Police ID Herald Street murder victim

Police ID Herald Street murder victim

There are 3 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Jun 15, 2009, titled Police ID Herald Street murder victim. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

At first it looked like a simple car accident, but police soon realized Rhian Smith of Gates had been shot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

Lakeisha Smith

Lancaster, PA

#1 Jun 28, 2009
This tragic event changed my life forever. How dare those people who murdered him?. Take away such a precious beautiful person. He will forever and always be missed. My heart goes out to Mr. And Mrs. Smith. Mrs Smith Especially because he loved and talked about her with great passion. May God Bless You and your family. Goodbye forever your friend Lakeisha Smith
13suks

Rochester, NY

#2 Jun 29, 2009
This happened last year.
Old news.
It was probable another case of people from the burbs coming into the city to kill each other.
MariB

Rochester, NY

#3 Jan 17, 2014
It's unbelievable that they haven't caught who did this to Spazz aka Rhian. I continue to pray for his family. His Mom & Dad were most important to him. He was a Loving young man, who had so much to offer. He didn't deserve what happened to him. May God continue to give his family Strength. I feel for his Mother, he was an Only child & family meant everything to him. I miss his bright wide smile, and will Never forget him. My prayers continue for him.
And YES, his killer will be Caught!! FAITH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rochester Most Overlooked Small City 16 min Baltimore Shootings 1
News Wells Fargo starts foreclosure proceedings on s... (Jul '09) 3 hr bill 27
News Dangerous synthetic drug confirmed to be in Gre... 5 hr CityRes 1
Break room ratings 7 hr just look at him 343
Homes that FLY and FLOAT 10 hr Ttc1 3
Is Rhonda Working at 10WHEC ? 11 hr the wedge 7
Abby Wambach Looks Like Mickey Rooney 17 hr Run Liz Run 1
More from around the web

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE