Irondequoit police charge teen in con...

Irondequoit police charge teen in connection with vandalism

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kwame Najo Tetteh

Astoria, NY

#1 May 28, 2013
http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/2...

"Oleksandr Levytskyy, 17, was charged with one count of third-degree criminal mischief.

The graffiti included swastikas and negative police slurs in red paint, police said.

According to police, Levytskyy did not say there was any particular reason for the crimes."

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#2 May 28, 2013
He must be British
Kwame Najo Tetteh

Astoria, NY

#5 May 29, 2013
A new photo of the suspect has emerged. In this one he is holding a gun...

http://i.imgur.com/hWTJq6a.jpg

Since: Aug 14

Rochester, NY

#6 Aug 31, 2014
Why do you think he must be british? By the way Im him.

Rochester, NY

#7 Aug 31, 2014
Where did you find that photo? I dong remember posting it on internet! By the way im him, its Alex short.. like alexander oleksander.. im from ukraine
Kenworth K-100

Rochester, NY

#8 Aug 31, 2014
negative police slurs? lmfao

Rochester, NY

#9 Aug 31, 2014
Yeah lol, like this aint a police place or police not welcomed haha

Rochester, NY

#10 Aug 31, 2014
https://m.facebook.com/...
Thats my facebook page, if you want thwn add me.
DesiKillsHumans

Henderson, NV

#11 Aug 20, 2015
Alex12321 wrote:
Why do you think he must be british? By the way Im him.
Fxckiing Alex!! I love ya.man haha
nickbo13

Rochester, NY

#13 Aug 22, 2015
Alex12321 wrote:
https://m.facebook.com/...
Thats my facebook page, if you want thwn add me.
You must be from East Ukraine, the side the Russians own.

Anyways I tried to add you but you face\book link is not working.

Rochester, NY

#14 Aug 26, 2015
Im acctually from the Ukrainian side, city Lviv right near poland but anyway my page does work https://m.facebook.com/oleksandr.levytskyy.1

And Desi lmfao, You just made an account to comment here, just for me lmfao!!!

And thats NOT the end.
Quincy Magoo

Rochester, NY

#15 Aug 26, 2015
Alex12321 wrote:
Im acctually from the Ukrainian side, city Lviv right near poland but anyway my page does work https://m.facebook.com/oleksandr.levytskyy.1
And Desi lmfao, You just made an account to comment here, just for me lmfao!!!
And thats NOT the end.
Maybe if you want to come in our country and do crimes, maybe you should be sent back to your own country?? Maybe you should go fight Putin for your land, instead of being a chicken and making us fight for you?

Rochester, NY

#16 Aug 26, 2015
Instead of being rascist, how about you realize that i dont do "crimes", at least i dont like using that word. I do what is right and good and justifiable.

Also, i never asked Obama to "fight" for Ukraine, as you said though i see no way whatsoever on how he could be doing that.

Also, this world is ridiculous and time itself is a weird thing. Because it is never now but always turning into future which eventually turns to become past. Thats why with that thought in mind are whole lifes have already been lived.

As well as so much other stuff. I dont commit "crimes" thats my least wanted word to use. I think i explain myself there and then very clearly on facebook.

Btw, stop being a rascist doochebag and have some kinda respect for people without having to play a race card.
Quincy Magoo

Rochester, NY

#17 Aug 26, 2015
Alex12321 wrote:
Instead of being rascist, how about you realize that i dont do "crimes", at least i dont like using that word. I do what is right and good and justifiable.
Also, i never asked Obama to "fight" for Ukraine, as you said though i see no way whatsoever on how he could be doing that.
Also, this world is ridiculous and time itself is a weird thing. Because it is never now but always turning into future which eventually turns to become past. Thats why with that thought in mind are whole lifes have already been lived.
As well as so much other stuff. I dont commit "crimes" thats my least wanted word to use. I think i explain myself there and then very clearly on facebook.
Btw, stop being a rascist doochebag and have some kinda respect for people without having to play a race card.
Its never a crime when whites do it.
And your a whimp to abandon your own country when it is being took over.
You sound like a good candidate to use the white's mentally insane card the next time you commit a crime.

Rochester, NY

#18 Aug 26, 2015
And now "im a white" but i never called you "a black"... I also never brought the separation of races into this conversation until you came.

I also never said whites dont commit crimes, I said i dont like using that word FOR MYSELF. Maybe you need to check on your eyesight?

And how am i a coward for leaving "my country" during war times. I came with my parents when i was 9. BEFORE THE WAR.

I feel like im wasting my time on you.

Have a good day anyway, ill say that while you didnt because i even i have at least few manners. You amaze me lmao.
Quincy Magoo

Rochester, NY

#19 Aug 26, 2015
Alex12321 wrote:
And now "im a white" but i never called you "a black"... I also never brought the separation of races into this conversation until you came.
I also never said whites dont commit crimes, I said i dont like using that word FOR MYSELF. Maybe you need to check on your eyesight?
And how am i a coward for leaving "my country" during war times. I came with my parents when i was 9. BEFORE THE WAR.
I feel like im wasting my time on you.
Have a good day anyway, ill say that while you didnt because i even i have at least few manners. You amaze me lmao.
You are white, you were arrested, you yourself is a "white criminal".
When Trump becomes President he will send you and your dad home to fight you own war, and make your mom pay for the plane tickets by working cleaning toilets that the Mexicans use to do before he sent them home.

Rochester, NY

#20 Aug 26, 2015
Okay you black. When Trump (rascist president) becomes president he will send you and your family home also where you came from. And make you pay for the plane tickets by working cleaning toilets that the mexicans used to do before he sent them home. Ill use the same thing you used on me.
Quincy Magoo

Rochester, NY

#21 Aug 26, 2015
Alex12321 wrote:
Okay you black. When Trump (rascist president) becomes president he will send you and your family home also where you came from. And make you pay for the plane tickets by working cleaning toilets that the mexicans used to do before he sent them home. Ill use the same thing you used on me.
You don't know how to speak English and or your stupid.
I'm from this county, me and my parents, and my parents parents are from here, this is our country.
We fought in wars for our country, we didn't run away.
And if Trump sent me anywhere, how would I clean the toilets here if I'm not here anymore? duh.
My family is more American the Trumps, his wives aren't even American.
You are white criminal, were not born here, your not a citizen, neither are your parents. you lucky we allowed you to come here, and the thanks we get is you break laws and get arrested? Who paid for your attorney and the court costs?
Your nothing but a white thug in a hoodie.
Swastika_shipper

Henderson, NV

#22 Aug 26, 2015
Hey you racist prick. Go home and gun yourself down. Alex has committed no such thing as a "crime". As he said, I believe he is only doing what he feels is right and justifiable. On the other hand, maybe we should Talk about such things that are wrong and unjustifiable such as the holocaust, such as world wars that would have been completely unnecessary. Maybe sir you should be grateful a swastika wasn't painted on your car. Or that you're not dead as a result of the holocaust. Maybe he us Russian. So what... race has no significance in this ordeal. I rest my case.
Quincy Magoo

Rochester, NY

#23 Aug 26, 2015
Swastika_shipper wrote:
Hey you racist prick. Go home and gun yourself down. Alex has committed no such thing as a "crime". As he said, I believe he is only doing what he feels is right and justifiable. On the other hand, maybe we should Talk about such things that are wrong and unjustifiable such as the holocaust, such as world wars that would have been completely unnecessary. Maybe sir you should be grateful a swastika wasn't painted on your car. Or that you're not dead as a result of the holocaust. Maybe he us Russian. So what... race has no significance in this ordeal. I rest my case.
Painting swastika all over, and your talking to me about the holocaust???
Ask him, he is the one that likes the swastikas.

I could care less. Blacks never started no world wars and they went through a rougher time in life the the Jewish people and we are still putting up with it today, so stick Alex, the swastika, and your holocaust up your butt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Ciavarri and Justin Granite are engaged ... 15 min perfect 11
James Shepard for Rochester Mayor 55 min Jenna Torrey 10
Greece Police: Rochester man steals Red Bull, r... (Dec '11) 1 hr Jenna Torrey 21
Green Party’s candidate for president... Dr Jil... 1 hr Jenna Torrey 5
News Andrew Jackson is getting bumped from the $20 1 hr Jenna Torrey 197
News Alfred University student dies from fight (Jun '08) 1 hr Jenna Torrey 4
Trayvon Martin and Lean/Purple Lean/Purple Drank (Jun '13) 1 hr Jenna Torrey 302

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages