Hamburg, NY

#62 Jul 18, 2013
Bee,
You were hooked on Howard's schmeckle.
Clara
Ernest T Bass

Hamburg, NY

#63 Jul 18, 2013
I dropped by to invite you up to my cave to eat. Got some possum steaks--nice and tender.
Been beating at them with a stick.

Andy and my Paw woulda strung up a crooked fireman.

Charlene Darling

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#64 Jul 18, 2013
Yasif wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you're confused - your logic is convoluted and nonsensical.
Please call your doctor, or go to the nurse's station at the home, and request intervention. Explain that you have no idea what is going on around you, and others are concerned for your well being. Or just press your call button, and a geriatric trained nurse will respond.
you are an azz for sure and a wheel spinner have fun too stupid for me lim gives me a better argument

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#65 Jul 18, 2013
enough.
How about this?
Call the state attorney general; let them sort out Henrietta's issues and see if something is wrong.
If not, no big deal; we pay them to be there and investigate this stuff every day.
Sometimes they find wrong-doing, sometimes not.
Better yet, have Duff commit a special task force to look in on all state fire depts and see what's going on.
John

Rochester, NY

#66 Jul 18, 2013
plz spay or neuter them wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been wondering the same thing. How exactly do we know how much $ in the boot makes it back to the ''pot''.
I'd bet my last dollar some of these town fire dudes have sticky fingers. Not to say that some are honest but you see these everywhere these days.
I say its time to give some fighters the boot including the chief in Henrietta. If they will steal time the will certainly take cash. A friend told me that the Henrietta Firefighters are on the clock while at the many massage parlors on East Henrietta Road while on duty. Good place to blow all the money you steal while you are suppose to be on overtime.
Code1

Rochester, NY

#67 Jul 18, 2013
Looks like its time for an audit at The Henrietta Fire Department. Audit the money, time and the location of the employees wherever they may be.

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#68 Jul 18, 2013
If you want this type of crap to stop focus on the real problem. Public service unions. It is absurd for any worker who is paid by tax dollars to have a union.Your not unionizing against a greedy corporate big wig who is pocketing profit at his workers expense.Your unionizing against the general public who is being taxed to death to satisfy the unions demands.Fire fighter unions, police unions, teacher unions, postal worker union. All public worker unions need to be outlawed for public workers are not employed in a profit driven industry.
Code1

Rochester, NY

#69 Jul 18, 2013
Yasif

Pittsford, NY

#70 Jul 18, 2013
Sidebar: Just got my usual weekly call from the 'NYS Trooper's Association'(came in from Long Island).

Yeah, I'm going to contribute to a state agency that is paying new troopers $82,000 a year, and sergeants well over $100,000. That's base pay, not including generous OT and benefits.

Hang up on these idiot fundraisers that identify themselves as "This is the NY State Police calling".
The Gruesome Grizzly Guy

Rochester, NY

#71 Jul 18, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
If you want this type of crap to stop focus on the real problem. Public service unions. It is absurd for any worker who is paid by tax dollars to have a union.Your not unionizing against a greedy corporate big wig who is pocketing profit at his workers expense.Your unionizing against the general public who is being taxed to death to satisfy the unions demands.Fire fighter unions, police unions, teacher unions, postal worker union. All public worker unions need to be outlawed for public workers are not employed in a profit driven industry.
STFU Monster Mash.
The Gruesome Grizzly Guy

Rochester, NY

#72 Jul 18, 2013
Oh look the measly pay check earners are crying cause they don't make that kind of dough.
John

Rochester, NY

#73 Jul 18, 2013
Yasif wrote:
Sidebar: Just got my usual weekly call from the 'NYS Trooper's Association'(came in from Long Island).
Yeah, I'm going to contribute to a state agency that is paying new troopers $82,000 a year, and sergeants well over $100,000. That's base pay, not including generous OT and benefits.
Hang up on these idiot fundraisers that identify themselves as "This is the NY State Police calling".
How about helping The "Henrietta Firefighters Association" with a small donation? The money will go toward good causes such as steak Roasts, parties, Beer and snacks for the firhouse, Massages at the Local Henrietta Massage parlors with happy endings, gas for the firefighters cars, party girls at night, cigars, free turkeys for all the guys at thanksgiving, free lunches daily and strip clubs. Lets help the guys out. Its hard to survive on $90,000 a year with free health and dental and enjoy the finer things in life.
John

Rochester, NY

#74 Jul 18, 2013
The Gruesome Grizzly Guy wrote:
Oh look the measly pay check earners are crying cause they don't make that kind of dough.
The measly pay check earners pay for this and more yest its is still not enough to keep towns and cities floating. Detroit went bankrupt today. More cities and towns to follow. Its shit like this that will destroy the USA. WASTE AND GREED. Towns can no longer afford big pensions, lots of overtime and full health coverage. It will end just like in Detroit today.
Steelers Smokes Rocks

Rochester, NY

#75 Jul 18, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
The measly pay check earners pay for this and more yest its is still not enough to keep towns and cities floating. Detroit went bankrupt today. More cities and towns to follow. Its shit like this that will destroy the USA. WASTE AND GREED. Towns can no longer afford big pensions, lots of overtime and full health coverage. It will end just like in Detroit today.
It's known as the corporate greed of America. hey, this is your country that you cognitive dissonance idiots believe. don't get mad now, should have been upset years ago.

“"Trust no one"”

#76 Jul 18, 2013
The Gruesome Grizzly Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU Monster Mash.
Go turn a trick.

“"Trust no one"”

#77 Jul 18, 2013
Steelers Smokes Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>
It's known as the corporate greed of America. hey, this is your country that you cognitive dissonance idiots believe. don't get mad now, should have been upset years ago.
No. Wrong. Corporate greed is a huge problem for sure. This and the fact that public workers are over paid and unionized against the public is not an example of corporate greed.Corporate greed involves corporations. This is an example of the problems of the government being in the business of creating jobs and how they grossly inflate public funded workers wages with tax dollars to make people believe it is a good thing.
Steelers Smokes Rocks

Rochester, NY

#78 Jul 18, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>Go turn a trick.
creepella has spoken.
FlatScreen

Pittsford, NY

#79 Jul 19, 2013
Working for local, city, state or the federal government has become a great gig? When did we let this happen?

With high salaries, overtime, big benefits, hefty pensions and outright theft, being employed by the taxpayers could be (proportionally, and based on skill set) the best deal out there. It shouldn't be this way.

Henrietta (and many others) need to rethink and cut this hemorrhaging of cash. In reality, it will just get worse, and become more burdensome on the taxpayer.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#80 Jul 19, 2013
enough.
How about this?
Call the state attorney general; let them sort out Henrietta's issues and see if something is wrong.
If not, no big deal; we pay them to be there and investigate this stuff every day.
Sometimes they find wrong-doing, sometimes not.
Better yet, have Duff commit a special task force to look in on all state fire depts and see what's going on.
Chuck

Atlanta, GA

#81 Jul 19, 2013
How about the The Town Of Henrietta Supervisor getting rid of some firefighters including the Chief and cutting how much this department gets for employees including pensions and benifits. Force them to saty on a budget like the rest of us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nypd 10 min Jokette 14
who your daddy 17 min loose change 12
NYPD Before Two Heroes Were Suddenly Taken 21 min Ha Ha 2
North Korea Calls Obama A 'Monkey' 31 min Ha Ha 17
Garner's Daughter Tweeted Officer's Address 38 min Ha Ha 33
She cries WOLF,We prove BS! 3 hr Token 14
Missing Asian Monkey Flights 3 hr Token 5
Spencerport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web