Comments
81 - 100 of 127 Comments Last updated Apr 2, 2013
Satanic Which

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
question how do you know what car he was tracking
hint:
doppler radar unit that may be hand-held, vehicle-mounted or static.......it measures the speed of the objects at which it is pointed by detecting a change in frequency of the returned radar signal caused by the Doppler effect, whereby the frequency of the returned signal is increased in proportion to the object's speed of approach if the object is approaching, and lowered if the object is receding. Such devices are frequently used for speed limit enforcement
you were speeding
Thanks for the lesson ... but I am VERY familuar with it, having been through the radar classes for the Longbow Apache.
But, as long as your are playing radar professor, tell me about the resolution factor of radar ...

The radar wave that cops use isn't focused like laser ... when you point a radar gun at something, the radio wave is cone shaped, and anything in that cone will be seen.

The object that offers the largest "Return" is what is reported.
That isn't necessarily the largest object , or the fastest ... just the object that reflects the most.

That is the idea behind stealth aircraft. They combine a skin that absorbs the radio wave (reducing it's return)... and they use angles that project the radio signal away from it's source.

A small car speeding along with sharp angles offers less return than a car driving at the speed limit with many curves that reflects more.

So, it still comes down to what car the cop is looking at when the radar spits out that number ...

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Satanic Which wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the lesson ... but I am VERY familuar with it, having been through the radar classes for the Longbow Apache.
But, as long as your are playing radar professor, tell me about the resolution factor of radar ...
The radar wave that cops use isn't focused like laser ... when you point a radar gun at something, the radio wave is cone shaped, and anything in that cone will be seen.
The object that offers the largest "Return" is what is reported.
That isn't necessarily the largest object , or the fastest ... just the object that reflects the most.
That is the idea behind stealth aircraft. They combine a skin that absorbs the radio wave (reducing it's return)... and they use angles that project the radio signal away from it's source.
A small car speeding along with sharp angles offers less return than a car driving at the speed limit with many curves that reflects more.
So, it still comes down to what car the cop is looking at when the radar spits out that number ...
thought i just said that only in less words , hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeems the court didn't believe you either you flat ass got caught

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#103
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

now back to earth , Capt video ...

Laser devices, such as a LIDAR speed gun, are capable of producing reliable range and speed measurements in typical urban and suburban traffic environments ..... why you wonder , well I'm gonna tell ya..... reliable in city traffic because LIDAR has directionality similar to a typical firearm because the beam is shaped more like a pencil that produces measurement only from the object it has been aimed at.

so you got toasted ... stop crying and next time obey the law

pssssssssssssssssssst:
1949 TV series Captain Video and His Video Rangers. The show is about a Space Captain and his Video Ranger

the Dumont network , before your time
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

tallyho wrote:
now back to earth , Capt video ...
Laser devices, such as a LIDAR speed gun, are capable of producing reliable range and speed measurements in typical urban and suburban traffic environments ..... why you wonder , well I'm gonna tell ya..... reliable in city traffic because LIDAR has directionality similar to a typical firearm because the beam is shaped more like a pencil that produces measurement only from the object it has been aimed at.
so you got toasted ... stop crying and next time obey the law
pssssssssssssssssssst:
The Cobra and Apache Helicopter are equipped with a BETTER laser, which are gyro stabilized ... and they still have limitations. A false reading is not uncommon. Since we are using this information to put ordinance down range ... we double check our work.

Your hand held lasers are only as good as the user's shooting ability ... and people don't practice shooting from a sitting positions, twisted up to aim out a window. Since you are only using your device to produce roadside taxes, go ahead ... a judge wouldn't listen to us so long as he is splitting the cash with the state!!

For using our lasers, we had to be aware of:
UNDERSPILL - parts of the laser beam hitting things BEFORE the target which creats errors. on a windy day ... this can be dirt blown up in front of a moving car.

SPOT JITTER - vibrations introduced by your hand or from the engine running which cause your laser to jump all over the target introducing errors.

BACKSCATTER - the laser hitting dust or smoke between the source and the target introducing errors.

OVERSPILL - parts of the laser beam hitting things AFTER the object you are aiming at which caused errors. The processor has to read TWO objects and can post an erroneous speed indication.

OBSCURATION - fog, haze or dust that makes it difficult for the beam to reach its target. Do you use your laser in the rain? how about on potentially foggy mornings?

Bottom line, you can't beat the mark 1 eyeball unless if it is distracted playing with a gadgit ...
Elmer the Engineer

Pittsford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#105
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Nothing worse than two ignorant techs trying to out tech each other. Sit back and watch these morons accomplish nothing. Maybe someone with an 10th grade physics course under their belt can help out. Join in, add more buzzwords and erroneous tech information.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#106
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
thought i just said that only in less words , hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeems the court didn't believe you either you flat ass got caught
So then you AGREE that the Radar sees everything and the cop could be looking at the wrong car ...

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#107
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
The Cobra and Apache Helicopter are equipped with a BETTER laser, which are gyro stabilized ... and they still have limitations. A false reading is not uncommon. Since we are using this information to put ordinance down range ... we double check our work.
Your hand held lasers are only as good as the user's shooting ability ... and people don't practice shooting from a sitting positions, twisted up to aim out a window. Since you are only using your device to produce roadside taxes, go ahead ... a judge wouldn't listen to us so long as he is splitting the cash with the state!!
For using our lasers, we had to be aware of:
UNDERSPILL - parts of the laser beam hitting things BEFORE the target which creats errors. on a windy day ... this can be dirt blown up in front of a moving car.
SPOT JITTER - vibrations introduced by your hand or from the engine running which cause your laser to jump all over the target introducing errors.
BACKSCATTER - the laser hitting dust or smoke between the source and the target introducing errors.
OVERSPILL - parts of the laser beam hitting things AFTER the object you are aiming at which caused errors. The processor has to read TWO objects and can post an erroneous speed indication.
OBSCURATION - fog, haze or dust that makes it difficult for the beam to reach its target. Do you use your laser in the rain? how about on potentially foggy mornings?
Bottom line, you can't beat the mark 1 eyeball unless if it is distracted playing with a gadgit ...
get back on the subject at hand Sherlock...

Apaches don't patrol the roads ways , and play patrol car... please when you have something to contribute then answer ... you want to discuss military hardware open a blog

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Mar 26, 2013
 
pay the ticket and don't speed ..

Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
Mar 26, 2013
 
tallyho wrote:
pay the ticket and don't speed ..
Unless you are an off duty cop ... then you speed your ass off and flash your badge when you get caught!!!
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0228de...

Read the part where he was let off several times with a warning and STILL he continued to speed.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
get back on the subject at hand Sherlock...
Apaches don't patrol the roads ways , and play patrol car... please when you have something to contribute then answer ... you want to discuss military hardware open a blog
Not yet ... but given the way our police force is turning into a para military operation, they will be patrolling with drones!

Sieg Heil!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Mar 26, 2013
 
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Not yet ... but given the way our police force is turning into a para military operation, they will be patrolling with drones!
Sieg Heil!
Don't forget that DHS(Obama's army) has 1.6 BILLION rounds of hollow points and over 3000 APCs.Now that is some scarry crap for sure.

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Not yet ... but given the way our police force is turning into a para military operation, they will be patrolling with drones!
Sieg Heil!
that is piss poor on your part

My pop was very very lucky escaping the Nazis

his family . entire family was exterminated...

because his Mom was a teacher and his Pop worked in an aircraft factory .....the family I never knew was Catholic ..

so stick it
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget that DHS(Obama's army) has 1.6 BILLION rounds of hollow points and over 3000 APCs.Now that is some scarry crap for sure.
Yeah, but you don't have to worry about that ... according to Tally-hoe, it won't affect you as long as you are a good and obedient citizen!!!

Remember ... OBEY and the great and powerful government will leave you alone!
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#115
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
that is piss poor on your part
My pop was very very lucky escaping the Nazis
his family . entire family was exterminated...
because his Mom was a teacher and his Pop worked in an aircraft factory .....the family I never knew was Catholic ..
so stick it
Thanks for making my point for me!!!
Despite you family history you have become the poster child for obeying an oppressive government that demands obedience instead of fighting back!

If the Jews HAD worked together and fought back when they had the chance, less of them would have been exterminated.

Instead, they buried their head and said that if they behaved they would be left alone!
Brackmann

Pittsford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Jews HAD worked together and fought back when they had the chance, less of them would have been exterminated.
Instead, they buried their head and said that if they behaved they would be left alone!
The Pope colluded with the Nazis -- and ignored the holocaust. Christianity at its best.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#117
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Hmmm ... Tally-Hoe must have crawled back under his bridge to wait for another billy goat.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Brackmann wrote:
<quoted text>
The Pope colluded with the Nazis -- and ignored the holocaust. Christianity at its best.
I guess they couldn't bring themselves to forgive the jew for what they did to Jesus ... mighty christian of them. LOL

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#119
Mar 26, 2013
 
you are just as big as an asssssssssssss here as you are on the off-beat ..

idiot...
Brackmann

Pittsford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#120
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess they couldn't bring themselves to forgive the jew for what they did to Jesus ... mighty christian of them. LOL
Yeah, a really messed up religion. Fits that TallyHo idiot well.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

tallyho wrote:
you are just as big as an asssssssssssss here as you are on the off-beat ..
idiot...
And YOU sound like a proud member of the SS.
Have fun rounding up the enemies of the state!

Bet your family is proud!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Spencerport Discussions

Search the Spencerport Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Chick who ran over biker was on crack 23 min 12 Bags Of Crack 6
Why Catholic Weddings are in decline. 23 min Ha Ha 3
What is your biggest pet peeve 34 min Ha Ha 42
Is Diamond Daisy Crazy? 3 hr Benny 2
Police charge 2 men in fatal Philly carjacking 8 hr RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 6
New Breakroom is the best morning show in town 12 hr WCMF ALL HUMAN 10
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 14 hr cornholio 437
•••
•••
•••
•••

Spencerport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Spencerport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Spencerport
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••