32 charged as part of New York drug o...

32 charged as part of New York drug operations

There are 11 comments on the WIVB-TV Buffalo story from May 1, 2014, titled 32 charged as part of New York drug operations. In it, WIVB-TV Buffalo reports that:

An investigation dubbed "Operation Crazy Train" has led to the dismantling of two major drug rings and charges against 32 people responsible for funneling cocaine and heroin into western New York, state officials said Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIVB-TV Buffalo.

Speeedy Gonzalez

Rochester, NY

#1 May 1, 2014
si, dey didnt catch me. I am just too fast....no?
"¡Andale!¡Andale!¡Arriba! ¡Arriba!"

“New & Improved..”

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#2 May 1, 2014
As long as Barney doesn't have to pull out that bullet...daym I hate that..!
Truth be known

Buffalo, NY

#3 May 1, 2014
You people are a joke, Tell that to David Lilly and his associates..Now after this goes to trial give us details of the results of each and everyone of the defendents.
Truth be known

Buffalo, NY

#4 May 1, 2014
show their faces too. It helps to know who your enemies are instead of having them work side by side with you with an alias name
Speeedy Gonzalez

Rochester, NY

#6 May 2, 2014
Loooooohm Coooolllk wrote:
So I guess drugs are no longer readily available on the streets of Buffalo and Rochester?
they still are, you just cant use the Latin Kings anymore, now you have to use the Black drug gangs
Lueeear Clarrkkeseee

Alexandria, VA

#7 May 2, 2014
Speeedy Gonzalez wrote:
<quoted text>
they still are, you just cant use the Latin Kings anymore, now you have to use the Black drug gangs
I don't use illegal drugs. Vodka is my thing. The only thing this big drug arrests accomplish is promotions for the cops involved and higher prices for the drugs because of less competition. The more the drugs cost the more the addicts have to steal to buy them
Speeedy Gonzalez

Rochester, NY

#8 May 3, 2014
hopefully more will OD and dry out the customer base
Lueeear Clarrkkeseee

Fairfax, VA

#9 May 3, 2014
Speeedy Gonzalez wrote:
hopefully more will OD and dry out the customer base
You can hope but this drug operation will initially do quite the opposite. Accidental overdoses of her ion usually happen when somebody uses a more pure product. When the cops eliminate some of the competition the remaining dealers are free to put out a lower quality product that is less likely to cause overdoses.

If the police really wanted to reduce crime and rid the area of garbage they would be passing out pure her ion and needles to anybody effed up enough to use it

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#10 May 3, 2014
Lueeear Clarrkkeseee wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't use illegal drugs. Vodka is my thing. The only thing this big drug arrests accomplish is promotions for the cops involved and higher prices for the drugs because of less competition. The more the drugs cost the more the addicts have to steal to buy them
It's true, it only looks good to be seen to be doing something, but in actuality it's counterproductive to crime. And, really stealing and so on is crime with victims, where drug use is just crime and the person themself is the only victim, so no victim in effect
Lueeear Clarrkkeseee wrote:
<quoted text>
You can hope but this drug operation will initially do quite the opposite. Accidental overdoses of her ion usually happen when somebody uses a more pure product. When the cops eliminate some of the competition the remaining dealers are free to put out a lower quality product that is less likely to cause overdoses.
If the police really wanted to reduce crime and rid the area of garbage they would be passing out pure her ion and needles to anybody effed up enough to use it
wouldn't surprise me if that didn't happen. The amount of publicity it gets when a purer batch is out is amazing, don't tell me it's out of concern.[Though, it is possible to od using weak junk either trying to get a good enough hit or in doing that getting a bad reaction]
Truth be known

Buffalo, NY

#11 Oct 11, 2014
Truth be known wrote:
You people are a joke, Tell that to David Lilly and his associates..Now after this goes to trial give us details of the results of each and everyone of the defendents.
I bet only two or three out of every thirty people busted does any jail time. Show there faces I'd like to know who my enemies are. This is what I call false advertisement. I don't pay attention to it any more because I know just how corrupt the system can be.

“Vintage 1949”

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#12 Oct 11, 2014
Will they still be on the ballot in November?...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
haha changed to my username, why? 1 hr Perfect is an ass 37
haha prefers justin over amanda 7 hr Perfect is an ass 12
chris brown needs to learn how to speak legible... 8 hr How Sad 2
Little league World Series 11 hr perfect 5
News Brittanee Drexel missing for six months (Oct '09) Sun Solved 117
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) Sun Hon Rev Dickwadstein 139
Amanda Ciavarri and Justin Granite are engaged ... Aug 28 perfect 57

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages