White Assemblyman Picks his White son to fill a vacancy

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Jan 4, 2013

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#1 Jan 3, 2013
http://rochester.ynn.com/content/all_news/roc...

LMFAO.

You whites kill me with the stuff you pull right out in the open in broad daylight (as they say).

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 3, 2013
Hey, dumbarse, yeah, I'm talkin to you, Crotchety. You DID read the article you posted as your "source", right...ummmmm....NO, you didn't. Because if you had, you'd see the sentence that says he didn't pick him. The Democrap Board did.

Now open mouth, and insert foot...AGAIN!

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#3 Jan 3, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
Hey, dumbarse, yeah, I'm talkin to you, Crotchety. You DID read the article you posted as your "source", right...ummmmm....NO, you didn't. Because if you had, you'd see the sentence that says he didn't pick him. The Democrap Board did.
Now open mouth, and insert foot...AGAIN!
Say WHAT!!!
....Open mouth, insert foot. You've got to be joking.

LMMFSassyAO.

Please don't get me started. You DITZY ought to continue to be real quiet with the "ARSE" you made outta yourself. What nerve!!
Natalie

Rochester, NY

#4 Jan 4, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
Hey, dumbarse, yeah, I'm talkin to you, Crotchety. You DID read the article you posted as your "source", right...ummmmm....NO, you didn't. Because if you had, you'd see the sentence that says he didn't pick him. The Democrap Board did.
Now open mouth, and insert foot...AGAIN!
You're right. He didn't pick his son, the article clearly states who did. I've never seen this poster tell the truth about anything. He lies and then posts a link to prove that he was lying. Strange.
Hidden Agenda

Batavia, NY

#5 Jan 4, 2013
Even if he did put him there, who else wouldn't do the same thing? Sorry crotchy but where I come from we look out for our children. I understand in the black community parents don't do anything for their children, but most families in the burbs help their children into careers. It is why so many children end up following in their parents footsteps as far as jobs.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6 Jan 4, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
Say WHAT!!!
....Open mouth, insert foot. You've got to be joking.
LMMFSassyAO.
Please don't get me started. You DITZY ought to continue to be real quiet with the "ARSE" you made outta yourself. What nerve!!
What's the matter, Classless? You thought you'd be able to chase me away with your bully tactics? BWAHAHAHHAHA!!! You are the least intimidating person (and I use that term very loosely) that I've encountered in a looooong time. So very sorry (not) to disappoint you!!! C'ya around, loser.:)~

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7 Jan 4, 2013
Natalie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. He didn't pick his son, the article clearly states who did. I've never seen this poster tell the truth about anything. He lies and then posts a link to prove that he was lying. Strange.
Stick around, Nat. You ain't seen nothing yet! "It" goes on forever...especially when "it" has had a few cocktails in "it". LOL

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#9 Jan 4, 2013
Hidden Agenda wrote:
Even if he did put him there, who else wouldn't do the same thing? Sorry crotchy but where I come from we look out for our children. I understand in the black community parents don't do anything for their children, but most families in the burbs help their children into careers. It is why so many children end up following in their parents footsteps as far as jobs.
Are you for real????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: Teen Shot in Missouri was Unarmed 52 min allknowing 176
Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand is NOT PORKY!!!!! 1 hr Andreeka Dworkin 5
Brother Wease returns to airwaves on WFXF, 95.1... (Feb '08) 2 hr Semper Fi Forever 436
Rochester man charged with rape, criminal sex act 2 hr Wyatt Kracur 28
Poor Jews Sent Packing 3 hr Wyatt Kracur 2
Has Nickbo Been Banned From Topix?? (Dec '13) 12 hr Player 19
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 19 hr Lol 16,781
•••
•••
•••

Spencerport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Spencerport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Spencerport
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••