Tug Booth Store Robbed Again
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Banana Republican

Rochester, NY

#61 Dec 31, 2016
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>

The next time I'm in the South Wedge I will have my camera ready to go!
Why not just take a stroll around your trailer park. Get some pics of the meth labs, heroin dens... I'm sure there's a hooker or two you could harass. I saw COPS is filming in Polk County you could be on a reality show, just like your president.
IescapedNY

Lakeland, FL

#62 Dec 31, 2016
Banana Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not just take a stroll around your trailer park. Get some pics of the meth labs, heroin dens... I'm sure there's a hooker or two you could harass. I saw COPS is filming in Polk County you could be on a reality show, just like your president.
I haven't been in any trailer parks since I moved here but from what I have seen all the nicer ones look much nicer and safer than the city if Rochester NY. I'll have to drive through a few and let you know.

I hope Cops if filming here Sheriff Grady Jud and his Deputy's don't put up with any liberal [email protected]!
Banana Republican

Rochester, NY

#63 Dec 31, 2016
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>

I haven't been in any trailer parks since I moved here...I hope Cops if filming here Sheriff Grady Jud and his Deputy's don't put up with any liberal [email protected]!
Pardon me, I forgot you call your trailer park a pre-manufactured home development.
LAMFAO at your Sheriff, Polk County isn't called the 'Meth Capital of Florida' for no reason... Talk about jumping out of the frying pan into the fire. You fool! Florida is a shytehole... Should have retired to the Keys, the gay guys keep crime on lockdown. But then again you probably couldn't afford it on your government subsidized retirement.
Ha Ha

Waterloo, NY

#64 Dec 31, 2016
Banana Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon me, I forgot you call your trailer park a pre-manufactured home development.
LAMFAO at your Sheriff, Polk County isn't called the 'Meth Capital of Florida' for no reason... Talk about jumping out of the frying pan into the fire. You fool! Florida is a shytehole... Should have retired to the Keys, the gay guys keep crime on lockdown. But then again you probably couldn't afford it on your government subsidized retirement.
Is that like how the ghetto calls prison a "Gated Community?"
Tubatuna

Naples, FL

#65 Jan 1, 2017
What man died at massage parlor?
IescapedNY

Lakeland, FL

#66 Jan 1, 2017
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>

Is that like how the ghetto calls prison a "Gated Community?"
Exaxly!!! We need to build a lot more gated communities, just not so luxuriousĦ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pay attention to how many politicians will resi... 12 hr IescapedNY 9
Great Christmas gifts for liberals 14 hr brokeback ha ha 5
Trump Slams FBI - on his way there 15 hr brokeback ha ha 38
The king of Rochester blog 15 hr brokeback ha ha 5
the TLM era on topix is over 16 hr olde erie 2
Good morning my little internet tough guy cowards! 17 hr olde erie 7
How was work ha ha?!! 17 hr Broke Back Bruce 4

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages