Prosecutor Gunned Down by Aryans

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Texas prosecutor who reportedly was investigating Aryan Brotherhood is killed after getting shot five times near courthouse; two suspects at large

Mark Hasse, a Kaufman assistant DA, was exiting his car when he was approached by the suspects.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/texa...

#2 Jan 31, 2013
Is this what guns are for too?

Is it open season on the Prosecution?
Ha Ha

Iraq

#3 Jan 31, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
Is this what guns are for too?
Is it open season on the Prosecution?
That's exactly what guns are for ... getting rid of oppressive government.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#4 Jan 31, 2013
CC

Any comment on the approximately 40 blacks MURDERED by 40 blacks in Chicago during the month of January 2013 (clock still ticking)???

Location hidden

#5 Jan 31, 2013
So far today. as of 6.30 pm

203 shootings/shot in the U.S.

who is being shot? Who are the shooters?

Hmmm

#6 Jan 31, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
CC
Any comment on the approximately 40 blacks MURDERED by 40 blacks in Chicago during the month of January 2013 (clock still ticking)???
I've said it before (numerous times) and I'll say it again (hopefully for the LAST time)......
"As long as they (whosoever) is handing out illegal guns in ANY hood, knuckleheads will buy them and use them". When society is tired of GUNS being used to kill innocent people, they will do something about it and this includes the NRA!!!

Therefore, it comes as NO surprise to me when someone is killed by gunfire. Amerikkka is a violent society it always has been and always will be from boxing to hockey.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#8 Feb 1, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
I've said it before (numerous times) and I'll say it again (hopefully for the LAST time)......
"As long as they (whosoever) is handing out illegal guns in ANY hood, knuckleheads will buy them and use them". When society is tired of GUNS being used to kill innocent people, they will do something about it and this includes the NRA!!!
Therefore, it comes as NO surprise to me when someone is killed by gunfire. Amerikkka is a violent society it always has been and always will be from boxing to hockey.
Let me see if I understand what you are saying,it is the fault of the illegal gun dealer if an felon/thug buys the gun and use it to shoot/murder someone?Did the "dealer" pull the trigger? Did the "dealer" load the gun?Did the "dealer" tick the shooter off and made him shoot the other person? If you fact checked you would see that 99.9% of ALL FIREARMS are stolen,NOT bought legally.I know that that is a fact that the libs would like to hide.Go spin your B/S on the Huffington Post or Media Matters where someone might believe you. BTW: Get it correct,it is spelled AMERICA,not your commie spelling of AMERIKKKA you POS.If you hate this country go back to your mother land of Africa scumbag.We don't want or need people like you in AMERICA.
cricket

Livonia, NY

#9 Feb 1, 2013
crazy coon is your typical black trash.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#10 Feb 1, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
So then you agree that Obama and Holder are knuckleheads for illegaly passing out guns during Operation Fast & Furious ... they knew that they would end up in the wrong hands!
And as you said, it should have been NO SURPRIZE when and ICE was gunned down by one of those illegal guns.
The United Kingdom is the most viloent countries in the EU, and they have COMPLETE gun control ... If Peirce Morgan is so fond of the way they did things back in good ole Britain, why the hell did he come here?

Location hidden

#11 Feb 1, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
So then you agree that Obama and Holder are knuckleheads for illegaly passing out guns during Operation Fast & Furious ... they knew that they would end up in the wrong hands!
And as you said, it should have been NO SURPRIZE when and ICE was gunned down by one of those illegal guns.
The United Kingdom is the most viloent countries in the EU, and they have COMPLETE gun control ... If Peirce Morgan is so fond of the way they did things back in good ole Britain, why the hell did he come here?
Obama and Holder should both be executed for first degree murder.
When will the Mexico bring charges against them.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#12 Feb 1, 2013
And WHY, if Obama is so concerned about the safety of innocent children ... does he continue his DRONE WAR in Pakistan which kills plenty of innocent kids over there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rochester man dies after Lake Ave. shooting 3 min Stevie Social Worker 21
White bar Severving under age drinkers 6 min dew4794 6
First to Ever Receive Food Stamps was a WHITE w... 15 min Stevie Social Worker 29
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 21 min NAVYVET 760
F.Y.E. stores closing across the country (Nov '09) 22 min south wedge 43
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 31 min NAVYVET 6,391
Cullerd man stab Brockport College student at dorm 1 hr PublicSafetyFirst 3

Spencerport Jobs

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Spencerport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Spencerport

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]