Leaders Break Ground on New Geneva Ce...

Leaders Break Ground on New Geneva Center

There are 1 comment on the R News story from Jul 9, 2008, titled Leaders Break Ground on New Geneva Center. In it, R News reports that:

Community members and local leaders broke ground in Geneva Wednesday on a new place for residents to meet, learn and play.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at R News.

Seymour, IN

#1 Jul 10, 2008
The Centers for Disease Control released a report this week linking nearly 1,000 injuries and more than a dozen deaths to the Gardasil vaccine.
These warnings often go unnoticed and more and more young women are being exposed to the possibility of being injured by this vaccine. State governments have picked up on the trend of mandating its young women to receive Gardasil, an obvious boon to the manufacturer.
Please read more about this and take action before more injuries are suffered: http://www.gardasil-talk.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey all you TrumpTards 7 hr Ha Ha 80
Trump says he'll sue sexual misconduct accusers 10 hr Ha Ha 19
BREAKING: Dewey/Stone cam captures nickbo & Com... (Jun '13) 10 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 18
Stacey Pensgen News 8 - "Check my Clitter!" (Sep '12) Fri TV Fan 4
Poll Best looking chick on News 10 (Oct '14) Oct 21 Petey 17
I have a vision for Downtown Rochester Oct 21 Moshe 59
Trump is Over Oct 21 Gates PD Supporter 44

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages