University of Rochester uses Sesame S...

University of Rochester uses Sesame Street to study children's brains

There are 1 comment on the WHEC-TV Rochester story from Jan 3, 2013, titled University of Rochester uses Sesame Street to study children's brains. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester reports that:

Elmo, Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch are helping with the latest research on children's brains at the University of Rochester.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester.

allknowing

Rochester, NY

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Who? in the hell cares about this. Help those that are suffering with severe brain diseases, like Bi-polar and Schizophrenia. You're getting Government funding for it. Stop hideing behind HIPPA Law and the Law that says an adult has a right to except treatment of not. You all know that these individuals are suffering, yet, you hide, lie and steal. And when the loved ones of these individuals ask for your help, you throw these Laws at them, as a scapegoat, for your greed to use these individuals for that funding. Yet, they receive no help what so every. How do any of you sleep at night is beyond me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memorial day weekend the unofficial beginning i... 18 min Social Wedge 8
Genesee Beer Tanks Made in China 19 min Social Wedge 7
Let's make English our official language. 34 min IescapedNY 25
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 44 min slammer is a PEDO... 955
European Intelligence Will Release Dirt on Trump 1 hr IescapedNY 7
Trump Acts Like Baboon at NATO Meeting 2 hr IescapedNY 15
Fly the US flag this holiday season. 2 hr Joseph 1

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance