Woman convicted in murder of RIT professor in park

Oct 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WCAX-TV Burlington

A woman has been found guilty of murder for her part in the death of a college professor whose body was found in a ravine at a Rochester park.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Oct 29, 2013
Ugly

Rochester, NY

#1 Oct 29, 2013
That is one ugly sheboon, you can bet her boyfriend, Jerrell Henry is more than happy to be going back to prison with the boys for the rest of his life.

http://rochester.ynn.com/content/news/702498/...

It took jurors only two hours to reach a guilty verdict in the case against a woman accused in the murder of an RIT professor. Jurors found Natalie Johnson guilty of two counts of second degree murder.

Chun's friends cried in court while Johnson just hung her head after the verdict was read.

Prosecutors argued that on Feb. 3, Johnson and her boyfriend, Jerrell Henry, forced their way into Chun's home on Hazelwood Terrace. They bound her with duct tape and forced her to sign blank checks and transfer money out of her account.

Chun's body was then dumped in Tryon Park. She had been shot twice in the head.

"We went in not saying Natalie was the one who pulled the trigger, but certainly the law provides for somebody be held responsible for the actions of another under certain circumstances, and based upon the law and facts they found her responsible at the end of the day," said prosecutor Perry Duckles.

"I think everyone was just blown away by the severity and the monstrous act of this murder and this is just a very, not happy, but successful day for Auntie Eddie," said Victoria Visiko, Edline Chun's friend.

"I found it surprising and disappointing. I always respect the work the juries do but it was a disappointing verdict from the defense standpoint," said defense attorney Bob Napier.

Jerrell Henry will go on trial in December.

Johnson will be sentenced Dec. 3. She faces 25 years to life in prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whites and non whites. 7 min Alex12321 10
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 15 min Proud New Yorker 6,412
Rochester covering workers' gender reassignment 45 min TerryE 169
Exclusive Video Of Drunk Driving Druggie Mom Sh... 1 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
Nguyen's Mom Uses the Bat Phone For Help 1 hr Thanks for the laugh 1
White Suburban Arrested for DWAI and EWOC and S... 1 hr Speeedy Gonzalez 2
Love 9 hr Telling 2
•••
•••
•••

Spencerport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••