Police ID Herald Street murder victim

Full story: WHEC-TV Rochester, NY

At first it looked like a simple car accident, but police soon realized Rhian Smith of Gates had been shot.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Lakeisha Smith

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2009

This tragic event changed my life forever. How dare those people who murdered him?. Take away such a precious beautiful person. He will forever and always be missed. My heart goes out to Mr. And Mrs. Smith. Mrs Smith Especially because he loved and talked about her with great passion. May God Bless You and your family. Goodbye forever your friend Lakeisha Smith
13suks

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2009

This happened last year.
Old news.
It was probable another case of people from the burbs coming into the city to kill each other.
MariB

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

It's unbelievable that they haven't caught who did this to Spazz aka Rhian. I continue to pray for his family. His Mom & Dad were most important to him. He was a Loving young man, who had so much to offer. He didn't deserve what happened to him. May God continue to give his family Strength. I feel for his Mother, he was an Only child & family meant everything to him. I miss his bright wide smile, and will Never forget him. My prayers continue for him.
And YES, his killer will be Caught!! FAITH!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Spencerport Discussions

Search the Spencerport Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Redumblican Teabagger 6,345
NY mother convicted of suffocating eight-year-o... 2 hr RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 2
Murder of a prostitute in 1978 or 79 (Feb '12) 10 hr Never mind 88
illegals housed on monroe 10 hr no more treason 20
NYC Mayor is On Our Side 11 hr PhukTheRPD 1
Man Found Guilty of Robbing Veteran at Monroe A... 11 hr RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 15
Instead of hitting the Streets Blacks immitate ... 12 hr commentor 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Spencerport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE