Father and Son Appear in Court on Sex...

Father and Son Appear in Court on Sex Abuse Charges

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

Karen

Rochester, NY

#1 Jul 8, 2010
You know whats sick, that racist people get all upset and make a load of comments on a case like when those 2 black guys kidnapped and sexually assaulted (not rape) a white women in Henrietta,

Yet these same racist people don't care about and say nothing when these 2 white child molesters are in the news involving several white children.

Is an adult white male sexually assaulting white kids more acceptable then a black adult male assaulting an white adult woman??

http://rochester.ynn.com/content/top_stories/...

maddog2008

Since: Sep 08

Albion, NY

#2 Jul 8, 2010
Karen wrote:
You know whats sick, that racist people get all upset and make a load of comments on a case like when those 2 black guys kidnapped and sexually assaulted (not rape) a white women in Henrietta,
Yet these same racist people don't care about and say nothing when these 2 white child molesters are in the news involving several white children.
Is an adult white male sexually assaulting white kids more acceptable then a black adult male assaulting an white adult woman??
http://rochester.ynn.com/content/top_stories/...
I'm white and I think anyone that touches a child or rapes a woman should be taken out and slowly killed no matter what race they are.If you can't cure them,kill them.

Since: Jun 10

Rochester, NY

#3 Jul 8, 2010
maddog2008 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm white and I think anyone that touches a child or rapes a woman should be taken out and slowly killed no matter what race they are.If you can't cure them,kill them.
They peckers should be place into a bucket filled with live lobster for three days straight. Then, taken out into the middle of the Lake and dropped off.

Since: Jun 10

Rochester, NY

#4 Jul 8, 2010
Sorry, I meant *their*

maddog2008

Since: Sep 08

Albion, NY

#5 Jul 9, 2010
SliceNDice wrote:
<quoted text>They peckers should be place into a bucket filled with live lobster for three days straight. Then, taken out into the middle of the Lake and dropped off.
That wouldn't be fair to the lobsters.Still waiting for those brews.
Jimmy

Rochester, NY

#7 Jul 9, 2010
And my dad use to take me to baseball games for family time.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#8 Aug 28, 2014
Father and son are like! But they register as sex offenders im sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police investigating shooting on North Clinton ... 14 min IescapedNY 1
What's all this talk about " Free Turkeys"? 39 min IescapedNY 1
Have yo started your Christmas shopping yet? 1 hr IescapedNY 9
Free turkeys 1 hr IescapedNY 31
VA nurse laughs while vet dies begging for help 1 hr DumbDrumpft 9
Top General Would Not Release Nukes if Illegal 1 hr bruce poopy pants 14
Fake IescapedNY Florida edition Conspicuously M... 2 hr IescapedNY 35

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance