Bradley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

I visited Nickbo last Thursday with my cousin Bettie. He's actually in a mental hospital in Syracuse. We are going again to visit him there on April 18th, 19, and 20th.
AUTISMSPEAKS

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Judged:

I have two thoughts on this case.. Either the Mother of the victim TOTALLY trusted this man or... she just didnt care who or where her daughter was with. Its THE PARENTS responsibility
to know where & who their kids are with. NEVER in a
million years at 17 wud my mom or dad allow me to go ANYWHERE with ANYONE besides them or my older brothers. they picked us up, dropped us off. CONFIRMED plans with other parents. And Im still alive today. THanx Mom & dad.. call me old school but ya never heard of all these abductions, sex abuse cases before cell phones & internet. Parents get a false sense of security thinking a "cell phone " is the answer. Staying on your kids ass is the answer! stop being their friend & be their parent. If they tell you that they hate you.. then you've done your job! just sayin...
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

AUTISMSPEAKS wrote:
I have two thoughts on this case.. Either the Mother of the victim TOTALLY trusted this man or... she just didnt care who or where her daughter was with. Its THE PARENTS responsibility
million years at 17 wud my mom or dad allow me to go ANYWHERE with ANYONE besides them or my older brothers. they picked us up, dropped us off. CONFIRMED plans with other parents. And Im still alive today. THanx Mom & dad.. call me old school but ya never heard of all these abductions, sex abuse cases before cell phones & internet. Parents get a false sense of security thinking a "cell phone " is the answer. Staying on your kids ass is the answer! stop being their friend & be their parent. If they tell you that they hate you.. then you've done your job! just sayin...
R U for real?? She's 17, and most parents of 17 yr olds don't keep track of their 17yo's 24/7. Most are like Dawn Drexel, and the kid even at 16 can be gone for days.
This mother did keep track of her kid, she knew where she was going and who she was going with and when she'd be back, and she also provided the daughter with a cell phone that she would call her to keep track of her. This mother did keep track of her daughter, that's why she and the police knew who was responsible, unlike white suburbanite Dawn Drexel.

Since: Mar 12

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Mayhem Like Me wrote:
Why is Nickbo allegedly in the VA hospital in Buffalo?
Remember, one poster has a cousin who works there and said they have no patients with prosthetic legs in a wheelchair admitted at this time.
First of all, nickbo isn't in a wheel chair. Second of all someone's cousin has access to all records of the people coming in for treatment? He's not there for his legs, idiot. Also there have been many veterans admitted to the hospital with prosthetic legs recently. But the big thing is, you, another poster, and his cousin are going down. You 2 Topix fools and the cousin giving out personnal information about patients at the hospital. Looks like you crossed the line too far and too many times. Thanks for the ammo. You and your cousin are history. I will forward your post to the VA. Thanks again, jerk.

Since: Mar 12

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
R U for real?? She's 17, and most parents of 17 yr olds don't keep track of their 17yo's 24/7. Most are like Dawn Drexel, and the kid even at 16 can be gone for days.
This mother did keep track of her kid, she knew where she was going and who she was going with and when she'd be back, and she also provided the daughter with a cell phone that she would call her to keep track of her. This mother did keep track of her daughter, that's why she and the police knew who was responsible, unlike white suburbanite Dawn Drexel.
When my children were 17, I always knew where both of them were at all times. Negros have their kids running around loose when they are 10. The Drexels are friends of mine. You don't know them, so how can you say how they act? Dawn was in contact with her daughter by cell phone, and her daughter told her she was still at her friends house. Seeing it was a cell phone, her daughter's hone number would show up on Dawn's caller ID, so how would see know where her daughter actually is? And if you read the whole story, you would know that Dawn dropped her daughter off at her friend's house. You are a scum punk and a coward. You always put people down and make false accusations. You need to be taught a lesson.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Judged:

Bad Company-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
When my children were 17, I always knew where both of them were at all times. Negros have their kids running around loose when they are 10. The Drexels are friends of mine. You don't know them, so how can you say how they act? Dawn was in contact with her daughter by cell phone, and her daughter told her she was still at her friends house. Seeing it was a cell phone, her daughter's hone number would show up on Dawn's caller ID, so how would see know where her daughter actually is? And if you read the whole story, you would know that Dawn dropped her daughter off at her friend's house. You are a scum punk and a coward. You always put people down and make false accusations. You need to be taught a lesson.
This mother did know where the girl was at all times, that why see know something was wrong right away, unlike your friend Drexel who's daughter was out of town out of state for days before she know it. Now get off the computer and go to bed and dream about nicer times when you had legs.
Impala SS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Judged:

Nickbo kept good track of his kids alright, cause for each one he got more money from the disability department of welfare.
Mayhem Like Me

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Judged:

Bad Company-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, nickbo isn't in a wheel chair. Second of all someone's cousin has access to all records of the people coming in for treatment? He's not there for his legs, idiot. Also there have been many veterans admitted to the hospital with prosthetic legs recently. But the big thing is, you, another poster, and his cousin are going down. You 2 Topix fools and the cousin giving out personnal information about patients at the hospital. Looks like you crossed the line too far and too many times. Thanks for the ammo. You and your cousin are history. I will forward your post to the VA. Thanks again, jerk.
LMAO - it was YOU who told everyone on Topix that he was in the VA in Buffalo. Repeatedly
Mayhem Like Me

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

AUTISMSPEAKS wrote:
million years at 17 wud my mom or dad allow me to go ANYWHERE with ANYONE besides them or my older brothers....
The guy was a family friend and related thru marriage somehow.
You saying girls 16 and 17 cant go on dates? What do you think 18 yr olds do when they go away to college?
RLGIFJN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Judged:

Mayhem Like Me wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO - it was YOU who told everyone on Topix that he was in the VA in Buffalo. Repeatedly
LMFAO

If someone at the VA said that no-one has been staying there with no legs, how is that giving out someones medical information?? lol

This guy is soo stupid.
panamami

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Judged:

Bad Company-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
what the hell you mean black people have there children running around loose at 10? First of all i wasnt allowed to go anywhere without my mother knowing until i was 18 and out of her house im black. I see white children running around at 8 - by themselves. This white lady was just cursing her son out in Aldi's for bothering her while she was trying to shop. Two months ago i was in the DMV and two white boys no more than 8 were doing handstands while their mother (back turned) was talking to the clerk. How dare you say some racist bullshyt like that? Secondly, it doesnt matter whether she knew where her child was or not. Young adults could go one place and end up at another, sneak out to parties and such. What if her mom were out making a living and assumed her child was where she said she was? Would this still be an issue? Its neither the parent or the childs fault. Its the person who decided to end that childs life. Get it together!
Mayhem Like Me

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Judged:

Bad Company-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, aren't you the biggest Social Butterfly on Topix - best friends w/ Nickbo13, the Drexel clan, who else? Hot Dog Joe and Helen from Greece - Beep Beep?
Next thing you're gonna tell us you grew up with Mayor Richards and helped Tom Golisano start Paychex.
Perry

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Wow. I've read the responses of many of the commentators. It's hard to believe racism isn't apart of the Rochester landscape. Many on here have proven it is. many of the comments are calling black people animals, low-life, inner city kids not being raised by parents. Non have ever mentioned this position isn't exclusive to all people of color. Ignorance comes in all shades, hues, size and colors. EVERYTHING you see, hear and read about from the media isn't the whole and complete picture of a people whether they are from one race to another. Why is that so difficult to fathom?
Spring Heeled Jack

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

You should hear and see what the blacks say about whites and hispanics and orientals
African Anerican

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

It's such a double standard when White people speak about black killing blacks as if you're race don't commit crimes....??? The media just advertises our race more but facts are that there is just as much hate and violence within any race. Society just tries to make African American seem like animals meanwhile you have the white man rapping his kids, doing drugs and on welfare. I am just saying
Hello

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Prince TK wrote:
A negro boy killed the black missing 17 year old and dumped her in his grandmas neighbors pool. Blacks killing blacks. Its never ends. Trayvon Martin? This is just another example of blacks acting like animals. Trayvon Martin is guilty and caused his own death. If blacks want to be accepted in the community they need to act like humans and respect life.
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S2559588.sht...
Actually Zimmerman caused Martins death
Phelps Guy

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

How did this happen? How old is the killer now?

I feel bad for the family of the 17 year old victim.
whatever

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Why is it that you bring Dawn Drexel up in so many of your posts? You are a pathetic person.
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
My Dad Loves My Mom

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Phelps Guy wrote:
How did this happen? How old is the killer now?
I feel bad for the family of the 17 year old victim.
This happened because a man was able to gain a mother's trust to chaperone her. I he's like 20 now
thelittlegirl16

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

That's sad that he killed a girl that ran away. She probably ran away because she was threatened and her killer should be sued by the family.

Also, a child was in the backyard and the half brother told the family he ran away but he hadn't the half brother had killed him. THAT was a sad story too. I feel bad for the victim's parents in both situations.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Spencerport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••