Jury Selection Begins For Webster Tee...

Jury Selection Begins For Webster Teen Accused Of Setting Fatal Fire

There are 26 comments on the WHAM-AM Rochester story from Jun 3, 2013, titled Jury Selection Begins For Webster Teen Accused Of Setting Fatal Fire. In it, WHAM-AM Rochester reports that:

Rochester N.Y.-Jury selection is set to begin for the teenager charged with killing his father and two brothers by setting their Webser home on fire.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAM-AM Rochester.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#1 Jun 3, 2013
I guess everyone has their LIE together.
This tragedy has been delayed enough........

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 3, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
I hope that he gets the max and then some.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 Jun 3, 2013
This kid is a sicko. He'll be out of society for quite a while. No doubt about that.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#4 Jun 3, 2013
that stupid blue waffle from the buzz was babbling about this kid's foster mother having a room set up for him in their rebuilt house; for when he GETS OUT?

wtf is with people?
he was trying to kill the whole family you idiot.
protect the rest of your family and let the state flush this dope.
sometimes, the nanny state truly does need to protect the lemmings.

Location hidden

#5 Jun 3, 2013
i_m_watching wrote:
that stupid blue waffle from the buzz was babbling about this kid's foster mother having a room set up for him in their rebuilt house; for when he GETS OUT?
wtf is with people?
he was trying to kill the whole family you idiot.
protect the rest of your family and let the state flush this dope.
sometimes, the nanny state truly does need to protect the lemmings.
She obviously has a few loose screws...or more. If he killed my husband and two other sons...I'd want him dead. Maybe the husband/father was a major abuser? There MUST be more to this story or she is just a major looney tunes.
plz spay or neuter them

Rochester, NY

#7 Jun 3, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>She obviously has a few loose screws...or more. If he killed my husband and two other sons...I'd want him dead. Maybe the husband/father was a major abuser? There MUST be more to this story or she is just a major looney tunes.
This is really disturbing that the mother would want anything to do with this demon son?
Maybe their realllllyyyy close.....
Hopefully they're not sharing a room!

drop the puck, Ref...

#8 Jun 3, 2013
part of his incarceration should be mandatory neutering.

Location hidden

#9 Jun 3, 2013
PopeyesChicken wrote:
I'm sure it will an all white suburban jury that can more relate to him and feel sorry for him and give him a light sentence if any sentence at all.
TROLL ALERT- TROLL ALERT!!! Racist Rhonda is spewing "it's" racist bile AGAIN!!!

Location hidden

#10 Jun 3, 2013
PopeyesChicken wrote:
I'm sure it will an all white suburban jury that can more relate to him and feel sorry for him and give him a light sentence if any sentence at all.
Maybe if others actually showed up for jury duty, Crotchety. It's not like they're at work or anything.
psycho

New Britain, CT

#11 Jun 3, 2013
The whole fanily is psycho. They were in our neighborhood growing up. They were mean to their kids too.

Location hidden

#12 Jun 3, 2013
psycho wrote:
The whole fanily is psycho. They were in our neighborhood growing up. They were mean to their kids too.
Isn't he a foster child?
WhiteKnight

Rochester, NY

#13 Jun 3, 2013
<quoted text>Maybe if others actually showed up for jury duty, Crotchety. It's not like they're at work or anything.
We have been down this road how many times before?
They are too lazy and ignorant to change. Yes they will whine and complain thats all they know but at the end of the day. Lazy and ignorant.
rochmetro

Brockport, NY

#14 Jun 3, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
Agreed. This is taking as long as the Zimmerman trial. 1 1/2 years now. I notice he has a fancy private attorney now. How he can he afford it ? 250-300 dollars at least an hour..plus trial fees. This lawyer is very trendy now. He got someone off everyone thought was guilty..can't think of the case..help me out. I think he did lose the "Lively dead girl in the Irondequoit pool" case though.

drop the puck, Ref...

#15 Jun 3, 2013
rochmetro wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. This is taking as long as the Zimmerman trial. 1 1/2 years now. I notice he has a fancy private attorney now. How he can he afford it ? 250-300 dollars at least an hour..plus trial fees. This lawyer is very trendy now. He got someone off everyone thought was guilty..can't think of the case..help me out. I think he did lose the "Lively dead girl in the Irondequoit pool" case though.
the foster mom is spending the insurance money on his consigliori.

#16 Jun 3, 2013
I wonder if they'll figure out a way to find this one NOT guilty also ???

Location hidden

#17 Jun 3, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
I wonder if they'll figure out a way to find this one NOT guilty also ???
So what's your point, Classless?
Bell Curve

Rochester, NY

#18 Jun 4, 2013
<quoted text>
So what's your point, Classless?
I named out toilets CapriceClassic & Rhonda and and every morning I say
"Open wide Classless" "Open wide Rhonda"

#19 Jun 4, 2013
PopeyesChicken wrote:
Maybe they should use Merkels jury....after all she had her own.
rochmetro

Brockport, NY

#20 Jun 4, 2013
rochmetro wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I rememeber.. I think..this is the same lawyer who defended Bobbi (with an I) Kugler and got her off (no pun intended)..another arsonist. "Sparked" the kid's interest (sorry for the gallows humor). Both are despicable.
rochmetro

Brockport, NY

#21 Jun 4, 2013
http://www.lhrtimes.com/wp-content/uploads/19...

How come we never saw this picture of her ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Metal knuckles used in assault of man in Canand... 11 min RacistFireCrotchB... 5
News Cabbage truck overturns on 490E 1 hr HERE COMES DA JUDGE 6
News Miller St. Shooting 1 hr Dr Steinberg 2
Messages to Bob Lonsberry (phase 2) (Mar '12) 1 hr Bingo Boingo 465
News Two Men Shot Outside Rochester Bar 2 hr Bingo Boingo 6
News Rochester Man Shot on Portland Avenue 3 hr TheWedgeTheLiar 1
News CrimeStoppers has $10,000 reward in Boys & Girl... 5 hr Shut Bozo Down 57
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages