|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

Judged:

Dear RCSD dropout:

It is doesn't, not don't. Check with the white guys to correct your posts. Poor grammar and incorrect usage takes the edge off your white posts.

You can always spot a 7th grade education.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

Judged:

An I thought it was the blacks who couldn't swim, or ate P#**y
Sink like anchors

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

Judged:

Cullerds dont swim, just like apes dont, since they are closer to them evolutionary wise.

Name one cullerd Olympic swimming medalist
Pollute

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

Sink like anchors wrote:
Cullerds dont swim, just like apes dont, since they are closer to them evolutionary wise.
They sure know how to pollute public city swimming pools in the summer.
TV One

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

Judged:

Sink like anchors wrote:
It's comments like this are the reason why posts get deleted. And when it does, people like you whine. This is very derogatory. Do you even care who you offend? Do you have a care in your body at all? I'm sure you wouldn't like it if someone called you out your race.
Call Me White

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

Judged:

TV One wrote:
<quoted text>
It's comments like this are the reason why posts get deleted. And when it does, people like you whine. This is very derogatory. Do you even care who you offend? Do you have a care in your body at all? I'm sure you wouldn't like it if someone called you out your race.
Notice you didn't say anything about the first post and title of this thread. Notice you have not said anything about all the negative anti white this and that threads that Rhonda posts all the time and topix allows to stay.
You have ZERO credibility here.
For the Misinformed

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

Judged:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cullen_Jones
Born in the Bronx borough of New York City, Jones moved to Irvington, New Jersey, while in elementary school. He learned to swim after he was rescued from a near-drowning at a splash-down pool at Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom in Pennsylvania when he was five years old.[1][2] He became an age-group swimmer at Metro Express, a club team at the Jewish Community Center in West Orange, New Jersey under head coach Ed Nessel. Jones later switched teams to the Jersey Gators Swim Club in Cranford. Jones graduated from Saint Benedict's Preparatory School in Newark in 2002. While there, he swam for coach Glenn Cassidy and set numerous Essex County swimming records.
LovleysCity

Penfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2014

Judged:

RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
8<quoted text>
How is calling a white guy a whitie negative or anti-white?
its not call a white person a honkie or kracker, they will laugh at you and say proud of it.. call a black person a c00n or the N word and they get all upset, its like they are embarrassed of their skin color..( i would be too)
LovleysCity

Penfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2014

Judged:

Pollute wrote:
<quoted text>
They sure know how to pollute public city swimming pools in the summer.
lmao . Yup watch out for that oily film on top of the water from their hair, if it gets in your eyes you can go blind.
SwimzInYallsPoo

Penfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2014

I like watching them spit water out of the huge gap in their front teeth at each other, and when they hit the other person they say "gibs me dem goggle"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Spencerport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Spencerport News, Events & Info