White Vandalism Suspect's Mom: "My so...

White Vandalism Suspect's Mom: "My son is need of help"

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

Rhonda

Rochester, NY

#1 Aug 19, 2013
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S3133953.sht...

Whites are never bad criminals, they are always nice boys just having a bad day or a little mentally insane.

Since: Aug 13

Rochester, NY

#2 Aug 19, 2013
Rhonda wrote:
http://www.whec.com/news/stori es/S3133953.shtml?cat=411
Whites are never bad criminals, they are always nice boys just having a bad day or a little mentally insane.
There are many people of all races in jail that have mental health struggles, that never get treatment, or proper treatment and jail becomes a dumping ground for them. It is not about race...mental illness isn't biased.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#3 Aug 20, 2013
mindful1 wrote:
<quoted text> There are many people of all races in jail that have mental health struggles, that never get treatment, or proper treatment and jail becomes a dumping ground for them. It is not about race...mental illness isn't biased.
Well if that is true you should have no trouble in finding me a local news story of a black man that is using or trying to us the mentally insane card.

Blacks are not allowed to use that card.
Steve

Pittsford, NY

#4 Aug 20, 2013
Black defendants have their own special defenses (usually no education, bad family life, poverty, drug addict or molested as a child).

They all trump 'defendant is insane' and are believable to a jury.

Rochester, NY

#5 Aug 20, 2013
Steve wrote:
Black defendants have their own special defenses (usually no education, bad family life, poverty, drug addict or molested as a child).
They all trump 'defendant is insane' and are believable to a jury.
Generalizations usually show ignorance. Prime example? Look above.

Rochester, NY

#7 Aug 20, 2013
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if that is true you should have no trouble in finding me a local news story of a black man that is using or trying to us the mentally insane card.
Well, if they have proof, like some defendants that they have been trying to get help from a very early age and it's documented, then, they should appear in Mental Health Court, black, white, purple. Doesn't matter.
One Name WonderDUH

Macedon, NY

#11 Aug 20, 2013
I only use one name crew is back, i see.

Like who the heck cares ? They do.

The One Name Wonders.
Das right chillren

Fairport, NY

#13 Aug 20, 2013
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's touch bases here, shall we?

An EBT Card is an absolute MUST, but there's a limit as to how many other cards, all triple-laminated to protect against a lifetime of use, black folk can reasonably be expected to carry around.

Too many black folk were showing up at the clinics with back problems so, in an effort to lighten the load, the I Be Crazy Card got the boot.

Nothing to do with not being allowed, everything to do with health issues.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#14 Aug 20, 2013
mindful1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if they have proof, like some defendants that they have been trying to get help from a very early age and it's documented, then, they should appear in Mental Health Court, black, white, purple. Doesn't matter.
So you can't find any local story of a black guy pulling and using the white's mentally insane card?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
haha changed to my username, why? 7 min perfect 15
Amanda Ciavarri and Justin Granite are engaged ... 1 hr perfect 28
Trayvon Martin and Lean/Purple Lean/Purple Drank (Jun '13) 1 hr Ha Ha 304
RocFish Out of Business 7 hr Vana Trapal 6
James Shepard for Rochester Mayor 9 hr Just sayin 14
Greece Police: Rochester man steals Red Bull, r... (Dec '11) Wed Jenna Torrey 21
Green Party’s candidate for president... Dr Jil... Wed Jenna Torrey 5

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages