Bank robbery Pittsford , Shots Fired
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Bob Sux

Chicago, IL

#83 Jan 24, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>See, you can't even distinguish when you are being insulting.
I believe your point to be a valid one about the pellet gun is enough cause for law enforcement to shoot someone.
However, your method of getting your point across is so abrasive, that who would agree with you?
That wasn't his point. Even if it was, he's not articulate enough to express it.
He's to consumed with defending the good Sheriff's honor and covering his arse for not knowing it was a pellet gun.
Crime_Dawg

Chicago, IL

#84 Jan 24, 2014
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>Man are you reaching, Nerf gun, caulk gun, what's next for staple gun or maybe a hot glue gun. I like the hot glue gun one, then maybe we could glue your mouth and hands. That way you can't open your mouth and we could glue your hands to the table so you can't type. HA HA

WINNER .......WINNER.......WINNER
LMAO....yeah, you're a winner alright!
You go Charlie!
Taxation without represen

United States

#85 Jan 24, 2014
RachelFromCardServices wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, the police in the burbs should start pulling over white guys and searching them,
like they do to blacks in the city.
They pull over white guys all the time ..... Especially if they have " LEGAL " gun permits.
Don't believe me .... Go to the county / town court houses and look up the cases pending.

Beware of Liberals posing as Americans
Bart

Rochester, NY

#86 Jan 24, 2014
Its the city that is the problem. They have shootings every night. Now they have stupid black mayor that has her head up her ass. and id full of herself and thinks she is above the rules and law.
Rhondas Friend

Penfield, NY

#87 Jan 24, 2014
The video of him robbing that bank shows a fake beard, so he must be the white fake bearded bank robber that's robbed about 6 banks now.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#88 Jan 24, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
See, you can't even distinguish when you are being insulting.
I believe your point to be a valid one about the pellet gun is enough cause for law enforcement to shoot someone.
However, your method of getting your point across is so abrasive, that who would agree with you?
You miss the most obvious.......IF it's factual it doesn't matter if you agree or not, it stands on it's own merits. Let me see.....he had a gun, that's abrasive huh ? like I said go back and look at the other posts before you try to target me. If your going to cry foul then be fair and do it to everyone. I think that's pretty reasonable wouldn't you say ?

Yeah and your as smooth as 40 grit sandpaper..........
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#89 Jan 24, 2014
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
You miss the most obvious.......IF it's factual it doesn't matter if you agree or not, it stands on it's own merits. Let me see.....he had a gun, that's abrasive huh ? like I said go back and look at the other posts before you try to target me. If your going to cry foul then be fair and do it to everyone. I think that's pretty reasonable wouldn't you say ?
Yeah and your as smooth as 40 grit sandpaper..........
Yeah, You're right.
I withdraw my opinion.

I sometimes read your posts, and think you are bullying people into listening to you ... but I realize that I too can be a bit of a bully on this forum.(Diamond Daisy would attest to that)

So go in peace. I'll go back to minding my own business.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Penfield, NY

#90 Jan 24, 2014
You two should go get a hotel room.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#91 Jan 25, 2014
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
You two should go get a hotel room.
That's an awesome idea ... what is the name of the one your mother used to turn tricks?
The one that charges by the hour?
Country Boy

Batavia, NY

#92 Jan 25, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an awesome idea ... what is the name of the one your mother used to turn tricks?
They also gave a 10% discount if you brought your own sheets and pillow cases.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#93 Jan 25, 2014
Country Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
They also gave a 10% discount if you brought your own sheets and pillow cases.
That's the place ...
Former Trick

Rochester, NY

#94 Jan 25, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
She takes her Johns to a crack house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Despite High Taxes, millionaires not fleeing Ny 2 hr Shinichiro Takizawa 27
Did You See The Size Of Those SheBoon At The Ri... 7 hr TRUMP aint no chump 9
Fair port is a racist town 8 hr Ha Ha 120
Is Trump the Orange F├╝hrer ? 9 hr IENYwontLeaveNY 82
Zoo Keepers Prepared For Rhonda's Relatives Thi... 10 hr IENYwontLeaveNY 2
Program To Allow Suburban Kids To Attend City S... 10 hr IENYwontleaveNY 15
News Dinner for Brittanee Drexel (May '09) 11 hr Meand u 702
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages