Out of Shape RPD Officers Injured In ...

Out of Shape RPD Officers Injured In A Simple Foot Chase

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Rhondas Friend

Rochester, NY

#1 Nov 22, 2013
http://13wham.com/news/features/top-stories/s...

Why can't we make these fat cops take at least annual physical fitness tests to keep their job???

Its silly that they need to be in shape only to get hired but after that they can be fat for 40 years and not get in any trouble and if they get hurt or injure their fat butts at work we are on the hook for it???
DOTTIE

Rochester, NY

#2 Nov 22, 2013
That's why I was a Gift Wrapper at Sibley's, so I could be fat and out of shape and not worry about hurting myself in a job I was unable to do.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#4 Nov 22, 2013
Rhondas Friend wrote:
http://13wham.com/news/feature s/top-stories/stories/officers -injured-foot-chase-7641.shtml
Why can't we make these fat cops take at least annual physical fitness tests to keep their job???
Its silly that they need to be in shape only to get hired but after that they can be fat for 40 years and not get in any trouble and if they get hurt or injure their fat butts at work we are on the hook for it???
because if you make them stay in shape, they can't get all that free disability money when they hurt themselves!

Also keep in mind that if they were in better shape, they would do more damage to the law abiding citizens when they are out "teaching people respect"

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#7 Nov 22, 2013
The officers should just file a lawsuit against the suspect, he may have nothing, but this would ensure he never gets anything later in life.

I see the racist is at it still. You would trip over your BIG FAT mouth if you had to chase someone.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#9 Nov 23, 2013
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
The officers should just file a lawsuit against the suspect, he may have nothing, but this would ensure he never gets anything later in life.
I see the racist is at it still. You would trip over your BIG FAT mouth if you had to chase someone.
Nice to see a regular back.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#10 Nov 23, 2013
Why make the cops past a physics fitness test to get in but not take one to keep the job the 30 plus years to come??
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#11 Nov 23, 2013
We have to still pay them on their days off of work, we have to pay for their hospital bills.
We have to pay out the ying yang for these cops to remain fat and we do nothing about it.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#12 Nov 23, 2013
In the military, if they can't pass an annual physical fitness test ... they are off the payroll.

If they gotta wear the para military gear while they are raiding the wrong house ... they should have to pass the same military Physical test.
RPDsuks

Rochester, NY

#13 Nov 23, 2013
Them fat poops die of a heart attack and they are still going to get some street sign to show what a great cop they were and risked their life everyday on the job.
Maybe the dead cop sign program should have some sort of rules like no sign for the over weight or obese cops.
RPDsuks

Rochester, NY

#14 Nov 23, 2013
Maybe the road signs should have their dates of service and weight at the beginning of their career and their weight at the end of their career.
Maybe the over weight dead cops should have their signs hang outside of the closest Dunkin Dounuts instead of along side a road?
RPDsuks

Rochester, NY

#15 Nov 23, 2013
Remember Chief Rahn's parole hearing when he said he had a few jobs lined up and one was working doing something at a group of Dunkin Donuts??

That was funny. They use a black marker to hide Dunkin Donuts but if you magnified the view of the PDF file you could see through the marker and read it was Dunkin Donuts. LMFAO
Ha Ha

Iraq

#16 Nov 24, 2013
RPDsuks wrote:
Remember Chief Rahn's parole hearing when he said he had a few jobs lined up and one was working doing something at a group of Dunkin Donuts??
That was funny. They use a black marker to hide Dunkin Donuts but if you magnified the view of the PDF file you could see through the marker and read it was Dunkin Donuts. LMFAO
He wants to keep in touch with all his cop buddies ... what better way to do it than work where they all hang out!

He can sit around with his old crowd, and relive the glory days:
"Remember when we stole from this guy and he couldn't do a damn thing about it cause we was all cops."
james

New York, NY

#17 Feb 12, 2014
No lie but it is hard to stay fit as a police officer. We don't get
paid like a CEO to eat homegrown organic glutten free food
whenever we want.

I try to stay in shape by working out an 1.5 per day. That's just
to maintain my current level.

So it's hard. Experience/older police do have experience. Do we
lose that to younger officers who can move quicker? I think either
way the payments are very hard.
Justin

Penfield, NY

#18 Feb 12, 2014
Cops get paid too much.

They should be made to take a physical fitness test each year, and if they are only half as fast as they were in their first year, then they should get half the pay.
Cut their pay and keep it in line to their fitness.
Just lookin

Rochester, NY

#19 Feb 13, 2014
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
Why make the cops past a physics fitness test to get in but not take one to keep the job the 30 plus years to come??
They're making them take physics now? No wonder they're confused.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#20 Feb 13, 2014
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
We have to still pay them on their days off of work, we have to pay for their hospital bills.
We have to pay out the ying yang for these cops to remain fat and we do nothing about it.
They get paid a salary genius and they don't get paid for their days off unless they get called in for overtime or to testify in court. Sorry but you know nothing as usual.
Kryme_Dawg

Chicago, IL

#21 Feb 13, 2014
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>They get paid a salary genius and they don't get paid for their days off unless they get called in for overtime or to testify in court. Sorry but you know nothing as usual.
So what your saying is: When Officer get hurt on the job. A magical disability fairy appears and pays them for their time off from her enchanted purse and the the Taxpayer doesn't fork over a dime?
Ha Ha

Oviedo, FL

#22 Feb 13, 2014
When you listen to LIBTARDS who tell you that you can't drink a sugary soda that is over 16 oz, because overweight people put a strain on the health care system ... then making it mandatory for cops maintain a certain physical ability to remain on the job so they are not at risk of injuring themselves chasing a perp, is just as plausible.

Paying for a cop's hospital bills, long term disability and salary while they don't work is a burden on the taxpayers too.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#23 Feb 13, 2014
Kryme_Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
So what your saying is: When Officer get hurt on the job. A magical disability fairy appears and pays them for their time off from her enchanted purse and the the Taxpayer doesn't fork over a dime?
The troll said that police officers get paid on their days off, that statement is not accurate. Police officers still get paid when they are out of work for an in the performance of their duty injury. Two different topics. Days off and sick/injury time are two different things. Taxpayers are still on the hook either way.

Good try Kryme mutt.
Kryme_Dawg

Rochester, NY

#24 Feb 13, 2014
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
The troll said that police officers get paid on their days off, that statement is not accurate. Police officers still get paid when they are out of work for an in the performance of their duty injury. Two different topics. Days off and sick/injury time are two different things. Taxpayers are still on the hook either way.
Good try Kryme mutt.
Only if you had a brain Patriotard........"days off" as the original poster put it, is equivalent to sick leave. They were not referring to scheduled time off. Does everything have to be explained to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ha Ha victimized by Russian Fake Memo 5 hr Ha Ha 2
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 7 hr MSNBC is fake news 951
RGE and Birchcrest Landscape are TREE BUTCHERS 9 hr IescapedNY 20
Democraps have no problem breaking the law 10 hr Ha Ha 1
Trump Witch Hunt Growing 11 hr Ha Ha 24
Food Stamps, Medicaid on Chopping Block. Buh Bye! 12 hr Perfect 13
Super Bowl 55 Coming To Tampa Florida 12 hr Perfect 9

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages