Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Judged:

http://www.whec.com/article/stories/s3410756....

Shot 2 hard working white guys who were in the city to give a roofing estimate. They probably thought it was safe during the day, that the thugs would still be asleep or stoned on their couches
Zonked

Penfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Judged:

Eventually, you won't be able to find a worker to go into the intercity. Time-Warner puts their rookies there, and the senior guys get the east side (according to an installer).

Our small animal exterminator says it's a war zone, and they steal from his truck while he's setting traps. He will no longer except jobs outside of the green zone. Says he can't break even, the insurance company is sick of hearing about missing tools and broken windows -- and its just too dangerous. Note: he is armed with a licensed handgun (as are most DEC-licensed exterminators).

Hope they learn how to DIY repair cable TV, telephone, gas, electric, plumbing, heating, water... and their own roofs.
dew4794

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Judged:

They hood is not letting folks in to do maintenance and repairs, Another Detroit in a few years. Shame.
Not to worry because with all our new Mayor has done for the City in just 100 days, our neighborhoods will flourish once more according to luvs. NOT
Zonked wrote:
Eventually, you won't be able to find a worker to go into the intercity. Time-Warner puts their rookies there, and the senior guys get the east side (according to an installer).
Our small animal exterminator says it's a war zone, and they steal from his truck while he's setting traps. He will no longer except jobs outside of the green zone. Says he can't break even, the insurance company is sick of hearing about missing tools and broken windows -- and its just too dangerous. Note: he is armed with a licensed handgun (as are most DEC-licensed exterminators).
Hope they learn how to DIY repair cable TV, telephone, gas, electric, plumbing, heating, water... and their own roofs.
Kurt

Penfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Judged:

Failed Black Culture wrote:
This should send a message to all contractors. Your life is not worth taking a job in the hood. Half the city. You would probably get stiffed for the money anyways
I would think a lot of tradesmen will think twice about doing estimates and actually working in the 'hood. Many work for landlords, and it has to be tougher for them lately to convince their maintenance subs to accept a call there. Not worth it for a few dollars.
Lie detector

Louisburg, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Judged:

I had a gut feeling these guys were contractors . I myself have done crap loads of work in the city over 30 years .

This is a shit crime . The Father of the thug had class to apologies , however , parenting is for 2 parents and this guy obviously was not a good father to have a hellion like this at age 19 ....

You can be violently assaulted any where any time in god ol ' Rottonchester ...Enjoy ....
Taxation without represen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

Judged:

A fool and his $$$ soon part
Only fools invest or work in the ghetto liberal communist areas.

You'll not only lose your money ...but your life.....

Beware of liberals posing as Americans
Lie Detector

Louisburg, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

Judged:

Plenty of investors are getting RICH on Ghetto Rentals .
It's a free for all to get all those foreclosed commercial buildings .

Welfare pays big section 8 to these land lords . It's either invest to rebuild the communities or they will move away in hordes to the barely thriving areas . Rottonchester is doomed .

The city is an eye sore .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Spencerport Discussions

Search the Spencerport Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Poverty growing faster in the white burbs then ... 29 min White Flight 2
Black man goes on shooting rampage 3 dead 1 hr Pickaninny Picasso 4
Cullerd and PR teens setting themselves on fire 1 hr Fire Marshall Bill Burns 1
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 1 hr tbird Cat Controller 757
Topix to delete its site soon 2 hr RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 4
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 2 hr r u crazy 6,377
White Livonia man facing felony DWI charges 2 hr RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Spencerport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE