Man injured when shot while attending Halloween party

Nov 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Rochester Democrat and Chronicle

The RIT men's hockey team is winless after five games and hosts a tough Air Force squad on Friday night.

Comments
1 - 20 of 34 Comments Last updated Nov 4, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

There were three shootings last night in the city, will it ever stop? Isn't it time to come down on these thugs hard and let them know that we aren't putting up with their savage acts anymore?
WhitetyWhite

Guelph, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

the next door neigbor wrote:
There were three shootings last night in the city, will it ever stop? Isn't it time to come down on these thugs hard and let them know that we aren't putting up with their savage acts anymore?
Let them be them it's who they are.
BlackyBlack

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Oh boy! White boys catching bullets last night!
BlackyBlack

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

zeldo wrote:
der it iszzzzz.

trick or teet bits bang bang.

keep blastin eech udda
Idiot, it was one of your people that got lit up.....let's see if the media identifies the victim????
WhitetyWhite

Guelph, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

BlackyBlack wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, it was one of your people that got lit up.....let's see if the media identifies the victim????
"Your people"? You sound very racist
WhitetyWhite

Guelph, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

I have read that people are actualy safer in Iraq or Afgahnistan than than "inner city" America.
Wish I had the link.
BlackyBlack

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

WhitetyWhite wrote:
<quoted text>"Your people"? You sound very racist
Not a racist at all. I didn't see the color of a persons skin till I was exposed to YOU PEOPLE.
BlackyBlack

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

WhitetyWhite wrote:
I have read that people are actualy safer in Iraq or Afgahnistan than than "inner city" America.
Wish I had the link.
In both America and the Near East, YOU PEOPLE have created a environment that's not safe for anyone.
Ha Ha

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Did the victim dress up as Trevon Martin for the paty?
Ha Ha

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Daisy dressed up for halloween ...
Biracial

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

WhitetyWhite wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your people"? You sound very racist
Iescape, you use racist references all the time, so you shouldn't talk.
Biracial

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

WhitetyWhite wrote:
Wish I had the link.
Well why don't you move to either place then? No one's stopping you.
Steel City Steelers

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Biracial wrote:
<quoted text>
Well why don't you move to either place then? No one's stopping you.
Why is it that you have NEVER, NOT ONCE spoken out against the violence in the city which is overwhelmingly committed by blacks and Hispanics? Just curious.
Biracial

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it that you have NEVER, NOT ONCE spoken out against the violence in the city which is overwhelmingly committed by blacks and Hispanics? Just curious.
Why is that so important to you what a black and hispanic does in the city? Me thinks you want to live there and have relations with both races. Stop being an antagonist all the time.

Off topic, I will be rooting for Brady and company today to whoop the sorry steelers! lol
WhitetyWhite

Guelph, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Why is it that you have NEVER, NOT ONCE spoken out against the violence in the city which is overwhelmingly committed by blacks and Hispanics? Just curious.
Steel

Don't hold your breath while waiting for an answer. But be prepared for a good laugh IF he answers at all.
Steel City Steelers

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Biracial wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that so important to you what a black and hispanic does in the city? Me thinks you want to live there and have relations with both races. Stop being an antagonist all the time.
Off topic, I will be rooting for Brady and company today to whoop the sorry steelers! lol
Don't you see how ridiculous you sound? Why is it important? Hmmmm...let's see....where to begin...how about that poor child who was caught in the crossfire walking to the store...how about the old lady shot on her porch...INNOCENT people are being caught up in the crossfire of wanna be ganstas. oh, by the way, Stanky Pants, "Methinks" is all one word.
Biracial

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Don't you see how ridiculous you sound? Why is it important? Hmmmm...let's see....where to begin...how about that poor child who was caught in the crossfire walking to the store...how about the old lady shot on her porch...INNOCENT people are being caught up in the crossfire of wanna be ganstas. oh, by the way, Stanky Pants, "Methinks" is all one word.
First off, I don't have time to come here to post about any kind of crime. Secondly, pats-30 steelers-3
Biracial

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> oh, by the way, Stanky Pants, "Methinks" is all one word.
It's considered being a bully to try to "spell check" one's grammar online. So stop it now
Steel City Steelers

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Biracial wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, I don't have time to come here to post about any kind of crime. Secondly, pats-30 steelers-3
You don't have time, huh? But you have plenty of time to criticize other posters? Funny how that works, isn't it, Stanky Pants?
Biracial

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

the next door neigbor wrote:
<quoted text>Because he is a typical liberal/progressive democrat that thinks it is always the "white man" fault and is afraid to admit what his peers are doing/has done to the country.(You can blame that on the education system and the way they brainwash the students.) We should give him a break, he is going to college to better himself and I give him thumbs up for that, besides he is too young to see what the real world is like.
Pigpen, you post the same racist crap on here no matter what name you use. You are a bitter old man, jack.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: Teen Shot in Missouri was Unarmed 11 min Patty 133
White Woman gets 2 DWI's in 2 Days 13 min allknowing 6
Hit and Run 18 min Patty 9
Civic Center garage 23 min RacistFireCrotchB... 54
Magic City Will Reopen 1 hr Demetrius 13
Local Vietnam Veterans Being Honored This Weekend 11 hr nickbo13 2
Three arrested in Greece home invasion Wed Naughtyrobot 1

Search the Spencerport Forum:
•••
•••