anne

Victor, NY

#1 Jun 9, 2014
I just moved to Canandaigua. I have a great work history in the medical field as an lpn. I am just trying to find entry level work because I do not have a ny nursing license. Does anyone know of a decent place that is hiring immediately besides the factories. Thank you.
Bart

Rochester, NY

#3 Jun 9, 2014
anne wrote:
I just moved to Canandaigua. I have a great work history in the medical field as an lpn. I am just trying to find entry level work because I do not have a ny nursing license. Does anyone know of a decent place that is hiring immediately besides the factories. Thank you.
Join the rest and go on welfare or disability and live off the system cause there are not many good jobs left. Its NYS.
Anne

Victor, NY

#4 Jun 9, 2014
Taxation without represen wrote:
Your in Ny. Do you know that ?
Liberals destroy jobs..... Not create jobs. Geez
Beware of liberals posing as Americans
I know BELIEVE me I have never had to deal with so much BS as I have up here...I honestly think it's easier for go on welfare than work here... When my kid graduates high school I am going back South.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kodak Going Into Smartphone Business 7 min Chuck 15
Garner's Daughter Tweeted Officer's Address 22 min Ha Ha 2
Local law enforcement agencies to honor fallen ... 55 min Jokette 12
pants up dont loot 2 hr Jokette 28
North Korea Calls Obama A 'Monkey' 2 hr Jokette 6
who your daddy 2 hr Jokette 10
Rochester homeless tents vacated 2 hr Jokette 23
Spencerport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web