Man injured when shot while attending Halloween party

There are 34 comments on the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle story from Nov 1, 2013, titled Man injured when shot while attending Halloween party. In it, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports that:

The RIT men's hockey team is winless after five games and hosts a tough Air Force squad on Friday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BlackyBlack

Rochester, NY

#28 Nov 3, 2013
Biracial wrote:
<quoted text>
Pigpen, you post the same racist crap on here no matter what name you use. You are a bitter old man, jack.
Most of his kind are dying off at a pretty steady rate.......When do the Obamacare "Death Committees" start?
WhitetyWhite

Guelph, Canada

#29 Nov 3, 2013
BlackyBlack wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of his kind are dying off at a pretty steady rate.......When do the Obamacare "Death Committees" start?
By "his kind" you mean tax payers right?
BlackyBlack

Rochester, NY

#30 Nov 3, 2013
WhitetyWhite wrote:
<quoted text>
By "his kind" you mean tax payers right?
"Yeah".....if that's what will help you sleep tonight.

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#31 Nov 3, 2013
Good ol' Rochester.
BlackyBlack

Chicago, IL

#32 Nov 3, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
Good ol' Rochester.
There is a reason it is commonly referred to as "Smugtown".......

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#33 Nov 3, 2013
BlackyBlack wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a reason it is commonly referred to as "Smugtown".......
By who???
My remark is sarcastic/cynical.Not smug.
rochmetrosexual

Rochester, NY

#36 Nov 4, 2013
rochmetro wrote:
But one has time to come up with copy cat names of posters you don't like. LOL. Childish.
That's about the third or fourth time you've made that or similar posts......you're like a little kid screaming for attention.
There you go!.........now you don't have to feel left out.
Welcome to the club.
Not Racist

Taylor, MI

#37 Nov 4, 2013
BlackyBlack you say we created this Meaning (White people)as far as seeing color look it up and know your AMERICAN HISTORY your own people sold your ancestors not white people.. My neighborhood has a mix Latino,white,muslem,And black.very low crime rate....Now I live literally 5 min from Detroit...Were it's 98.9% Black..they are offing each other in record numbers.constantly robing and stealing... there is a stretch called carjack city off of 7 mile Rd.. Why is that??? and its all black related crimes..I even have a police scanner every perp and suspect you hear about is black ....Now i am not saying whites dont commit crime they do just as much...but black on black crime is unreal
Not Racist

Taylor, MI

#38 Nov 4, 2013
zeldo wrote:
either way we look at it deez jive dudes dont know how to act.......
let dem keep doin der pop u late shun control and maybe the nayborhoods will go back to being quiet like years ago......
again should we repeet dat keep blastin den maybe one day we will have our quiet areas back.
we dont care about you low lifes you do nothing pro duc tov we r sick of yuzz.
ENGLISH PLEASE!!!!
Not Racist

Taylor, MI

#39 Nov 4, 2013
BlackyBlack wrote:
<quoted text>
In both America and the Near East, YOU PEOPLE have created a environment that's not safe for anyone.
ANY WERE it is predominately Black it Is not safe. proven fact.. Science and statistic numbers prove that... Lol...And for the record its not (YOU PEOPLE) its Ya'll
WhitetyWhite

Guelph, Canada

#40 Nov 4, 2013
Not Racist wrote:
<quoted text>ANY WERE it is predominately Black it Is not safe. proven fact.. Science and statistic numbers prove that... Lol...And for the record its not (YOU PEOPLE) its Ya'll
Exactly!

Wherever they are it's bad. Look at Chicago or any other city for that matter. Always the same just another zip code.
Bang,bang, bang...
rochmetrosexual

Rochester, NY

#44 Nov 4, 2013
Not Racist wrote:
BlackyBlack you say we created this Meaning (White people)as far as seeing color look it up and know your AMERICAN HISTORY your own people sold your ancestors not white people..
Silly me, I guess that excuses you people from all blame for holding blacks in bondage for over 400 years.
Da Gooch

Rochester, NY

#46 Nov 4, 2013
rochmetrosexual wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly me, I guess that excuses you people from all blame for holding blacks in bondage for over 400 years.
You do realize the last surviving slave was Cudjoe Lewis born in Benin, West Africa & died in 1935 Mobile, Alabama. Hence "the man keeping us down" is well over. Minorities have it made and are given more opportunities than the average white Joe. It is no ones fault minorities as a whole are not trying very hard since 1 in 3 will do prison time in their life cycle.
rochmetrosexual

Rochester, NY

#47 Nov 4, 2013
Da Gooch wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize the last surviving slave was Cudjoe Lewis born in Benin, West Africa & died in 1935 Mobile, Alabama. Hence "the man keeping us down" is well over. Minorities have it made and are given more opportunities than the average white Joe. It is no ones fault minorities as a whole are not trying very hard since 1 in 3 will do prison time in their life cycle.
By you own statement .......you acknowledged that there is a systemic problem with racial equality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gary Craig, Staff writer at D&C writting falseh... 4 hr Marketplace Security 39
Jury deliberations end for the day in the Thoma... 6 hr punks in blue 3
NYPD officer shot in head recovering 6 hr Wanda 21
White Bus Driver Kidnaps Bus of Kids 11 hr Color Blind 2
13 WHAM EXPOSED: Not Showing White Mugshots 12 hr Electro Shock 2
Rochester Mayor Lovely Warren Should Do The Same 13 hr WeCantBreathe 1
Break room ratings 16 hr WCMF Mgt Team 309
More from around the web

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE