that school because you majored in racism and bigotry. Top honors in those courses. It shows every time you post on here.
From reading your post you sound like the racist bigot. Your ignorance and hatred of Jewish people is unbelievable. You need counseling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harry's Hots (Feb '09) 28 min Joel 22
Trump has to be going bonkers... 54 min IescapedNY 1
My dad's birthday is saturday! 2 hr IescapedNY 20
Trump Lashes Out at Dems 2 hr IescapedNY 2
Rochester a Sanctuary City? 3 hr Ha ha is unemployed 5
One Year Later... Trump Shutdown Begins 4 hr IescapedNY 12
Amazon Announces Top 20 Cities - No Rochester 21 hr IescapedNY 11

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance