Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

So you disagree with Alan because he is a liberal ? I thought you were his friend .The bottom line is Alan and the President want the same for all Americans and that is equality under the law and for the rich to pay their fair share.

What in the world can be wrong with that?/

slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

So you disagree with Alan because he is a liberal ? I thought you were his friend .The bottom line is Alan and the President want the same for all Americans and that is equality under the law and for the rich to pay their fair share.

What in the world can be wrong with that?/
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

And you are a hater of the president and Alan is correct in stating that so many rich people only want to hurt the middle class .Alan is very very wealthy but at least he does not bitch and moan about paying more taxes ,In fact he relishes the fact that he should and wants to pay more.

Alan is a true believer in President Obama and what Alan say goes.You must be some kind of hater for not wanting the rich to pay their fair share.

And by the way you must not like Alan because you have become very shy since I pointed out how much Alan supports and promotes President Obama.You can not have it both ways and Alan has more than once let people know that being liberal is the only way to go .

Be conservative at your own choice because Alan has no tolerance for you schmuks ..
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Sounds as if you are getting old feet Bksie.Alan has always stated that the rich should pay their fair share and since Alan is a part of the richest 2 percent he is happy to pay more.

Not sure why you are going against Him now but it should be known that Alan has always been a huge liberal and asking the super rich to pay more seems like a small price to pay to me.

Unless Alan is changing his face yet again to suit his personal needs over the greater good of what President Obama is trying to do.

You seem to contradict yourself Bksie ,but then again It seems to be understandable considering how delicate the situation is at CC right now.The clock is ticking and I believe Alan has to work as opposed to going out on his own.

slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Well Bksie,Do you support Alan and the President or are you a hater who thinks the rich should not have to pay their fair share? You can not be a friend of Alan with out supporting our President.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

semper fi forever wrote:
Remember this,"YOU CANNOT LEGISLATE THE POOR, INTO PROSPERITY, BY LEGISLATING THE WEALTHY OUT OF PROSPERITY"!!!!!!!! A FLAT tax solves all the problems!!!
BINGO!! You nailed it.
Semper go away

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Semper you tell him he needs to stop repeating himself but you are repeating the same personal insults. If you claim him to be lowlife your own words prove you to be on the same level.
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

I might agree with you on some points Bksie,But you are preaching to the wrong person. Alan has backed President Obama full tilt and now you are going against your mentor Wease.

In a way you have a valid point but you would be far better off convincing Alan as opposed to me.I have an open mind and am willing to listen to common sense ideas.Alan on the other hand has become just a parrot for President Obama and any one who can only defend one group is part of the problem.

By the way look for an even bigger shake up besides the changes that they have forced on the show Alan is On.Its getting pretty strange over there and it sure seems as if they are shaking the tree to find some way of propping up the numbers .
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Well bksie I find it funny that you assume so much from what any one can find on face book and other webs sites and lets not forget that Alan has been on the air for what would be an eternity ( no offense to his age) in the Rochester NY market.

I once strongly supported Alan and believed in what he said he believed in until the day came when he could have stood tall with his friends and co workers but for a person who talks for a living could not muster one word on the horrible treatment he received that day.Even a small tribute to Dave would have been great but Alan measured that might hurt only himself and Alan said nothing.

And as Face book has pointed out and My work in the Business keeps me busy ,he once again has marched to the orders of his masters and has acted as if Jammie was never there. It is what Alan does and what makes it worse is the fact that Alan hated Clear Channel with all his so called Honest heart.I guess that is why he jumped at the offer they made him and it proves my point that Alan is nothing but a selfish person who cares only about himself.

Please feel free to comment on his hatred for Tommy and Billy ,or any other reason you believe ALan is a good person.Good luck.I wish I could tell you who I am but even though Alan is waaaaay past his prime in radio ,he still has some connections that I fear he would use to silence me.It is what it is.
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

A minister ?? I guess the world is caving in on itself. Look ,Alan is trying to stay relevant in this hyper saturated media market and it is tough for a new show to break through all the choices consumers have at there finger tips.

Alan will do and say anything to be able to keep his job.I have proven that by pointing out how good Alan is at following orders from CC.I also have proven that he must continue to work and if he is sent packing the castle will unravel rather quickly.Besides the fact that he has to work it allows him to escape from his responsibilities and we all know how well he handles that pressure from the home.

Look for Alan to try to be even more outrageous and over the top as his options dwindle.

By the way ,still not one thought on why he is so angry with Billy.You act as if your keeping some sort of secret.If you claim to know Alan you would see how much anger and hatred he has toward Billy .
And by the way Billy had nothing to do with the decisions that were made so why does Alan have such a beef with Billy?
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

So Billy made a off hand remark and put Alan in a office pool that might seem a bit off color. Alan is the last man on earth to look down on any one else and by the way this is sincere and from my heart,why does Alan have to be under handed and use back room tactics to try to get even with Billy.He should man up and air his grievance on the radio instead of constantly stabbing him in the back.

By the way if queers can marry can mormons marry more than one wife? maybe Alan can marry Bob next time around.Both of them seem to get divorced quite often.
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

So Billy Moran and Alan Levin are going out to dinner?? If your so tight with Alan you let me know when he will talk about that night and I will actually listen to the show he is a part of.Maybe you confused him with Billy his professional dog walker and semi servant to any whim Alan has that day with Mr Moran.As a side note i do feel for billy D because no man should be that age and tied to a single idol for a living.Billy D is a good person who is for lack of a better term rather simple minded and easily mislead.He really needs to think about how soon Alan will be off the air and make appropriate plans.But now to the more important point of Mr William Moran.

Mr Moran has a child with a special need and unlike Alan who walked away from his first born daughter Mr Moran did not choose the easy path.He actually is trying to raise money and make people aware of the disease and unlike Alan who seems to only want to get free publicity ,Mr Moran is a honest kind loving father and husband who genuinely is trying to help every family he can that has a child affected by that disease.

You might notice that it is not the Billy Moran charity compared to Alan who calls it the brother wease el Levin cares about himself charity .That man will stop at nothing to smother his name on any business that will let him.But hey ,You believe Alan is a good person who cares about people because he says it on the air and that is ok with me.Sure you are wrong but what makes America great is the fact that people can have different opinions and not go to jail for it,at least for now any way.
Alan really missed his calling ,he should have been a politician because they always say they want to help but what they really mean is that they want to help themselves. And as always i wish you the best and as a gesture to your hero ,if I know the money I donate will go to toward educating a child and helping them toward a better life I will donate 250 dollars ,but let me be clear ,it must be meant to help them learn and it is under no way to go to a violent video games or other foolish toys that simply rot a child's brain.How Alan can promote that and say he cares is ridicules and absurd but I guess its all about a child's self esteem.If that is what Alan believes helps a child develop in to a productive citizen than god help us all.God Speed Semper ,God speed.
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

I guess Mr Moran and Alan the wease el levin are not friends any more Bksie ??? Maybe Alan is not such a good person after All..
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Oh I see.You want me to prove that what you scribble is true .Are you sure your not a politician as you evade and distort as much as you can.I can tell you that Mr Moran did enter Alan in a office pool.

Not sure what the big deal is from Alan's point of view but he sure seems to be a bit more Grumpy as you say ,or just plain being a bigger arrse hole in general lately.Maybe because CC is just wreaking havoc on the show he is a part of has something to do with that.

In defending Alan I can tell you that He does have a right to be very upset with management as he is constantly having the rug pulled from under him and if you say you are aware of the business side of radio you would well know that is the case.

But look for Alan to continue to eat crow as he has no where else to turn and must pretend to be happy about what they are doing.
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

So you just do not want to admit that Alan has not been number one for a long time now and CC is really messing with the show he is on.
\ But at least I have been proven correct again and you are defending a man who walked away from his first born daughter and that is a fact.For some one who claims he cares so much about people ,he sure does not seem to act that way in real life.
Gary

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

A post from the Wease Facebook page. This Guy sounds familiar: Alan Levin is the biggest phony there is in local media. If you can't figure that out, after all these years of listening to this low-information low-life, after all the contributions to this and other Wease-related threads on FB, then I cannot, or will not, help you figure it out, because you are beyond hope. The man (and I use that term in its loosest terms) is a professional degenerate. he walked out on his firs-born child years ago ( save the bit about how she visits him every summer). He boasts about how he supports the "99-percenters," the poor and the downtrodden, yet has no beef flying his sorry ass to Aruba or some other far-off location. He has no issue owning a six-figure house in Webster, and a love shack and boat off Sodus Point. He claims to care about children, yet exposing himself and having such a photo posted on FB doesn't seem to annoy him. Have you ever heard of the concept of depriving children of their innocence before before they become teenagers? Should I continue, or is this too much for you?
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Unfortunately this is exactly what Alan is doing in an attempt to stay relevant in today's radio market.Alan is well aware that he is all of the things you mentioned and yes he is a hypocrite of the highest magnitude but he knows if he can play that card to the hilt he can garner some ratings and stay on the air just a bit longer ,. And remember people ,he is at the end of his rope with CC and the idea that he can retire is a joke.He needs to drum up as much attention as he can and he will do it any way he can.

I have been correct over and over again and it is my belief he can not retire for years to come so he is doing what any one would do who is forced in to a corner.He is doing anything he can to drum up controversy .It is why he will deny a simple debate with me.

He is has backed himself in a corner and I can see CC forcing some changes he does not like and him not saying a word because he has now become a pawn to them. Alan is nothing more but a corporate stooge and that is a fact.
Gary

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Gary wrote:
A post from the Wease Facebook page. This Guy sounds familiar: Alan Levin is the biggest phony there is in local media. If you can't figure that out, after all these years of listening to this low-information low-life, after all the contributions to this and other Wease-related threads on FB, then I cannot, or will not, help you figure it out, because you are beyond hope. The man (and I use that term in its loosest terms) is a professional degenerate. he walked out on his firs-born child years ago ( save the bit about how she visits him every summer). He boasts about how he supports the "99-percenters," the poor and the downtrodden, yet has no beef flying his sorry ass to Aruba or some other far-off location. He has no issue owning a six-figure house in Webster, and a love shack and boat off Sodus Point. He claims to care about children, yet exposing himself and having such a photo posted on FB doesn't seem to annoy him. Have you ever heard of the concept of depriving children of their innocence before before they become teenagers? Should I continue, or is this too much for you?
All I was saying was this post from the Wease Facebook page sounds a lot like someone on Topix (Who by the looks of things is totally nuts).
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Ok and you now believe that Alan the wease el levin is still relevant in the Rochester NY market.At least try to make a point ,but then again it sure seems Alan is doing what he can to remain relevant in the hyper saturated market of today.

Ask yourself this,how would any one enjoy being almost 70 and fighting to even stay in the top 5 after years of being number 1?\\

Alan is at the end of his radio life and he is trying to slow the end of it down and he is not doing well.But on the other hand he still has people who are willing to defend him for the sheer fact that they believe he is a good person and the intelligent citizen knows he is nothing but and that is a fact.
Gary

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Gary wrote:
<quoted text> All I was saying was this post from the Wease Facebook page sounds a lot like someone on Topix (Who by the looks of things is totally nuts).
Now along with the Dental problems, it looks as if Gary has a severe case of Attention Deficit Disorder.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Spencerport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Spencerport News, Events & Info