Black Man charged in Kansas City-area...

Black Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

dew4794

Rochester, NY

#1 Apr 18, 2014
Kansas City police arrest black man suspected in highway shootings Reuters
Police link 12 vehicle shootings in Kansas City area Reuters
KANSAS CITY, Mo.(AP)— Authorities announced charges Friday against a Kansas City-area man suspected in connection with about a dozen recent highway shootings that have wounded three people.

Jackson County prosecutor Jean Peters Baker said at a news conference that 27-year-old Mohammed Whitaker of Grandview has been charged with 18 felony counts and is being held on $1 million bail. Baker said Whitaker was charged with two counts of shooting into a motor vehicle and injuring a person, seven counts of shooting into a motor vehicle and nine counts of armed criminal action.
RhondaOnVacation

Severn, Canada

#2 Apr 18, 2014
Remember those two black thugs shooting people out of a peep hole in the trunk of their car? Blacks are so NOT smart.
Didnt take long

Rochester, NY

#3 Apr 18, 2014
Never met a light white man named Mohammed in my life.
Taxation without represen

Port Charlotte, FL

#4 Apr 19, 2014
Liberals trying to close the American highways.......they didn't pay any taxes to build and repair the road so What makes them think they can control it ?

Beware of liberals posing as Americans
No Nguyen Situation

Rochester, NY

#5 Apr 19, 2014
Beware of tarded conservatives posing as semi-intelligent posters

Port Charlotte, FL

#6 Apr 19, 2014
No Nguyen Situation wrote:
Beware of tarded conservatives posing as semi-intelligent posters
Hey liberal communist trash......get a job and pay a tax if you want to drive on American roads. Geez
Stop biting the hand that feeds you.

No Nguyen Situation

Rochester, NY

#7 Apr 19, 2014
I have a great job (bet anything it's better and more lucrative than yours), and I pay my property & school taxes on my home and summer cottage, as well as sales taxes.
But I also have a great accountant and keep tabs on my costs and deductions, so I ended up getting Fed and State money back on my income.

Beware of tarded conservative troglodytes posing as semi-intelligent posters

Port Charlotte, FL

#8 Apr 19, 2014
No Nguyen Situation wrote:
I have a great job (bet anything it's better and more lucrative than yours), and I pay my property & school taxes on my home and summer cottage, as well as sales taxes.
But I also have a great accountant and keep tabs on my costs and deductions, so I ended up getting Fed and State money back on my income.
Beware of tarded conservative troglodytes posing as semi-intelligent posters
Dream on......I own more homes than you could count......up and down the east coast.
Try paying the taxes I do.....you,ll cry fool.
And stop lying.....I know your on the dole..... All liberals are on the dole of some sort.
Summer cottage ???? Try visiting my million dollar home on the beach in a gated community in south fl. Lmao

Port Charlotte, FL

#9 Apr 19, 2014
No Nguyen situation......
.are you one of those thugs who stole the license plates in gates chili ? I thought so. Stupid liberal trash can't get his license or pay for auto insurance ....sad

lol

United States

#11 Apr 19, 2014
What happened to the hilarious sheboon at a Chinese restaurant story lol
commentor

Louisburg, NC

#12 Apr 20, 2014
it got pulled ....
RhondaOnVacation

Caledon, Canada

#13 Apr 20, 2014
commentor wrote:
it got pulled ....
You knew that was going to happen. topix is a very biased anti white pro black site. Bound to fail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachel Barnhart Announces Run for Mayor 9 hr Moshe 3
Wedge. Take Your Own Advise, Go To Church Today... 9 hr Moshe 30
News Four victims identified in Utica apartment buil... (Sep '09) 11 hr Vinnie 17
What The Heck Happened To The Bills Yesterday? 17 hr IescapedNY 1
Why Do People Bother With NYs Medical Marijuana... 18 hr IescapedNY 3
Welcome Back PigPen. You Sure Spanked South Wed... 18 hr Moshe 34
OMG! Friday's High Is Only Going To Be 61 degrees. 20 hr IescapedNY 1

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages