Blacks kill blacks daily all over the...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Zimmerman is scared

Macedon, NY

#25 Jul 25, 2013
Fart wrote:
For all the white people-
what will you do about all the killings with your people?
Continue to discuss black on black crime?
now that's a question that needs to be answered.

“The QUEEN BEE has spoken”

Since: Aug 09

The TRUTH will set you FREE.

#26 Jul 25, 2013
Just because folks don't see for themselves does NOT mean that it's not happening. Since Birth of a Nation the Amerikkkan media is confined to NOT exposing the positives about Blacks in this racist country.
One must travel and or be familiar with other parts of the world to fully comprehend what goes on. The local news just doesn't do it for many of us.
READ and gain INSIGHT. There are other cities that have enacted similar programs.
SMOOCHES >>>>>Thanks in advance.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/19/nyregion/no...

#27 Jul 25, 2013
Fart wrote:
For all the white people-
what will you do about all the killings with your people?
Continue to discuss black on black crime?
^^^^^^^^^^4 REAL!!!!

#28 Jul 25, 2013
And while I'm at it let's take a walk down memory lane and see how guilty people being acquitted is NOTHING new..........

The murder of Till, a 14-year-old Chicagoan visiting family in Mississippi, and the ensuing trial are watershed moments in the civil rights movement, galvanizing public attention on the deep perils of being black in the Jim Crow South.
Though the two white men tried for the murder were acquitted, the testimony of Mr. Reed was considered so powerful that it made him a hero of the movement — albeit a quiet, accidental and long unsung one, who spoke of the case only rarely and with obvious pain.
“Willie Reed stood up, and with incredible bravery pointed out the people who had taken and murdered Emmett Till,” the filmmaker Stanley Nelson, who interviewed Mr. Louis for his 2003 PBS documentary,“The Murder of Emmett Till,” said Wednesday.“He was from Mississippi, and somewhere in his heart of hearts he had to know that these people would not be convicted. But he did what he had to do.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/25/us/willie-l...

#30 Jul 25, 2013
Steelers Rock wrote:
<quoted text>welcome back, Caprice Classless
WHAT....a kind welcome from YOU????? Did you miss me ?

#31 Jul 25, 2013
Black-on-Black Crime You Say? White People Kill Each Other Just as Much as Black People Do

http://www.yourblackworld.net/2013/07/black-n...

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#32 Jul 25, 2013
Gods Property wrote:
Black-on-Black Crime You Say? White People Kill Each Other Just as Much as Black People Do
C'mon now. I pointed out the white murderers in my last post, but saying whites kill each other as well is off topic. So-called "black on black" crime is an epidemic and should be recognized as such. It shouldn't be defended at all. The only way to stop this sort of violence is REAL intervention and effort, which I have yet to see.
MrCapriceClassic

Rochester, NY

#33 Jul 26, 2013
Steelers Rock wrote:
<quoted text>welcome back, Caprice Classless
Thank you for your kind words. It's been a ruff go since Caprice got banned from topix and had a nervouse breakdown. All she has done all summer is sit on the couch and eat. Her meds are off the wall screwed up.The air conditioner broke last year and I don't think CC has had a bath since june other than the public pools on really hot days.(yuck)
I moved into the garadge.
You can call her clueless, classless or whatever but she does think you are the reigning Queen of topix and it really pisses her off.
Thank you very much.
Emilio

Rochester, NY

#34 Jul 26, 2013
Gods Property wrote:
White People Kill Each Other Just as Much as Black People Do
You have to be kidding. Really? Slow down on the wine, you're not making any sense.
The man

United States

#35 Jul 26, 2013
white kills black = news

black kills black = whatever

#36 Jul 26, 2013
Gods Property wrote:
Just because folks don't see for themselves does NOT mean that it's not happening. Since Birth of a Nation the Amerikkkan media is confined to NOT exposing the positives about Blacks in this racist country.
One must travel and or be familiar with other parts of the world to fully comprehend what goes on. The local news just doesn't do it for many of us.
READ and gain INSIGHT. There are other cities that have enacted similar programs.
SMOOCHES >>>>>Thanks in advance.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/19/nyregion/no...
This above post ^^^^^^^^^^ is definitely worth repeating!
Gladys Kraviz

Rochester, NY

#37 Jul 26, 2013
Emilio wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be kidding. Really? Slow down on the wine, you're not making any sense.
I think Classles is more the grape drank type!
Emilio

Rochester, NY

#38 Jul 26, 2013
Gods Property wrote:
<quoted text>
This above post ^^^^^^^^^^ is definitely worth repeating!
No, no it's not.

You guys are your own worst enemy.

#39 Jul 26, 2013
I can't help but to laugh at folks clueless to how the media pulls you into the deception.

If you check out the crime/murder statistics from the 80's, you will see TODAY it's much lower!

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#40 Jul 26, 2013
Charles

Rochester, NY

#41 Jul 27, 2013
Gods Property wrote:
What BS is this crap. I bet we have a black killing a black this weekend. If not at least a black shooting a black. That just here in Rochester. Its not even safe for blacks. Let me see. A black was killed on Chili Ave waiting in line to purchase sneakers last year. He was robbed by other blacks and shot and killed for his money. Then we have the 2 UofR blacks fighting over a girl. One black killed the other black. I guess I could come up with many more buy what is the use. No one cares including the blacks.
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#42 Dec 8, 2013
Bart wrote:
While blacks are just 12.6% of the nation's population, they're roughly half of people murdered in this country each year. T no one rats on the killers in the cities. No one saw nothing. Trayvons death is just one more black killed. Does it really matter? I guess its ok and normal for blacks to kill other blacks in the USA. Not a problem. It happens all the time. The news media just ignores the problem. Just Hispanics and whites is an issue shooting a black. Even if its self defense. That is wrong behavior? We just accept black murders by other blacks as normal now.
MACEO

Nobody cares about Black men!
Taxation without represen

Lakewood, OH

#43 Dec 8, 2013
What's wrong with rednecks ?
They are the ones feeding Hillary's communist liberal village idiots.
No rednecks ........ Liberal scum starve. FACT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 2 hr Slammed 640
haha the topix retard 4 hr perfect 1
Agitators 4 hr perfect 66
Hillary: the most corrupt politician ever!!! 5 hr Ha Ha 18
Greece cops arrest lady for taking video of an ... 7 hr Neo Black Ha Ha 18
Make America Strong and Safe Again! 9 hr Ha Ha 77
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) 11 hr Silent no longer 98

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages