Rochester police officer, two others ...

Rochester police officer, two others shot

There are 115 comments on the USA Today story from Sep 3, 2014, titled Rochester police officer, two others shot. In it, USA Today reports that:

The Rochester Police Department is investigating a shooting in the city of Rochester. Rural/Metro Medical Services says that an officer was shot and taken by a police vehicle to Rochester Rochester, N.Y., police officer killed, two others shot ROCHESTER, N.Y. - The Rochester Police Department is investigating a shooting in the city of Rochester.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Officer Friendly

Siler City, NC

#41 Sep 4, 2014
The cops have been abused by the hood community for a long time. Time to turn that around, and clean up the trash. I fully support the RPD stepping it up.

AS LONG AS THEY OBEY OUR BILL OF RIGHTS . I have no problem with LE
My white siblings

Rochester, NY

#42 Sep 4, 2014
allknowing wrote:
<quoted text>
The white man created this situation. It's called cause and effect. Racism /white supremacy #cause; White cops kill blacks for sport, eventually a black will kill a cop, effect. This is the short version.
yes. and since they kept this city safe how many will be walking on Hudson avenue tonight ?
Thanks for the laugh

Rochester, NY

#43 Sep 4, 2014
My white siblings wrote:
<quoted text>
yes. and since they kept this city safe how many will be walking on Hudson avenue tonight ?
Cops cause half of the poop.
If that white cops wasn't there, no one would have been shot and he'd still be alive.
The cop wasn't saving us city folk, he was just being a big tough guy turning a traffic ticket into something bigger then it was.
Rhondas Friend

Rochester, NY

#44 Sep 4, 2014
Lookie lookie, 8wroc now always a comment section.
And a bunch of white racist have already started making their racist comments.
FUnny how this story is soo big, yet the whites didn't have this much rage when it was 3 adult whites kidnapping and having sex with little Amish kids.

http://www.rochesterhomepage.net/story/d/stor...
Barnhart

Alexander, NY

#45 Sep 4, 2014
Also why did lovley warren say if you see a cop today reach out and shake his hand and say thank you and give the police hugs? Let me know how that works out.
Sylvia

Pittsford, NY

#47 Sep 4, 2014
allknowing wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the problem, they have never obeyed the bill of rights when it comes to the black community, however, you know this, unless you live under a rock.
The black community (in Rochester) needs a special set of rule and regs. And someone to read them to them. But you guys would be too busy talking to listen.
Rhondas Friend

Rochester, NY

#50 Sep 4, 2014
Barnhart wrote:
Also why did lovley warren say if you see a cop today reach out and shake his hand and say thank you and give the police hugs? Let me know how that works out.
The cops in the rpd will not let us touch them at all.
That's why they wear them gloves all the time.
Even if they're talking to you and you just reach to touch their shoulder to get their attention, they flip out and say DON"T TOUCH ME. The all think they are the queen of england or something.
Sylvia

Pittsford, NY

#52 Sep 4, 2014
allknowing wrote:
<quoted text>
European Americans, and Europeans period were the first terrorist, read history and get a clue.
I hope you're hospitalized in a psychiatric lock-downed section.
Innocent bystander

Rochester, NY

#53 Sep 4, 2014
So was it the cop that shot the innocent bystander, again??
Comments Deleted

Pittsford, NY

#60 Sep 5, 2014
Deletions throughout this post. Five more since last count.

“Still an outsider”

Since: Jan 07

Dagus Mines, PA

#66 Sep 5, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
When are we gonna hear about the innocent bystander who was shot?
Who was he?
Who shot him?
What are the circumstances that caused him to be shot?
Bystander Jamal Bollar was treated for a leg wound.
Bollar, 23 was shot in the leg in front of his house. Doctors left the bullet in his thigh because it was too risky to remove it.
"I was out in front of my house taking the dog out and the next thing you know, shots were fired," said Bollar, who was with his 2-year-old daughter on the porch. "As a father, my first reaction was to get her in the house."
Bollar said when he heard the shots his leg began hurting, but he didn't realize he had been shot.
"I was standing by the sofa and was feeling pain in my leg. My shirt was wet. I pulled it up and there was blood." His uncle, Gregory Bollar, ran outside and told police his nephew had been shot.
CCs Friend

Rochester, NY

#68 Sep 5, 2014
The say it all started with a chase, well what really started it???

What was the traffic stop for???

Was he guilty of driving while black?
CCs Friend

Rochester, NY

#69 Sep 5, 2014
Jamal Bollar didn't want his last name used, I guess the police and the media don't respect black victims as they do whites.
CCs Friend

Rochester, NY

#70 Sep 5, 2014
Is it possible that the shooter is not to blame and that he is just mentally ill?
pigpen2014

Rochester, NY

#71 Sep 5, 2014
allknowing wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not my post; this is a Neanderthal using my user name. For I am black and world never put my people in a negative light, for I love my race, because they have been so misused by the white racist Neanderthals. Copying and stealing from black people is what whitey do and always have done,; it's pitiful that whitey can't create nothing for himself.
Oh golly me, there goes CC again with the endless race baiting rants. I thought that you learned that you can't keep trying to start trouble between the blacks and the whites because you hate whites CC, you know the ones the house and feed you. You got the boot before for your insane rants that went on for days attacking whites and the GPD yet you aren't wise enough to stop CC, you must be off your meds again, sad. You are only 13.6% of the population but you still spew that "Your people" are going to take over and control the country, good luck with that dream zippy, it will never happen. BTW: How is that MCC and GPD thing going for you?(Lets see how long before you whine to the moderator and this post gets pulled because you can't stand the truth.)
dew4794

Rochester, NY

#73 Sep 5, 2014
Your post is THE MOST SICK, DISGUSTING, and VILE I have ever seen on Topix. It makes me want to vomit. The cop did not have his service revolver drawn. He had two small kids who now will grow up with out their father. All the money in the world can't compare with that. I suggest you see mental health IMMEDIATELY before you hurt yourself and especially others.
FattyGillibrand wrote:
<quoted text>
His life is equal to all others. They are making to must of a big deal out if it.
He signed up for the job, he took the chances.
Maybe instead of the news covering the same stuff over and over and over, maybe they should report on how much money his family and kids will be getting.
I believe he would have a couple of life insurance policy's.
dew4794

Rochester, NY

#76 Sep 5, 2014
Lovely Warren said that her administration will "...hold (the trigger pulling persons) accountable to the fullest extent of the law." HER ADMINISTRATION?? That's the job of the City Prosecutor, not her office. Five cops have been shot in six years and all she can say is that her office will hold the trigger pulling accountable. Why aren't you, Mayor Warren, protecting this city? It's your people who are the trigger pulling people.
pigpen2014

Rochester, NY

#77 Sep 5, 2014
dew4794 wrote:
Your post is THE MOST SICK, DISGUSTING, and VILE I have ever seen on Topix. It makes me want to vomit. The cop did not have his service revolver drawn. He had two small kids who now will grow up with out their father. All the money in the world can't compare with that. I suggest you see mental health IMMEDIATELY before you hurt yourself and especially others.
<quoted text>
You are 100% correct when you say that Rhonda, that who it is, is disgusting and I'll add vile pos trash to that. He/she tries to cause trouble between the races every chance the worthless piece of ghetto trash gets and topix let "It' get away with it, ever wonder why? I for one would love to meet "it" just to see what vile hateful evil looks like in person, just to talk of course. The coward isn't even man/woman enough to only use one posting name so "it" can run. hide, give "it's" own post thumbs up and write posts to agree with itself, you might say typical troll loser.
Good Samaritan

Rochester, NY

#78 Sep 5, 2014
dew4794 wrote:
<quoted text>
revolver ? you know nothing as the rpd don't carry revolvers.
Meyer

Pittsford, NY

#79 Sep 5, 2014
dew4794 wrote:
Lovely Warren said that her administration will "...hold (the trigger pulling persons) accountable to the fullest extent of the law." HER ADMINISTRATION?? That's the job of the City Prosecutor, not her office. Five cops have been shot in six years and all she can say is that her office will hold the trigger pulling accountable. Why aren't you, Mayor Warren, protecting this city? It's your people who are the trigger pulling people.
People that are going down for the count usually say stuff like thus. They know it, we know it. Realizing they have made virtually no progress in 150 years, while groups around them are assimilating far more quickly (like Indians [India] and Asians), drives them nuts.

They will always use the oppressive white guy card. It's all they have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
haha prefers justin over amanda 2 hr Perfect is an ass 12
chris brown needs to learn how to speak legible... 3 hr How Sad 2
Little league World Series 6 hr perfect 5
haha changed to my username, why? 7 hr perfect 36
News Brittanee Drexel missing for six months (Oct '09) Sun Solved 117
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) Sun Hon Rev Dickwadstein 139
Amanda Ciavarri and Justin Granite are engaged ... Aug 28 perfect 57

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages