Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

I supported you on all issues that have come up.

But now that I see that it is true about Reggie getting stopped TWO TIMES on the same day and getting a red-light traffic ticket, I am finished with supporting you.

Let me tell you, I AM FINISHED TALKING ABOUT IT.

I give up. You have turned out to be nothing but a big let down, just like Obama has.
Rhonda

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Shoot Bob

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Totally DISAGREE!
Shoot Bob

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Bob was fired once, lets do it again.
Rhonda

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

I was thinking, these guys are just haters making up stuff, there is no way she was pulled over 2 times in the same day, that just shows how much bob and his people are just crazy haters.
I was wanting all the truth to come out so we could say: see haters how you make up and believe such ridiculous stuff,
Then come to find out its true not only pulled over 2 times but got a red light ticket tooo.
I've been wasting my f'in time defending her and sticking up for her.
Sam

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

Rhonda wrote:
I was thinking, these guys are just haters making up stuff, there is no way she was pulled over 2 times in the same day, that just shows how much bob and his people are just crazy haters.
I was wanting all the truth to come out so we could say: see haters how you make up and believe such ridiculous stuff,
Then come to find out its true not only pulled over 2 times but got a red light ticket tooo.
I've been wasting my f'in time defending her and sticking up for her.
Time to stop defending this poor excuse for a mayor. She can not be believed. In a few weeks she has got into lots of trouble. Why cant't this lazy mayor drive herself? Its not security that is the issue its vanity. One big ego.
BlackyBlack

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

Time for Uncle Phil to enjoy his retirement....
dew4794

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

Perception IS reality. New leaders get some free brownie point when first take office. They need to start STRONG to build momentum, relieve people's anxiety over the change in leadership, and build trust that the city is in better hands than before, as stated in the campaign. (Mayor Duffy started strong by cleaning up that Fast Ferry debacle.} Creating these petty side issues and stumbling out of the starting gates, Warren only hurts the mayor's credibility; she will pay the price. She started with less brownie point being black and a women. Now that growing negativity against the mayor reflects people's growing anxiety. Your Highness Warren: lower people's anxiety about you and your leadership.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

Rhonda wrote:
I supported you on all issues that have come up.
But now that I see that it is true about Reggie getting stopped TWO TIMES on the same day and getting a red-light traffic ticket, I am finished with supporting you.
Let me tell you, I AM FINISHED TALKING ABOUT IT.
I give up. You have turned out to be nothing but a big let down, just like Obama has.
As long as you are making confessions, how do you feel about Obama now?
Still proud?
Rhonda

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you are making confessions, how do you feel about Obama now?
Still proud?
There is no difference between Obama and George W. Bush.

Obama lied to us to get the job.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Rhonda wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no difference between Obama and George W. Bush.
Obama lied to us to get the job.
I agree with that assessment!

Time to look at the independants next election!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Spencerport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Spencerport News, Events & Info