White teen hit by car on Dewey Avenue...

White teen hit by car on Dewey Avenue dies

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

Since: Apr 09

Kitty Hawk, NC

#2 Apr 9, 2014
"We spoke with the mother of the victim"

Who apparently neglected to teach her daughter to look both ways before crossing the road.
Stitches

Rochester, NY

#3 Apr 9, 2014
Shame on the person that thought up the tag line on this article. What difference does it make if the teenager was white, black, green, red, yellow, etc. A teenager died.. that is the real tragedy.
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#4 Apr 9, 2014
Stitches wrote:
Shame on the person that thought up the tag line on this article. What difference does it make if the teenager was white, black, green, red, yellow, etc. A teenager died.. that is the real tragedy.
That would be Rhonda, she will attack whites and race bait every change she get. She is a "rllmf".
CanadaRocs

Caledon, Canada

#5 Apr 9, 2014
you never get it wrote:
<quoted text>That would be Rhonda, she will attack whites and race bait every change she get. She is a "rllmf".
I certainly see the pattern with her race baiting every chance she gets.
I also notice that high and mighty "rePIGpublican" is silent on her race baiting. Can we say total hypocrite?
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#6 Apr 9, 2014
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
http://www.whec.com/news/stori es/S3393000.shtml?cat=411
I don't know why they don't use the crosswalks?
Do you have any comment about the driver that hit her? He didn't have a DL or insurance and lives in the city, but you already knew that, right? Didn't think so, typical.
Steel City Steelers

Rochester, NY

#8 Apr 9, 2014
You, Crotchety, are the biggest piece of crap on here. Your mirror cringes when you look into it. Sucks to be hated by your own reflection, huh?
youll never get it

Rochester, NY

#9 Apr 9, 2014
you never get it wrote:
He didn't have a DL or insurance and lives in the city......
pigpen it makes you a hateful liar and a fool to add in untruths just to get a shot a Rhonda.....uninsured, lives in the city....shame on you.
Chuck

Rochester, NY

#10 Apr 9, 2014
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
http://www.whec.com/news/stori es/S3393000.shtml?cat=411
I don't know why they don't use the crosswalks?
Black male with a invalid drivers license that killed her.
rochmetro

Brockport, NY

#12 Apr 9, 2014
If she was ..she was an underage one at that..they said she was 17. That photo does look like the ones of her that have been appearing.
Steel City Steelers

North Chili, NY

#14 Apr 9, 2014
youll never get it wrote:
<quoted text>pigpen it makes you a hateful liar and a fool to add in untruths just to get a shot a Rhonda.....uninsured, lives in the city....shame on you.
Read or listen to the effing news, loser. It says he was from the city. Now hang your head in shame, fool!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's Wrong With College Town? 6 hr perfect 51
What Is It With Liberal Democrats Lying, Making... 6 hr perfect 6
News Despite High Taxes, millionaires not fleeing Ny 7 hr josephbarkley 36
What's All The Extra Security At Ontario Beach ... 7 hr josephbarkley 9
5 Dead 55 Shot So Far This Memorial Day Weekend... 7 hr josephbarkley 2
Is Trump the Orange F├╝hrer ? 7 hr josephbarkley 83
Josh Nichols 8 hr oreosmom 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages