Local leaders are speaking out about the violence at Ontario Beach Park

May 31, 2011 Full story: WHEC-TV Rochester 23

A huge fight broke out at Ontario Beach Park Monday. Some call it shocking and say the community needs to come down hard on the people involved.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3 Jun 1, 2011
Yea right. Black local leaders will blame it on the whites. The local black leaders are more racist than any white person.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 Jun 1, 2011
nickbo13 wrote:
Yea right. Black local leaders will blame it on the whites. The local black leaders are more racist than any white person.
The "black leaders" spew the same crap every time when the animals act out.They always blame the system and say they need more money for programs.If the P/C bleeding heart liberals ever open their eyes(and brains)they would see that all of the feel good programs and money doesn't solve a thing. The only way to get thru to people like this is to make them earn their own way,no more hand outs.Stop giving hand out to people that can,but,won't work.Stop paying people having one child after another.Stop paying for cellphones,cable TV,internet.No more EBT cards,if they want food let them go to food banks run by the goverment instead of going to Wegmans or Tops and buying steaks or selling their card for .30cents on a dollar so they can buy booze and drugs.Make their lifes just as hard for them as it is for the working taxpayers that pay for them to sit home all day making babies,getting high and laughing at the rest of us.Just saying.
Take back R Fests Events

Rochester, NY

#5 Jun 1, 2011
time to make a stand and put these thug hooligans in their place.
I see the NAACP wants to weigh in on how the city or towns or county will handle contolling the youths who ruin these events and fests for the law abiding civil people

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#6 Jun 1, 2011
what does "Willie the drunk" have to say about this latest, "urban" transgression?
andycapp

United States

#7 Jun 1, 2011
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>The "black leaders" spew the same crap every time wh. The only way to get thru to people like this is to make them earn their own way.Stop paying people having one child after another.Stop paying for cellphones,cable TV,internet.No more EBT cards,if they want food let them go to food banks run by the goverment instead of going to Wegmans or Tops and buying steaks or selling their card for .30cents on a dollar so they can buy booze and drugs.Make their lifes just as hard for them as it is for the working taxpayers that pay for them to sit home all day making babies,getting high and laughing at the rest of us.Just saying.
Very well said. When you live your life as the poor city folk do living on the Dole with no responsibilities this is how you act....... Like freaking animals. No one un Rochester really expects anything less. Those of us that use our brains know better than to attened any City sponsored "Rib Fest" on a City Bus line. I mean really who thought an envent featuring Thug cusine would be fight free? The Thugs have invaded Sea Breeze, Charlotte Beach, a Greece Carnival any place a bus runs is done. Move these events to a location where the poor criminal Thugs can't ride the Rotten Trouble Shuttle to ruin it with the terrible languge all the constant spitting and Thug wanna be behaviour

Location hidden

#8 Jun 1, 2011
Take back R Fests Events wrote:
time to make a stand and put these thug hooligans in their place.
I see the NAACP wants to weigh in on how the city or towns or county will handle contolling the youths who ruin these events and fests for the law abiding civil people
What does Jesse Jackson-Al Sharpton-Rev.Wright-Eric Holder-Pres,Obama and the NAACP all have in common? They all are racist. They want to tell the cities and towns how to control the youths/thugs?,that is priceless!!!!

Location hidden

#9 Jun 1, 2011
andycapp wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well said. When you live your life as the poor city folk do living on the Dole with no responsibilities this is how you act....... Like freaking animals. No one un Rochester really expects anything less. Those of us that use our brains know better than to attened any City sponsored "Rib Fest" on a City Bus line. I mean really who thought an envent featuring Thug cusine would be fight free? The Thugs have invaded Sea Breeze, Charlotte Beach, a Greece Carnival any place a bus runs is done. Move these events to a location where the poor criminal Thugs can't ride the Rotten Trouble Shuttle to ruin it with the terrible languge all the constant spitting and Thug wanna be behaviour
Noone of any race should have move their event to another site because of the ghetto thugs.Time for all of us to start kicking butts and taking names later,if we don't where will the next place we can't take our family?The cops don't,or can't do their jobs becaused they are afraid they will be sued or fired.The liberal P/C system protects the animals,not the hard working people that makes these events possible.It is time to let the goverment,local or federal that we are fed up with the P/C BS and we aren't going to sit back and put up with the animals anymore.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#10 Jun 1, 2011
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Noone of any race should have move their event to another site because of the ghetto thugs.Time for all of us to start kicking butts and taking names later,if we don't where will the next place we can't take our family?The cops don't,or can't do their jobs becaused they are afraid they will be sued or fired.The liberal P/C system protects the animals,not the hard working people that makes these events possible.It is time to let the goverment,local or federal that we are fed up with the P/C BS and we aren't going to sit back and put up with the animals anymore.
because the "nanny" state has pussified us.

Location hidden

#11 Jun 1, 2011
i_m_watching wrote:
<quoted text>
because the "nanny" state has pussified us.
The libs have played the "we owe it to them"card too long and it has come back to bite us all in the butt.I don't know about you but I am pass the point of being pushed around by a bunch of thugs.Stand up people and stop taking this crap.If they want to act like animals they should be treated like animals.
Vinny Gumbatz

Rochester, NY

#12 Jun 1, 2011
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>The libs have played the "we owe it to them"card too long and it has come back to bite us all in the butt.I don't know about you but I am pass the point of being pushed around by a bunch of thugs.Stand up people and stop taking this crap.If they want to act like animals they should be treated like animals.
I agree with you up to a point. I do not call them animals because animals, except pit bulls, do not behave this way. They are low-life scum. It's time for forced sterilization instead of multiplying like cockroaches that we pay for.

Location hidden

#13 Jun 1, 2011
Vinny Gumbatz wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you up to a point. I do not call them animals because animals, except pit bulls, do not behave this way. They are low-life scum. It's time for forced sterilization instead of multiplying like cockroaches that we pay for.
Good point Vinny,Most of the animals I ever owned acted much better.As they say,time to take the trash out.
andycapp

United States

#15 Jun 1, 2011
Here is the way I see it. The Welfare recipiants have no property, no cars, and no jobs. All they truly have in life is an EBT card and black skin. With these two items they skim along blaming. Everyone but themselves for their current condition. This race of people has been given everything and still this race will fight shoot and stab each other as a way of life. Its when they spread out into civil society and impose the Welfare lifestyle on us that teach respect and discipline to our own we get pissed off. I would loose a lot by being arrested. I value too many things to get into trouble for nothing. These City folks have nothing, and clearly nothing to loose.

Location hidden

#16 Jun 1, 2011
andycapp wrote:
Here is the way I see it. The Welfare recipiants have no property, no cars, and no jobs. All they truly have in life is an EBT card and black skin. With these two items they skim along blaming. Everyone but themselves for their current condition. This race of people has been given everything and still this race will fight shoot and stab each other as a way of life. Its when they spread out into civil society and impose the Welfare lifestyle on us that teach respect and discipline to our own we get pissed off. I would loose a lot by being arrested. I value too many things to get into trouble for nothing. These City folks have nothing, and clearly nothing to loose.
They have two things to lose,their freedom or their lifes.Either one would be O.K. with me.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#17 Jul 23, 2011
They made a big deal out of nothing cause black swere invovled. Sad that we have so many racists still. Whites from the bubrs say "take back or beach", well let me break it to you's, the beach belongs to the city not the suburbs, and the city is about 50 percent black.
If you don't like blacks, don't come to the city, don't come to "our" city beach.

Location hidden

#18 Jul 23, 2011
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
They made a big deal out of nothing cause black swere invovled. Sad that we have so many racists still. Whites from the bubrs say "take back or beach", well let me break it to you's, the beach belongs to the city not the suburbs, and the city is about 50 percent black.
If you don't like blacks, don't come to the city, don't come to "our" city beach.
The beach is owned by the county of Monroe and is supported by the taxpayers of Monroe county,idiot.It isn't owned by the city,so please stay out of the COUNTY PARKS! Try checking the facts before you run your racist mouth and making a fool out of yourself again.Try going to the Monroe county website next time.

Geneva, NY

#19 Jul 23, 2011
Hasn't Rhonnduhh worn out the race card,yet? Must be jonesin' for the 1st of the month.

Location hidden

#20 Jul 23, 2011
Iknowthings727 wrote:
Hasn't Rhonnduhh worn out the race card,yet? Must be jonesin' for the 1st of the month.
She says she isn't black or a female.

Location hidden

#21 Jul 23, 2011
White people have to wake up. No matter how much you do for the blacks, they will still complain and say more needs to be done. There will never be peace between whites and blacks, no matter what is done. Slavery was not started in the USA, and it was not started by white people. What more can whites do for the blacks??? We can't bend over backwards any farther, because we are bent all the way back. Like I've said for years, give the blacks and wiggers 5 or 6 states. They can have their own government, laws, money, etc. Then in 2 or 3 years when everything is wrecked, they won't have the whites to blame. People, you gotta' wake up before it's too late. Now HAHA and RhondaBarnScumPigShitSlut will post on here that I'm racist. But all I am doing is telling THE TRUTH !!!!!!!!!! If blacks can say anything they what to, then I can too.

Rochester, NY

#22 Jul 23, 2011
nickbo13 wrote:
<quoted text>
She says she isn't black or a female.
Why don't you go back to watching you internet videos of nude of topless girls that we know you watch cause you haven't ever got any in your whole life.

Rochester, NY

#23 Jul 23, 2011

Here's Nickbo13 watching the casey anthony verdict.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MVP is Turning the Screw on Subscribers 39 min Country Boy 5
Police, mayor address video of arrest 53 min Ha Ha 2
White Man Guilty in an International Drug Ring 8 hr Rhondas Friend 1
No jobs in Auburn 9 hr toomanyjobs 18
Rochester Polce NOT Doing Thier Job 9 hr PhukTheRPD 4
What's wrong with Diamond Daisy? 9 hr Ha Ha 34
VIDEO: Viral RPD Arrest Video 10 hr South Wedge Tarde... 4
•••
•••
•••