Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

I hope the victim wins his case. And the cops stop harassing the innocent civilians and get the criminals off the streets instead.
Bubba

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Daisy wrote:
I hope the victim wins his case. And the cops stop harassing the innocent civilians and get the criminals off the streets instead.
Go away.
Rev Rhonda

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

It's time for the RPD and City of Rochester to vigorously fight these frivolous lawsuits.
Stop paying off these law breakers just to make them go away.

This two time convicted felon had no respect for the law and the video clearly showed he was the the aggressor in starting the confrontation.

Just like the pregnant piggy who got swatted upside the head.
IescapedNY

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Rev Rhonda wrote:
It's time for the RPD and City of Rochester to vigorously fight these frivolous lawsuits.
Stop paying off these law breakers just to make them go away.
This two time convicted felon had no respect for the law and the video clearly showed he was the the aggressor in starting the confrontation.
Just like the pregnant piggy who got swatted upside the head.
Aggressor? Exactly how does a man confined to a wheelchair attack three cops after being maced and handcuffed?

http://www.copblock.org/31222/rochester-ny-po...
Officer Garcia

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
vigorously fight???
they only fight girl in pajamas, pregnant women, and men with no legs in wheelchairs.
It's in our union contract. If the pregnant women weighs in excess of 250 lbs, officer should call in backup. Only problem is, most of the woman in the hood weigh a lot more. You ladies are really bulking up, and getting more hostile.
NFL

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Officer Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
It's in our union contract. If the pregnant women weighs in excess of 250 lbs, officer should call in backup. Only problem is, most of the woman in the hood weigh a lot more. You ladies are really bulking up, and getting more hostile.
Most black women weigh more than most NFL football players. What a disgusting race.
IescapedNY

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Funny how they forget about Honey Boo Boo's mother et el.........
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

RedBeard2013 wrote:
I believe if you looked at any RPD that has been on the job for more then 5 years, I'm sure he will also be over weight.
The RPD officers are either 300 pound fat slobs or 98 pound little punks.
Not true ... there are also 300 pound punks!!!
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

TheyChootDaHeard wrote:
<quoted text> "stop harassing the innocent civilians " If they are innocent civilians, why are these so called "victims" as you call it always get charged with something like, Drug possession, Resisting arrest, assault on police officer, tying to mace police, robbery, arson, murder, probation violation, selling drugs, theft, possession of illegal weapon, possession of stolen property ( usually white peoples property)..? why do these " innocent victims" always seem to have prior convictions/arrests ? like raping a 8 year old child, selling drugs, having a gun, assault, robbery, GTA and murder, just to name a few.
Well ... it's because when a cop decides to get his jollies out screwing with you, they plant evidence to justify the stop.

Then,, They "testalie" in court, fabricating a story to confirm you were the bad guy. Happens all the time. If you were the type to believe that all cops are good cops, you need to get your head out of the sand.

http://www.policemisconduct.net/

http://www.innocenceproject.org/understand/Go...

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

TheyChootDaHeard wrote:
<quoted text> "stop harassing the innocent civilians " If they are innocent civilians, why are these so called "victims" as you call it always get charged with something like, Drug possession, Resisting arrest, assault on police officer, tying to mace police, robbery, arson, murder, probation violation, selling drugs, theft, possession of illegal weapon, possession of stolen property ( usually white peoples property)..? why do these " innocent victims" always seem to have prior convictions/arrests ? like raping a 8 year old child, selling drugs, having a gun, assault, robbery, GTA and murder, just to name a few.
I'm not saying those other people are innocent. I'm saying the people that were attacked by the cops were innocent, because they are. I'm saying the cops should be taking more of those people of the streets that are dealing drugs, committing arson, etc. But they aren't. I haven't heard of an arrest on the person who started that fire last year that killed a woman in her home.
Tanya

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not saying those other people are innocent. I'm saying the people that were attacked by the cops were innocent, because they are. I'm saying the cops should be taking more of those people of the streets that are dealing drugs, committing arson, etc. But they aren't. I haven't heard of an arrest on the person who started that fire last year that killed a woman in her home.
We don't care what your saying. Go away.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Spencerport Discussions

Search the Spencerport Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
White Race is Out of Control 54 min RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 1
black race is out of control. 1 hr nigbegone 1
BLACK leaves 4-year-old in car 1 hr nigbegone 13
10whec runs story of white murderer of 6 and ha... 2 hr RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 1
Topix is DEAD 3 hr Oscar Pistorius Blades 3
Captain's Attic's liquor license suspended 6 hr Nickbos missing legs 2
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr lionland 6,326
•••
•••
•••
•••

Spencerport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••